• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I gotta sign his, for POKEMON (I sign)

Beloved Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
May I suggest a petition for Gaia to team up with Nintendo first, because using Pokemon without permission is copyright infringement (and I cannot sign to that).

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
sign me up!

High-functioning Shapeshifter

gaBberGeneTic
May I suggest a petition for Gaia to team up with Nintendo first, because using Pokemon without permission is copyright infringement (and I cannot sign to that).

Ok, should I change the first post to say that they should join up with Nintendo first, and then make the "I am" Pokemon items?

Beloved Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
Kangit
gaBberGeneTic

Ok, should I change the first post to say that they should join up with Nintendo first, and then make the "I am" Pokemon items?

As long as the petition requests a partnership between Gaia and Nintendo, I sign.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gaBberGeneTic
Kangit
gaBberGeneTic

As long as the petition requests a partnership between Gaia and Nintendo, I sign.

Ok, I've altered the first post. Does it sound any better?

Beloved Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
Kangit
gaBberGeneTic
Kangit
gaBberGeneTic

Indeed. I sign. c:

gaBberGeneTic
Kangit
gaBberGeneTic
Kangit
gaBberGeneTic

Indeed. I sign. c:

3nodding

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
I, personally, want to see more Digimon based items. Pokemon is wayy overdone.

Prosaiche
I, personally, want to see more Digimon based items. Pokemon is wayy overdone.

Well, if you'd prefer Digimon, you could start a Digimon-related thread in the Petitions or Site Feedback forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff