Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grombies returned, good Idea or Bad Idea?

Good 0.69887278582931 69.9% [ 434 ]
Bad 0.30112721417069 30.1% [ 187 ]
Total Votes:[ 621 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Albert 899 Wesker
Agent Manketsu
Why must people post in here if they do not want the skin?

Because most who are against it are ignorant Oldmember eliteists.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello? Do you see me in the skin? I just think it's rather like the Monthly Collectables. Missed it? Don't have the money? Tough luck. Life goes on. Anyways, skins aren't cool anymore if anyone can get it. :\ Like the alien ones, I'll betcha if they were a one time thing people would be DYING to get it.
I'll Sign it.

Hilarious Hunter

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
NOOOOOOOOO WE worked for are skin and earned it. To bad you missted it sucks to be you
Albert 899 Wesker
Scarlethunder
Albert 899 Wesker
Agent Manketsu

Way to steriotype rolleyes

Way to encourage it rolleyes

You havent read my previous posts have you.

I suggest you do before you make assumptions
The Gaian administrators aren't dumb. They know people want the zombie skin, but they intentionally made it so you can't become zombies after Halloween events, because it is like a monthly collectable. It's supposed to be something special like the monthly collectables and the holiday event items. You can't buy anymore jacked up clothes after the events either. Gaia does these things to make them more valuable, just like when they put prices on clothes in the stores. If it's more valuable and people have to work for it, then people will care more about their avatar. Even if I weren't a zombie, I'd be smart enough to realize that. neutral

Starrii
Albert 899 Wesker
Agent Manketsu

Hello? Do you see me in the skin? I just think it's rather like the Monthly Collectables. Missed it? Don't have the money? Tough luck. Life goes on. Anyways, skins aren't cool anymore if anyone can get it. : Like the alien ones, I'll betcha if they were a one time thing people would be DYING to get it.
Wow, someone else who is smart enough to realize why the administrators don't allow people to become zombies after the events. It's because it is like a monthly collectable or the halloween and easter items you get during those events. If you missed it, tough luck, now you have to work harder to get them. Now all you can do is find someone who will sell you their zombie skin account. If you can't afford it, oh well, it is their right to keep their account.
RAPE IS COMING YOUR WAY
Agent Manketsu

Because they are allowed to by the rules of this forum or did you not read the rules before you posted your thread neutral rolleyes

Agent Manketsu
Look people im not just doing this for me im also doing it for the other people who missed the event, the other people who couldnt make it, the other people who were forced out of the house! The other people who made plans for this event and missed it having it crash into their face with a skin they missed! For the people who had not even come to gaia and gotten the skin! for the newer people that had not yet joined and yearned for the skin! Im doing this for all of the people who had missed the skins and sure you may flame this thread, you may spam it too, But I will not give up on the petition just because you guys want me to!

So what would you do if a mod came in and told you that it would never happen? Would you still carry on question

Remember that they never do the same event again and they even said at the last Con that they had finished with G Corp and G Corp is Gambino and the Zombies because they had been doing the zombie event for 2 years and people were getting bored of it, so why would people want the same event back again for a 3rd time dramallama

Bloody last post scream

Cough....Sorry about that but I hate having a post show up and it being at the bottom of the page.

People just do not read that far and it is quite annoying stare So..... blaugh
RAPE IS COMING YOUR WAY
RAPE IS COMING YOUR WAY
Agent Manketsu

Because they are allowed to by the rules of this forum or did you not read the rules before you posted your thread neutral rolleyes

Agent Manketsu
Look people im not just doing this for me im also doing it for the other people who missed the event, the other people who couldnt make it, the other people who were forced out of the house! The other people who made plans for this event and missed it having it crash into their face with a skin they missed! For the people who had not even come to gaia and gotten the skin! for the newer people that had not yet joined and yearned for the skin! Im doing this for all of the people who had missed the skins and sure you may flame this thread, you may spam it too, But I will not give up on the petition just because you guys want me to!

So what would you do if a mod came in and told you that it would never happen? Would you still carry on question

Remember that they never do the same event again and they even said at the last Con that they had finished with G Corp and G Corp is Gambino and the Zombies because they had been doing the zombie event for 2 years and people were getting bored of it, so why would people want the same event back again for a 3rd time dramallama

Bloody last post scream

Cough....Sorry about that but I hate having a post show up and it being at the bottom of the page.

People just do not read that far and it is quite annoying stare So..... blaugh

you know, for a zurg, your alright! 3nodding

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
You may taunt me and post your "LOLZ NO U R NOTZ GETTIN DA SKINZES! DA MODZ SAIDS SO!" posts, but thats not going to change my opinon.
Agent Manketsu
You may taunt me and post your "LOLZ NO U R NOTZ GETTIN DA SKINZES! DA MODZ SAIDS SO!" posts, but thats not going to change my opinon.

I have yet to see any taunting.

besides there were literaly dozens of threads like this and none of them got anywhere.
i registered right after the event ended!! it was annoying, id love for the skins to come back!! *signs*
I blue falcon I
i registered right after the event ended!! it was annoying, id love for the skins to come back!! *signs*

I regestered less than a week after the original zombie event and i never got a chance at those skins.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I blue falcon I

Thank you.
Agent Manketsu
So having realized a mod, which is part of the Official Gaia Staff, has stated the skins will never come back, you continue to deny it and move on with your hissy-fit?

Ignorance like that cannot be taught, you have to be born with it.

"Heer lez goh mayk a petishun abut s**t wee dun not got!"

neutral

That's like making a petition to bring back halos, if you didn't put fourth the effort to be there for the EXTENDED amount of time, tough s**t.

You people had plenty of time and they even extended it so you guys wouldn't complain and guess what, you still managed to do that.

And if you joined at a later time, what makes you so special?

Honestly, and we're supposed to be the brainless ones. talk2hand

Scarlethunder
Albert 899 Wesker
Scarlethunder
Albert 899 Wesker
Agent Manketsu

Way to steriotype rolleyes

Way to encourage it rolleyes

You havent read my previous posts have you.

I suggest you do before you make assumptions

Mmm hmm.
And dont forget some people had no idea Gaia exsisted back then. Trust me, I would still have the skin now if I did. So I say it is not my fault and to add to the fact, if they do rerelease the skin it had better be through some hard working in quests and stuff. I agree with the many on that point. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff