Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Player

Okay, I signed. However, why not keep a tatoo made from the skin you hate. Wear it as a badge of honor for doing battle!!

"looks at me --"You have got to be Kidding!! I just want it GONE!!!!""

Inquisitive Pants

22,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
I thought I signed this years ago! o: Well, I sign now, then.

I loved the original skin, from the red eyes to the fin wings and the full body sparkle. I have never once used Potatoverseer in an avi. And I never will, either. >>;

I agree with deadrun about the outcome making me feel icky about Gaia. Usually the outcome doesn't bother me, even when my team loses, like it did with the most recent Olympics. But the scoring was so poor, and there were so many glitches on both sides... to have it feel like it had all been planned out beforehand, including the manga... Both sides lost their powers, why would that have any difference in impact on the followers?

Anyway. Potatoverseer = bad, BOO skin = good. Bringing it back in a form that anyone can buy, even SIN followers, would be a way that would keep their prize a winning prize.

Maybe when Sen and Seer ever get their powers back we can hope for it to return to stores or alchemy. *sigh*

Fuzzy Strawberry

19,750 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

I was never a fan of the way they handled the skins for that event. I sign.

I think they should bring back the BOO skin and unsoulbind all the skins from that event anyway. I was on SIN so I still have my event skin, but BOO had a much prettier skin that I would love to have access to.

User Image

Shy Bunny

16,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100

Omnipresent Genius

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100

Tricky Bunny

Ooh, yes, I miss my BOO skin. I use potato has a placeholder in my inventory, nothing more.
I liked it because I felt like I had an exclusive skin (think Grombie), but I was sad when I found out I couldn't keep it. sad
I tried this same 'exclusive skin' thing with the vamp skin, but then they released the potion. sad
I'd like a 'restoration' potion in Skin Tyte at the very least, because I was fond of my glowing skin and red eyes. 3nodding
(The Grombies have one after all, why not BOO members?)

Oni signs~

Lupine Lunatic

User Image
I have multiple accounts and I was SIN for the most part but I total agree that what they did with the BOO skin sucks. I know people who haven't changed their Avatar for years just to keep the original BOO skin. I, Dragon Ormr, sign.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apocalyptic Raider

Man-Hungry Vampire

I sign!
I really am not a sore loser but its like I have this ugly mark on my inventory, I really did like the oringial BOO skin but I would just be happy getting rid of the potato overseer skin its ugly and nothing looks good with it.

Aged Survivor

I'll sign. Why not? The thing pollutes my inventory and I can't get rid of it.

Shy Soldier

9,250 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have no idea why I haven't signed this petition sooner. I've been a member of gaia since 2003 so I've seen a lot of things change, come, go.. Watch items that used to be new over time look more lame compared to more new items. The layout change, hell even the URL changed. I don't believe I've really ever had a reason to complain before outside of the time gaia made it seem like the first Halloween never happened. They would do art of other past events or have those events mentioned.. They created the zombie skin of that event in an easter egg item, even if it took them such a long time to do anything about that.

I am sure that eventually, as long as enough people sign this petition that those running Gaia will realize what they have done. This is the ONLY example I have seen in my entire time of being a member in gaia were a looser gets a soul bound item with an appearance that is clearly there to shame the looser. I worked hard, sure I wasn't the best, but I wasn't the worst either. The event was full of glitches, but that never mattered to me. What matters is how shameful it is for them to have made the skin in to an item of shame that cannot be rid away.

So your punishing people for loosing? Did the creators of gaia turn in to small petty children? It doesn't seem like something an adult would think of. It's more like something you would expect from a child. I Ty Ty sign and fully support this petition.

Fluff Lover

9,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
*signs the petition*

Magic Fairy

User Image I'll sign. I completely agree with you!

Shadowy Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

I sign this. I sign this so ******** hard. emotion_brofist

User Image

Shameless Gawker

13,400 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Im a member of sin, and I even agree you guys should have gotten a better prize, cause you worked just as hard. (the game almost seemed fixed and they even had a manga all made out for when sin won) I sign. (nobody should be taken a crap upon like you guys were done)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff