Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, the signature list has grown since I last dropped in! ^_^ heart

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Paranormal Reality
I sign! I'd prefer a whole new chapter with Aekea or Durem (the blocked off areas in game) with a new final boss and reasons why the animated have not ceased. A bit steep, but more for the future.

Yeah I would have loved to see those areas.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Inspirae Hearts

Yeah I'm trying to update it when I can.
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts

You're doing a wonderful job! ^_^

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Inspirae Hearts
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts

Thank you. I'm trying my best for the community. Future Gaians deserve to enjoy zOMG! and it would be wonderful to have the game worked on again no matter how hopeless it may seem. I'm just forever grateful to JK and Mavdoc for making me feel so welcomed on the site when I started both zOMG! and Gaia four years ago. I've made so many great friends along the way through the game as well.
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts

Thank you. I'm trying my best for the community. Future Gaians deserve to enjoy zOMG! and it would be wonderful to have the game worked on again no matter how hopeless it may seem. I'm just forever grateful to JK and Mavdoc for making me feel so welcomed on the site when I started both zOMG! and Gaia four years ago. I've made so many great friends along the way through the game as well.

Ohh! That's so great to hear! I'm glad to show support as much as I can. It is what I can do for the community, even if it is very small. ^^;

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Inspirae Hearts
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts

Ohh! That's so great to hear! I'm glad to show support as much as I can. It is what I can do for the community, even if it is very small. ^^;

That's good. Yeah I even try to get new players from the Welcome to Gaia forum. I mean zOMG! is a great place to make friends right away, so why not promote it? smile
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts
Scobre
Inspirae Hearts

That's good. Yeah I even try to get new players from the Welcome to Gaia forum. I mean zOMG! is a great place to make friends right away, so why not promote it? smile

That makes sense! For new users, exploring zOMG seems like a good way to get them going to explore the site and all it's existing features!

Anxious Conversationalist

Obsessive Muse

I sign * ^ */

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sparkly Genius

4,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100