Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
If I haven't signed already I want to sign.
A guild I'm in is under fire because of stuff that happened months ago. Info in link.

Bashful Gawker

8,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I want to add my signature because I've had to change my accounts many times because my accounts were either locked or stolen.

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
I think, I sign!

Feral Warrior

I want to add my signature

6,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I kindly request to add my signature please..

This is horrendous. I've heard of a case in which a Gaian was unfairly banned with no coherent evidence whatsoever, and they refused to lift the ban simply because they can't prove he did NOT commit an offence.
Basically, "guilty till proven innocent".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the same justice system that totalitarian regimes use, a.k.a. general suspicion?

Solely Sabotage's Husband

Tipsy Prophet

Thank you everyone who has signed!
Please consider putting a banner in your sig!

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Am_I_God signs this petition.
Am_I_God

THANK YOU! Please consider placing our banner somewhere, like your signature, profile, etc! 4laugh

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Civilized Rights
Am_I_God

THANK YOU! Please consider placing our banner somewhere, like your signature, profile, etc! 4laugh

My hearts a stereo
it beats for you so listen close

Linked in my quest thread and charity.

As far as a testimonial...
One of my friends got banned for "distributing sexual content"-- a picture of a girl in a bikini. It wasn't the close up of cleavage that is SO common in signs. Just a picture of a girl in a bikini. He tried disputing it, but they wouldn't listen. I also have a warning against me. Why? Because when I opened a co-owned charity, I went to all the threads I'm a reg in and posted about it. Apparently that's spamming. Sharing with my friends is spamming. Another one of my friends got banned because she went on hiatus and forgot to post that in her art shop, so a bunch of angry potential customers (she didn't have any current requests, just people saying they were interested) reported her. Gaia's reasons for banning are ridiculous sometimes, but they don't seem to care.

Make me your radio
turn me up when you feel low

Wheezing Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wheezing Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
In 2008 I was banned for Absolutely no reason, I was on my account and I logged out for the night and tried to log back in in the morning but it said I was banned, This happened to a lot of people back in 2008 when gaia had that massive wave of banning. It's ridiculous it was an 05' account back when I got banned and I had tons of expensive items on it that if I had not been banned could have been rolling in the doe by now, absolutely ridiculous. Anyway that's my story.
I would like to add my signature to the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff