Welcome to Gaia! ::

We want more male items and gender neutral items for balance!

yessss 0.88983050847458 89.0% [ 105 ]
oh heck nah 0.0084745762711864 0.8% [ 1 ]
*doesn't care* 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 118 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 14 15 >

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Vampire

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I sign.

I think that maybe the girls who don't like super girly stuff want some unisex stuff! It's pretty hard to make a dark avi not look * Hooker-y* with the super revealing clothes, like adding cleavage to something.

I also think that the dudes should get cool looking stuff! Like more Arm and Leg mods, which don't look silly. And have shorter hairstyles, and maybe more * Manly* Eyes.

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
That Person You Met
I sign.

I think that maybe the girls who don't like super girly stuff want some unisex stuff! It's pretty hard to make a dark avi not look * Hooker-y* with the super revealing clothes, like adding cleavage to something.

I also think that the dudes should get cool looking stuff! Like more Arm and Leg mods, which don't look silly. And have shorter hairstyles, and maybe more * Manly* Eyes.

Thank you so much for your support ^w^

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lonely Gaian

I shall sign.

This months collectible is a wonderful example of how males are getting the short end of the stick here, they made a wonderful female item and just half-assed the other item and called it good, this has been going on for far too long.

Lets use the past 5 months for an example:

Jan 2013 (Dark Omen/Golden Serpent): They made a good eye appealing female item that even Admin Lead siskataya is using. Golden Serpent. emotion_puke Enough said.

Dec 2012: (Princess Honore/Old Nikolas) The female item had much more time and work put into it, and the other item they gave us was an armored santa clause with a top item that would make any avatar look fat. It's just a slap in the face.

November 2012. (Prince Cardinalis/Sunset Spirit) The hair on Sunset Spirit, lot of time went into it and it looks pretty good, but not for men. Prince Cardinalis, I dont think even women would go near this item let alone men. It's disgusting.

October 2012 (Mournful Wail/Ghastly Instruments) First I would like to say both of these items actually had thought AND effort put into them emotion_jawdrop , which was a bit of a shock. BUT hold on here; there were only two decent things for the male and you can tell the rest was just once again slapped some crap together and called it a day. The mournful wail overall was pretty good, it's not their best item but still good. Ghastly Instruments only has the hair going for it, the torso item magically makes your neck and chin disappear and the bottoms aren't very masculine.

And last but not least,

September 2012 (Fading Ember/Night Weaver) So they decided to try and take some of the effort from the female item for a change and devote it to the male item. Thus giving us an okayfemale item at best, otherwise they dropped the ball. Night Weaver had very unique hands/arm pose which I liked it, I wouldn't personally use it but they finally did something good, and the leg pose isn't half bad either, form fitting and appealing to the eye. But along with every "male" item they make there is something in it that makes it more feminine than masculine; this time, that is the hair. WTF. There is no effort to even disguise that hair as a man's.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
siiigggnnneed scream

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rothus
I shall sign.

This months collectible is a wonderful example of how males are getting the short end of the stick here, they made a wonderful female item and just half-assed the other item and called it good, this has been going on for far too long.

Lets use the past 5 months for an example:

Jan 2013 (Dark Omen/Golden Serpent): They made a good eye appealing female item that even Admin Lead siskataya is using. Golden Serpent. emotion_puke Enough said.

Dec 2012: (Princess Honore/Old Nikolas) The female item had much more time and work put into it, and the other item they gave us was an armored santa clause with a top item that would make any avatar look fat. It's just a slap in the face.

November 2012. (Prince Cardinalis/Sunset Spirit) The hair on Sunset Spirit, lot of time went into it and it looks pretty good, but not for men. Prince Cardinalis, I dont think even women would go near this item let alone men. It's disgusting.

October 2012 (Mournful Wail/Ghastly Instruments) First I would like to say both of these items actually had thought AND effort put into them emotion_jawdrop , which was a bit of a shock. BUT hold on here; there were only two decent things for the male and you can tell the rest was just once again slapped some crap together and called it a day. The mournful wail overall was pretty good, it's not their best item but still good. Ghastly Instruments only has the hair going for it, the torso item magically makes your neck and chin disappear and the bottoms aren't very masculine.

And last but not least,

September 2012 (Fading Ember/Night Weaver) So they decided to try and take some of the effort from the female item for a change and devote it to the male item. Thus giving us an okayfemale item at best, otherwise they dropped the ball. Night Weaver had very unique hands/arm pose which I liked it, I wouldn't personally use it but they finally did something good, and the leg pose isn't half bad either, form fitting and appealing to the eye. But along with every "male" item they make there is something in it that makes it more feminine than masculine; this time, that is the hair. WTF. There is no effort to even disguise that hair as a man's.

thank you so much for your support. I defintely agree with all the examples you listed. I saw each of the items and they are more female friendly. I do crossdress out of boredom so they do help, but if you want to make a tough looking male avi or just use a unisex neutral item it is hard.

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hidakei
siiigggnnneed scream

thank you so much for your support

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I sign!
And I love skin tight outfits.

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
iPervertedxCupcake
I sign!
And I love skin tight outfits.

Skin tight clothing is great @w@ both genders can wear it and thank you for your support

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Invisible Lunatic

10,600 Points