✿❤qoute me to catch my attention❤✿
signed!

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Oh -SO- signed~ heart
Kodako Takabe

More masks.

This. I tried finding one that looked like Pantha's but nothing worked. I wore one for awhile but it wasn't that close to her's so I removed it. I'd love to add a mask to my avy so the cosplay can be more complete.

Also, how about an underwear type item that goes over other clothes instead of under them? Available in various colors of course.

Signing.

Dangerous Genius

Redtha
Kodako Takabe

More masks.

This. I tried finding one that looked like Pantha's but nothing worked. I wore one for awhile but it wasn't that close to her's so I removed it. I'd love to add a mask to my avy so the cosplay can be more complete.

Also, how about an underwear type item that goes over other clothes instead of under them? Available in various colors of course.

Signing.

Actually, we have items like that. The various color capes (Gaiaman, Signal, etc) have an outside-underwear post that works pretty well.
Kodako Takabe
Redtha
Kodako Takabe

More masks.

Signing.

Actually, we have items like that. The various color capes (Gaiaman, Signal, etc) have an outside-underwear post that works pretty well.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I still want more masks though.

Super Genius

I think what we really need more than anything is stylized pendants. Letters, lightning bolts, stars, shields, and other shapes. THe clothing we have now could be used just fine if we could use necklaces and pendants to add the appropriate symbols to them.

That said, I'll sign.

Dangerous Genius

Lex Joseph Luthor
I think what we really need more than anything is stylized pendants. Letters, lightning bolts, stars, shields, and other shapes. THe clothing we have now could be used just fine if we could use necklaces and pendants to add the appropriate symbols to them.

That said, I'll sign.

That's a good idea! Thanks for the suggestion.

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items