Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

Jesters_SugarCane
kind of remind me how i can't use a second "harlequin" because the leggings can't be worn together. sweatdrop even though i used two items..... heh. if we could choose the layering, could we also change how many of an item we can use? example: you can't really wear two necklaces at once. what if we were able to? *cookies*

It should be like tektek's layering system. There should be no limit to what we can wear. Multiple bracelets, necklaces, earrings, belts! Jackets with vests, tank tops with short sleeve shirts with elbow length shirts with long sleeve shirts, layering multiple skirts to make them look like one new skirt, and so on and so forth!! The possibilities could be endless. The only limits would be your imagination!!
Jamais Changeant
bluecherry
Jamais Changeant
I already shared the thread with all my AT friends that I thought would be interested!! emotion_bigheart

emotion_kirakira heart

You can only do up to 10 votes a day total no matter how many cookies you have. Have you spent 10 cookies already perhaps?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_brofist
I don't think so...But maybe. So I'll just be stalking/pimping this thread until it gets all my votes and as many votes from my friends as I can convince!!

Sounds like a good plan to me. emotion_dealwithit

Greedy Noob

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
So complex and I don't see how this would even be made user-friendly BUT.... *Cookies*
I likey.
= u =

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
You have my votes once I figure out how to vote. Rage.
Jamais Changeant
Jesters_SugarCane
kind of remind me how i can't use a second "harlequin" because the leggings can't be worn together. sweatdrop even though i used two items..... heh. if we could choose the layering, could we also change how many of an item we can use? example: you can't really wear two necklaces at once. what if we were able to? *cookies*

It should be like tektek's layering system. There should be no limit to what we can wear. Multiple bracelets, necklaces, earrings, belts! Jackets with vests, tank tops with short sleeve shirts with elbow length shirts with long sleeve shirts, layering multiple skirts to make them look like one new skirt, and so on and so forth!! The possibilities could be endless. The only limits would be your imagination!!

. . . anything at all over top of the large block of color that is the small meido apron, but without loosing the ability put something over long coats at last . . . ninja

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i agree so much! there are times where i'm like, ooh i'd love that layered over/under this, but it doesn't work that way and i'm bummed. I agree that it would probably take a lot of time to program it and all, but also second whoever said that we should try it out as a Gaia Lab thing first, so Gaia can make sure all the bugs are worked out before releasing it to the masses.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
Love is like a butterfly
It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes

You are now a part of my post style!!

>>A proposal of Epic Proportions!<<
>>Give your cookies to Customizable item layering for Gaia!<<

Beloved Kitten

this sounds like a good idea.
Jesters_SugarCane

Oh yeah, I definitely mean for this to let us wear things like multiple necklaces or whatever else if we want. 3nodding
Jamais Changeant
User Image
Love is like a butterfly
It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes

You are now a part of my post style!!

>>A proposal of Epic Proportions!<<
>>Give your cookies to Customizable item layering for Gaia!<<

*honored* mrgreen

Invisible Raider

This is long overdue... it shouldn't need a fking popularity contest to give it to us, but since that's how they've decided to roll....

YOU GOT MY COOKIE SISTAª!!

8,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
this would be beautiful
wonderful
only positive feedback would be received
Krysalid
This is long overdue... it shouldn't need a fking popularity contest to give it to us, but since that's how they've decided to roll....

YOU GOT MY COOKIE SISTAª!!

emotion_brofist
Adam_Sifo_223
this would be beautiful
wonderful
only positive feedback would be received

Rest assure, I'm sure there would be some epic glitches in release round one to cry about. razz The first pancake from the batch and all that.

Sparkly Grabber

bluecherry
Eternal Delerium
Oh you wouldn't have to tell me *just looks at your avi* 4laugh Same here, its even more frustrating when you try to layer one item over the other and it completely cancels out the other item.

Oh I'm sorry! XD I meant multiple pose items (Lets say your typical evolving item). There will be a lot of submenus for each pose. I'm sure there must be a way it can be done, but there will be a lot of clicking.

Hehe. Just last night when I made this outfit I went to try on a gentleman tie, figuring ties can be worn with regular necklaces, only to find out those ties are the exception to the rule and unequip necklaces. Foiled again! razz

Ah, true! That does sound like it could get messy with our current set up for preview of multi-pose items. Perhaps only make the customizable layering previewable by way of the inventory search? Or, depending on how the system of altering layering might be done, make it so a second menu pops up allowing you just to see options to move the current pose you clicked on rather than showing the options for all of the poses at once? If you want to move other items on your avatar to preview with the market place item, you could take care of all that in your dress up page and use the option to preview the item with how you have it set up on that page.

Agh, its so illogical! There are some hats that you can wear on top of two others and then some that cancel the rest out, I just don't get it! whee

Ooh I didn't think of that one. It shouldn't be a problem if trying out items are limited to the inventory search. Considering that its optional, whoever cares enough will use that while everyone else can use the marketplace/shops. It seems fair enough and won't be problematic to those who won't be using it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff