• Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
i forgot to sign earlier, so he's my ' i sign! ' now~ c:

Mega Noob

11,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
We almost lose zOMG! for good and you're petitioning this? -_- scream my god.

Mega Hoarder

Dustmop

I'm not sure what you mean.

If your thought is that I should be petitioning for something more to be done with the game, such as new areas, there's no point in wasting our time. There is now no one left at gaia who even knows how to work on the game. And gaia admin has made it quite clear that they have no interest in ever pursuing the potential of the game.

It's very short-sighted of them, but it has been this way for several years, and there is no real hope of getting gaia to support the game at this point. But, we can get these rings in the cash shop, since they are so hungry for money now. And they would sell a lot of these rings.

Furthermore, there is already a petition, or maybe two, asking for improvements etc for the game.

I dunno why you would object to these rings being sold in the cs, unless perhaps you are a vendor who doesn't want to see the price come down...

Supportive Witch

Mega Hoarder

Mega Noob

11,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
RafiCat
Dustmop

I'm not sure what you mean.

If your thought is that I should be petitioning for something more to be done with the game, such as new areas, there's no point in wasting our time. There is now no one left at gaia who even knows how to work on the game. And gaia admin has made it quite clear that they have no interest in ever pursuing the potential of the game.

It's very short-sighted of them, but it has been this way for several years, and there is no real hope of getting gaia to support the game at this point. But, we can get these rings in the cash shop, since they are so hungry for money now. And they would sell a lot of these rings.

Furthermore, there is already a petition, or maybe two, asking for improvements etc for the game.

I dunno why you would object to these rings being sold in the cs, unless perhaps you are a vendor who doesn't want to see the price come down...

What I'm getting at is we almost lost zOMG! for good. It's not meant to exist anymore it's suppose to forever be in maintenance mode, But you're still petitioning for more I'm not saying gaia is not greedy and that their excuse is piss poor. What I'm saying is you'r pushing for something gaia does not give a rats arse about and they can just as easily close it down again if push comes to shove.

Shameless Victory

I sign this petition.

Soultaker Blank

Mega Hoarder

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
I sign!

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Mega Hoarder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items