Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really don't like the replacement skin either. If they put it as an item at a gold shop instead of the consolation "prize," then it wouldn't be viewed as an insult to B.O.O and it wouldn't make people feel worse for losing.

Giving back the true BOO skin to those who sided with BOO would be the optimal way to do things. I wouldn't mind BOO contacts that give the same appearance of the eyes and wing-like thingies on the BOO skin though. The wearer could choose to wear both the eyes and wingies, or just the eyes or just the "wings."

*signs*
Fehvy
Get the ******** over yourselves. Gaia stated you were going to LOSE YOUR SKIN. Be considerate they even let you KEEP a form of skin.

Stop being sore losers. It was a ******** game.

Fehvy I agree that Gaia did tell us that we would lose our skin (I also agree it was nice of them to even give a form of skin) and we shouldn't be overecting about it, but still people feel worse for getting such crappy skin. I'm not saying we should get rid of it or replace it because there are some people who like it. I think that it should be turned into a shop item at Skin Tyte, like other skins. Then give the peole that joined B.O.O a little bit better consolation prize.
I sign on principle. I personally could care less about the skins, but I did feel insulted by these skins. But then again, these were added in "consolation" of the first big layout
change.

burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo

All in all...Gaia knows nothing about consolation.
I would like to sign! I loved boo's skin is was so adorable. ]:
This rotting potato with worms skin is just plain ugly (in my opinion)..

*signs*

edit: Fehvy They said the loser would LOSE the skin they never said anything about giving the loser a crapy skin that you cannot get rid of! And sure its nice they let us keep a skin but really... THIS skin is horrible in my opinion and I will never wear it. Boos skin was so adorable and unique >w<
i was in SIN, but i guess i'll sign anyway. *signs*

Beloved Gekko

I sign! Here's my idea:

Okay, BOO lost, I admit it. This new skin is supposed to be something like we got blasted and rotted away...(i think). What if skin tyte had a restoration option so our new skins could restore themselves to their original form. I say the price should range 1K - 10K. And if some SIN members liked BOO's poopy skin, I guess there could be a blast skin option. Of course, that would cost less than actually restoring skins.

This way, BOO gets what they want, without making SIN feel cheated (much)
I SIGN!!! D:< Totally not a good prize!!!!

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
I sign. I was excited to see our new skin, but this is just awful! Even some SINers agree.

8,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
I'll sign.
I shall sign because I beieve this was just unjust of Gaia.

Animated Hero

User Image

I sign. Need I say anymore?

The skin sucks D:

As the stars have taught me...
Let's finish this.
Fehvy
Get the ******** over yourselves. Gaia stated you were going to LOSE YOUR SKIN. Be considerate they even let you KEEP a form of skin.

I'm not just weird, odd, strange, insane, or a little ebil...

Fehvy, if it was just 'a ******** game' why do you think that you have to call us stupid?
I KNOW it was 'a ******** game' but I also KNOW that Gaia can do better than this.
Why even bother posting if you just want to be mean?

...I'm all of the above, naturally!

7,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd love to sign!
I REFUSE to look like a crying potato!

Beloved Gekko

Maji De Hikari
Fehvy

I'm not just weird, odd, strange, insane, or a little ebil...

Fehvy, if it was just 'a ******** game' why do you think that you have to call us stupid?
I KNOW it was 'a ******** game' but I also KNOW that Gaia can do better than this.
Why even bother posting if you just want to be mean?

...I'm all of the above, naturally!

lol that person made me laugh actually xD Seems she was more serious about the game than us xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff