• Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
I am signing for this to happen, because an art trade is not a freebie. Art trades clog up the freebie forums, and also the art request forums as well. People who want to just buy art or look for a freebie are stuck looking through post after post of people requesting for an art trade. It is annoying. Not only that, people will constantly post in their freebie posts and art request posts that they are willing to do an art trade, so why not give them a thread where they can post that want in? Please make this happen Gaia.

Feral Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
I sign!

My reasoning behind this is that even though people find art trades in the freebie threads, the whole point of that forum is that it's supposed to be freebies. Art Trades are not free in any way. You give someone something in exchange for something else, whereas free would mean you receive something with nothing for exchange.

Art shops usually imply that you have to buy something. To buy things, you commission the artist using gold, items, or even actual money using PayPal. Most people go into the shops looking to buy stuff not trade things. This would lead to the conclusion that art trades would not belong within this forum either.

Making an Art Trade forum would be a solution. Having an Art Trade forum would make it simpler for anyone who specifically wants art for their art rather than money for their art or nothing for their art. Also, this would benefit those who are searching for Art Trade threads. Having all of the Art Trade threads within one forum would make finding these threads easy, as opposed to searching the existing threads hoping to find someone willing to trade art.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff