Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grombies returned, good Idea or Bad Idea?

Good 0.69887278582931 69.9% [ 434 ]
Bad 0.30112721417069 30.1% [ 187 ]
Total Votes:[ 621 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Im afraid I cannot support your petition. I worked quite hard for this skin and kept it for over a year despite temptations of changing back.

I feel bad for those who could not be on for the event but many people who were there made real life sacrifices like skipping out on family events, parties, and work just so we could get this skin.

As for those who joined after well I feel a bit for them too. I missed the original zombie event by a few days (harsh huh).

I think its a bit too soon to petetion for these skins when we have plenty of people with it still active.

Now if this petition was for the Original zombie skin I would sign it in a heartbeat. I would love to see another limited skin (even if it is extreamly similar to this one) like flarns skin. Its sexy cool!

Although I like how you didnt suggest putting it in the shops or making it a quest
wink

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Scarlethunder
Im afraid I cannot support your petition. I worked quite hard for this skin and kept it for over a year despite temptations of changing back.

I feel bad for those who could not be on for the event but many people who were there made real life sacrifices like skipping out on family events, parties, and work just so we could get this skin.

As for those who joined after well I feel a bit for them too. I missed the original zombie event by a few days (harsh huh).

I think its a bit too soon to petetion for these skins when we have plenty of people with it still active.

Now if this petition was for the Original zombie skin I would sign it in a heartbeat. I would love to see another limited skin (even if it is extreamly similar to this one) like flarns skin. Its sexy cool!

Although I like how you didnt suggest putting it in the shops or making it a quest
wink

Yeah well we shouldn't make it in stores and stuff, that will just make the skin less likeable.
Twizted Child Eve
The admins have said that we'd get another chance at zombie skins.

So, I sign, with hopes that they will keep their word.
That's great news. ^^;
Hopefully Halloween of '07 they'll do it.

I'll sign!
Agent Manketsu
Scarlethunder

wink

Yeah well we shouldn't make it in stores and stuff, that will just make the skin less likeable.

like the zurg skin

it = eew

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
thank you Vinyl Kitten.

We have finally passed the 20 signature mark, now all we need are 80 more sigs and then were in buisness.
I shall sign your petition

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Thank you, I am currently making a petition banner so people might put it on their sigs ^-^.

Oh and it looks like someone made another Grombie petition......wait isnt that against the ToS?

Friendly Nerd

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Okay then, I finally made a banner.

User Image

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I really, truly dislike to bump, but i must to keep the thread visable.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
wahmbulance Bump wahmbulance
I want to see more zombie skins, but definitely not the Grombie. If you missed out the first time, sucks to be you, but it's not fair to re release skins like that just because a few people missed out. :]

And I don't think naked avatars are allowed on Gaia. Give those zombies some underwear~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff