Welcome to Gaia! ::

i support this

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bluecherry
Basically, the idea is to enable Gaians to choose what order they want their items on their avatar, what goes over and under what. If we want two pairs of pants and the left sock from this pair and the right sock from that pair, then we can have it that way, unorthodox or even perspective-thwarting though it may be.

Perhaps have a "basic" system that is exactly what we have now and then an "advanced" option that lets us alter and fiddle with things to customize it from what the layering is like on the regular basic layering system so that there is still a quick and uncomplicated option for when we aren't trying to do anything all that extravagant. razz I wouldn't want to end up losing the ability to do simple things quickly in the process of expanding options.

I expect this would take a lot of time and effort, I know, but I figured it was worth mentioning because it has been something I and many others have expressed a desire for many, many times over the years.

THIS. heart

OMG I would LOVE this!

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
-throws all 38 cookies- THERE! XD i would love this option ...
emotion_kirakira now grant the cute face his wishes emotion_kirakira
I vote for this one!

Golden Sex Symbol

You have my vote
Oh I like this idea surprised I h8 it when you wanna put two items on at once and one just replaces the other.
Imeveryanimegirl

They only let us use 10 cookies a day. You could throw more cookies in the jar tomorrow though. emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I VOTE FOR THIS

*COOKIE FOR YOU

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
This would be great!

Versatile Knight

Dangerous Lunatic

13,775 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
THis has been bothering me forever when I can't get skin tight pants on my avi to go inside boots!
YES.
I just want to be able to tuck my shirt in. O.O

Backwoods Prophet

Haji
Another avatar related feature that I would die for. I see a million issues with a system like this, but if it was implemented as something you have to activate each time you want to use it, I think it would be awesome.

Perhaps it could be a "use at your own risk" type gaia labs feature for awhile? Especially since a feature like this would have uncountably many glitches and tweaks to make to it since we have items which lay on multiple layers at once.

100% agree.

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
This would help out in many ways!

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bluecherry
Imeveryanimegirl

They only let us use 10 cookies a day. You could throw more cookies in the jar tomorrow though. emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aww..curse you cookie taker emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces