Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Some kinda trick arrows would be cool. Has Big Gaia said anything to you about this? Cuz they need to. ASAP.

Dangerous Genius

Complex Hero Complex
Some kinda trick arrows would be cool. Has Big Gaia said anything to you about this? Cuz they need to. ASAP.

Sadly, they've made no indication that another Code Alpha could be on its way, but I am forever hopeful.

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kodako Takabe
Complex Hero Complex

Sadly, they've made no indication that another Code Alpha could be on its way, but I am forever hopeful.

Same here. Honestly, they can do a new anime/manga/not-comic-book item anytime, but never any Western Comics stuff.

Dangerous Genius

Complex Hero Complex
Kodako Takabe
Complex Hero Complex

Same here. Honestly, they can do a new anime/manga/not-comic-book item anytime, but never any Western Comics stuff.

You know, with the Avengers, Batman, and Spider-Man all having movies out this summer, I was really expecting another comic-themed RIG. Disappointing.

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kodako Takabe
Complex Hero Complex
Kodako Takabe
Complex Hero Complex

You know, with the Avengers, Batman, and Spider-Man all having movies out this summer, I was really expecting another comic-themed RIG. Disappointing.

Well, there was the Chest Core. But, yeah. Could be a money thing. Gaia might still have some sort of contract with Marvel, but Idk. Perfect chance for something HUGE, and it kinda went razz . Maybe they're waiting for home release?

Dangerous Genius

I'll sign this. 3nodding

Dangerous Genius

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Hunter

Kodako Takabe

I Sign.

Dangerous Genius

I'll sign also Bump

Quick Reply