Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Animal

Silver Kitsune Inari
Wow I can't believe that this thread is still going. X'DDD

Hopefully it still will and the proposal gets done.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

<3'd~

Oh, wait... I can't cookie it. Nvm. o3o"
gives you a cookie
or sign

Newbie Noob

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
You have my cookie.

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I gave a cookie, because really, Gaia needs to listen to its users more. And even though this would be a pretty big undertaking, there a re countless numbers of people who would come back to gaia just because of this.

Besides, the "Green Goo" can make for some really cool looking avatars.

I've made a few that purposely INCLUDED a "Green Goo" glitch. because it made the avatar look awesome.
You have my cookie on this one!

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cookie given User Image

And really Gaia Devs... I know it'd be complex as hell to revamp the system(and all the glitchyness that would result til the bugs got worked out) but it's something I'd be SO willing to wait for.

In a relationship with AkibaVasTeva

Familiar Shapeshifter

you have my vote

Ladykiller

I sign!

I wanted mine to look like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood bubble on top of the background, and Seifuku ribbon underneath the scarf and bag. However, since there is no such thing as a layering option. It turned out like this:
User Image

Yeah, definitely not what I wanted.
NOW WITH 7,000 COOKIE VOTES. emotion_dowant

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Why is it that anything beautiful is shot down crying

Let us have our dream!
Quixotic Quidam

Let us have our dream!

They seem to be wrapping up Towns 2.0 (and did much more and better than what I expected from what I can see so far :3 ) right now which was a pretty big project, so maybe now they'll have some more time on their hands to take on the next big thing. ;D *hopes*

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
bluecherry
Quixotic Quidam

Let us have our dream!

They seem to be wrapping up Towns 2.0 (and did much more and better than what I expected from what I can see so far :3 ) right now which was a pretty big project, so maybe now they'll have some more time on their hands to take on the next big thing. ;D *hopes*

Or even if they do not jump on this next, them making pretty new home decor would be nice.

Mega Glitch

Just a different take on the same idea, but what if you also suggested selective item layering? Basically what selective item layering would be is an extra 'pose' on new clothes where each 'pose' would just set the item on a different layer. It certainly wouldn't solve the huge problems Gaia currently has with layering; but it might be the first step to appeasing the users.

I still think they need to somehow overhaul the avatar system to just be completely different. I don't get why we need to keep using a system that generates green-goo and limits how animated items can be used (As evidenced by Reaper Sun's thread about animated eyes).

Friendly Friend

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
I approve of this!! I shall give you mah cookies!! TAKE Em' ALL!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff