Welcome to Gaia! ::

wing ding razz

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
angelababy107
I propose that we give girl avis breasts!
Please help all Female Gaians by giving us breasts!
And not by just equipping an item that has the breasts in it.
This Idea was originally thought up by COOKIE M O N S T ER, and I support her in it! emotion_bigheart

I don't WANT boobs...

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS.

I have Double-D's in real life and I would like
the option of my avatar having them too. <3

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
angelababy107
Here's the Original Petition To help clarify correctly go there. emotion_bigheart
you should put the petition link in your first post so people dont have to search for it. thank you ^_^

Beloved Kitten

Shouyosei
... If you wanted it to be like in the petition, you should have clarified that here...
But I still think it's a bad idea.

Good point about the Clarification, but that's why I did post the Original Petition as a URL
but when I posted it, people had jumped the gun and posted before that. sweatdrop
Oh, so you want the CLEAVAGE of bigger boobs with some outfits..... well say that then stare

Lonely Lover

ccggenius12
Novama
Gaia let's us customize a number of things about the avi's body from the dressing room. I say if we want to get bigger boobs, then we should since it's an obvious feature of the body and no different from getting pointy ears or purple eyes.

no, it's quite different. those two you listed adjust features that have no impact on items equipped to your avatar. In fact, as a point, those ears you mentioned have a habit of clipping through items that fit tight to an avy's head, having random pointy bits stick out where they shouldn't. As has been said, they would need to rework ALL item's that go over the chest to also work with your shiny new ta-tas, and frankly, that's a LOT of items, not to mention variances between pose, etc.

Considering the fact that when you use an elf potion and turn into an elf, your boobs automatically get bigger, and appear to -stay- that way, regardless of the clothing you put over them, I'm going to go ahead and say that there isn't that much work that needs to be done with this.

And in answer to your obvious followup "Why don't you just be an elf and have bigger boobs then?" Not everyone likes to have blue/purple skin.

I would like this avi to have bigger boobs in 3/4 of the outfits I put her in, so having the option to change the size would be bloody awesome.

Amorous Witch

the layering system would allow to hide those new, bigger/smaller/whatever breasts that wouldn´t fit under some shirts if needed....just think about the "I am" items...there, your whole body is hidden under an invisible layer

...and on another note...
Why would anyone call a girl a slut just because of bigger breasts?

Avant-Garde Cupcake

13,050 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Doom Lemons
angelababy107
This Idea was originally thought up by COOKIE M O N S T ER, and I support her in it! emotion_bigheart

I don't WANT boobs...

by the way you use the "chinese flat chest technique" on your avi, it's obvious

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What about manboobs?
Why discriminate?

Tasty Target

I doubt Gaia will change the base, but maybe some potions would solve this. Then a new issue: clothes won't fit. It's a problem we're already dealing with when using potions and special items. And anyway, Gaias current versions of bigger breasts make them all look grey and dirty, I really doubt they'd be any good at making some permanent ones xd

Amorous Witch

Doom Lemons
angelababy107

I don't WANT boobs...

you don´t have to TAKE them wink

it was just a suggestion to make it an option

Lonely Lover

Wabbet
What about manboobs?
Why discriminate?

Actually, allowing males to have boobs too would be awesome. I would support that, too.
Chibi Mizu Thing
If girls get bigger boobs, I want my
package more prominent.

Word
FightDAHPowah
Doom Lemons
angelababy107

I don't WANT boobs...

by the way you use the "chinese flat chest technique" on your avi, it's obvious
lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out