Welcome to Gaia! ::

Signed...Um do we get some sort of sticker for saying we signed this petition? You know sorta like those "I Voted" stickers
Kodako Takabe

Signed

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Overstocked 200
Kodako Takabe
Captain Cold - Len Snart
Signed.

Don't forget that there is a Thor's Hammer pose in the Gift of the Gods item. So, Gaia may not make another Mjolnir. But, I am all for the Captain Cold shades.

They might. I mean, Gift of the Gods and the Bahn Hammur both look like fancy sledgehammers. I was hoping for something a bit smaller.

There is two versions of Captain America's shield, the movie grant item and the Supernatural Item. I dont see why not make a Mjolnir. I would love to see a Cosmic Cube(Tresseract)

Dangerous Genius

I AM RED SKULL
Kodako Takabe
Captain Cold - Len Snart
Signed.

Don't forget that there is a Thor's Hammer pose in the Gift of the Gods item. So, Gaia may not make another Mjolnir. But, I am all for the Captain Cold shades.

They might. I mean, Gift of the Gods and the Bahn Hammur both look like fancy sledgehammers. I was hoping for something a bit smaller.

There is two versions of Captain America's shield, the movie grant item and the Supernatural Item. I dont see why not make a Mjolnir. I would love to see a Cosmic Cube(Tresseract)

Does this mean I have your signature?

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
I sign! C:

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Overstocked 200
Kodako Takabe
I AM RED SKULL
Kodako Takabe
Captain Cold - Len Snart
Signed.

Does this mean I have your signature?

long as you dont forge it.

Dangerous Genius

Signed. Goddamned masks are the sorriest sight.

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Signed, signed, signed!!! Least they could is make better super suits. Like, an all one color one-piece suit with a star, maybe. Possibly blue and white.

Dangerous Genius

Sign me up.
Here as promised, I'll sign. stare

11,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Heckler 50
how about leotard and busie type items in other colors for cosplay purposes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff