Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Fatcat

******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead
iudrqt90:0="Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead fish?

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This petition is the stupidest s**t ever.

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
girls winged warrior
Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead
iudrqt90:1="Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead fish?

I actually like the potato skin, and this event had nothing to do with fish...

Lavish Ladykiller

girls winged warrior
iudrqt90:1="Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead fish?
They could have just not given you anything, It;s so funny that people are complaing about getting an item for free User Image

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Shibukidotexe
girls winged warrior
iudrqt90:2="Dirt is ******** cry some more. The consolation prize was the only decent skin.[/quote] Rude aren't we, frankly they could have done better, why not just have skin that makes you look like a dead fish?
They could have just not given you anything, It;s so funny that people are complaing about getting an item for free User Image
Frankl I was in sin, so...... Frankly most might rather not have it and fish! can go with it.... like the overseer blasted back into the aquarium.....

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
This thread, lol.

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Giovanni E Fagioli
You people knew from the beginning of the event that one of you was gonna lose your skin so why would you complain, they told you that you wouldn't get anything and you got something you don't like it don't use it.

Faggots. :I

They arent faggots, for they arent lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender well some may be... i dont know this.... that is there business

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Giovanni E Fagioli
girls winged warrior
Giovanni E Fagioli
You people knew from the beginning of the event that one of you was gonna lose your skin so why would you complain, they told you that you wouldn't get anything and you got something you don't like it don't use it.

They arent faggots, for they arent lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender well some may be... i dont know this.... that is there business

Your a f*****t too.

Where is your proof? I dont see how im a f*****t........ do you know the meaning, you are using the term wrongly....
you know what, our skins suck, and we did tie! i mean comon! but i tuck mine off during the days that gaia was checking the results and now its not stuck on me!

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sore losers.
I'm glad that my mule was on BOO.
User Image

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Giovanni E Fagioli
girls winged warrior
Giovanni E Fagioli
girls winged warrior
Giovanni E Fagioli

Your a f*****t too.

Where is your proof? I dont see how im a f*****t........ do you know the meaning, you are using the term wrongly....

How am I using the term wrongly? I'm simply stating that you are a f*****t, it is being used correctly, and don't pull that its a cigarette or a bundle of sticks s**t or I'll kick your a**.

WDF this conversation made me giggle. xD <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces