Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
here take a cookie actually take all my cookies!!!!!!!
Shesu-Chan
How do I give a proposal a cookie? Just post a reply?

Either way, I vote for this too. Have a cookie. xd

You click the little button with the cookie on it at the top left of the thread, where the heart button usually is. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quotable Prophet

9,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Gaia needs this.
I cannot tell you how many times I have created an intricate, specifically designed tektek, only to discover that the layering is s**t.

Girl-Crazy Hoarder

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Only love let’s us see normal things in an extraordinary way.

OH YES!!!
COOKIED!!!! c:
If only I could give all my cookies to this. I'm not even kidding.

Jhali's Bae

Shameless Businessman

bluecherry
Chuzuke
If that type of power over that layering occurs, Gaia might as well stop making more diverse items to fit the user's needs.

What? I don't see how this follows that letting us decide if we want this shirt over that one and tucked into our pants like somebody said earlier means we don't have as much impetus to get new items.

The way you worded it on the first post sounds extremely unorganized. Wearing one sock on this foot and a different one on the other? It sounds chaotic. I didn't mean for anyone to quote me an question my opinion. I'm just saying, it sounds possible for small things, but being able to layer everything just blows my mind.

Alien Kitten

Cookied. ^-^
Jamais Changeant
User Image
Love is like a butterfly ღ
ღ It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes

YESYESYES!!! Basically bring tektek's dream free option to gaia! I have been asking for this for years!

And of course it should be an option so that people who don't want to deal with the extra effort or choices don't have to.

Hehe, yeah, then I could stop feeling guilty and le sad making pretty, but impossible things. razz

I've been considering actually going into some of the threads around AT where we have a bunch of impossible tekteks and kind of surreptitiously playing "pimp my proposal." XD

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
good idea, gives cookie

Fashionable Lunatic

bluecherry
Jamais Changeant
User Image
Love is like a butterfly ღ
ღ It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes

YESYESYES!!! Basically bring tektek's dream free option to gaia! I have been asking for this for years!

And of course it should be an option so that people who don't want to deal with the extra effort or choices don't have to.

Hehe, yeah, then I could stop feeling guilty and le sad making pretty, but impossible things. razz

I've been considering actually going into some of the threads around AT where we have a bunch of impossible tekteks and kind of surreptitiously playing "pimp my proposal." XD

Totally. I mean sometimes I make things that I think are really gorgeous, but would be absolutely impossible!!

I already shared the thread with all my AT friends that I thought would be interested!! emotion_bigheart

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

12,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Threw my cookies at you in an upwelling of support.
Jeiku Maruchinesu
If only I could give all my cookies to this. I'm not even kidding.

Darn you Gaia, putting a stop to massive instant dumps into my cookie jar. razz But, tomorrow! There is always tomorrow! ;o

Dedicated Rogue

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
100 times yes! Item layering has always been a problem for me, especially with jewelry! I'll tektek something, only to find the layering doesn't work on Gaia!
It Was Consensual
Threw my cookies at you in an upwelling of support.

Appreciated. Also, your username is hilarious. rofl

Invisible Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces