Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
I know it's been a while, but I just came across this board through Google and I can't tell you how lovely it'd be to have an "item layering" option! I was disappointed to Tektek an avatar and then get an item I needed for it and it just didn't work out even though it looked so cool on Tektek! It just didn't look 100% the same and it makes me sad and aggravated sad

Ice-Cold Tactician

16,690 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • The Key to Victory 50
Wow I can't believe that this thread is still going. X'DDD

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I made a suggestion like this about a year ago but the idea was dropped due to disagreements on change. I'm glad to see it rebooted so you've got my vote.

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
This thread is, what, about 6 months old now?

Has anyone even heard anything from the devs about ANYTHING in this forum being done?
Bishsume
This thread is, what, about 6 months old now?

Has anyone even heard anything from the devs about ANYTHING in this forum being done?

Some of the small things in proposals have had some obviously related stuff happen, like the commas being added to prices in the market place I am pretty sure was suggested in one of the threads here. Something related to updating housing may have been suggested and they have done a little to update that since then. I know the next most popular proposal that's here has pretty clearly lost the battle since they were asking for some staff to be dedicated to working on zOMG! and info from Ask The Admin threads has made clear that they aren't planning to do much aside from some bug fixing on zOMG! for the foreseeable future. There has never really been any statement aimed directly at addressing the proposals and this forum itself though as far as I've seen. I asked months ago in one ATA thread and was told they just needed to get around to making an announcement about these proposals, so I think they've mostly decided things already a while back, but that announcement informing the rest of just got left in the dust it seems.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Hunter

have my vote!

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
bluecherry

Guess that's fair. I hadn't seen the housing/comma updates, but those are both things I pretty much never use anyway.

I will say that I'm a little disappointed if the case really is that the things people wanted most (which, really, are the few that ever cleared the originally listed requirements) are simply being ignored. Otherwise, I feel like this whole thing hasn't done very much improving. But what can you do?

An announcement one way or the other would be nice after all this time though.
Bishsume
bluecherry

Guess that's fair. I hadn't seen the housing/comma updates, but those are both things I pretty much never use anyway.

I will say that I'm a little disappointed if the case really is that the things people wanted most (which, really, are the few that ever cleared the originally listed requirements) are simply being ignored. Otherwise, I feel like this whole thing hasn't done very much improving. But what can you do?

An announcement one way or the other would be nice after all this time though.

Yeah, I really still want to hear that announcement too just to hear a clear statement in regard to everything in spring cleaning (especially now that it actually IS spring) rather than trying to infer things from bits and pieces in scattered sources here and there. There are some other things in here too that I really am interested in and haven't heard a peep about ( that collapsible spoiler tag proposal from one of the staff = heart So much useful stuff that could be done with that in the way of space saving and possibly faster loading in threads with huge posts!) If you look in site feedback right now though they are considering three new feature projects that weren't mentioned anywhere in spring cleaning. I really like the contract system they proposed to make transactions safer and more efficient for people buying goods and services in the minishops, but I kind of feel a bit let down to see them going onto new things nobody asked for when they haven't yet taken care of even giving a final word on all these things that lots of people have expressed a desire for. User Image

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Agreed. I don't think it's right to move on to other things with this still open, but at the same time, hey, they can run their business however they want.

That being said, can we get a "LOL NO SPRING CLEANING FOR U" announcement, at the very least?

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
I might be getting just a little annoyed about the lack of, well, anything really, coming out of this whole forum.

See?
Proposal to finish spring cleaning before spring finishes? rofl

Shady Zapper

Sounds good to me!

Lonely Knight

10,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I totally agree! Voted

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg