Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I think we definitely needs more rights when it comes to banning because if someone attacks us with hateful words/acts, and we say something back, but we get banned, it isn't right.

Also, a problem that arises a lot has to do with key-loggers and hackers. If someone gets hacked/logged, and their possessions get stolen, then traded to another person, the person who receives the trade can get banned for being involved with the stolen items. This is unfair, because most of the time a Gaian does not know that someone had stolen the items to begin with.

I sign this petition.

Check out mine in my sig as well?

7,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'll sign this.
I'm an admin in a TF2 clan and from the stories posted on the front, the mods should try looking into people a bit more before banning.
It's what I do and I don't get payed for it. Why not put that extra 20 minutes in and check the person you're banning?

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I sign this petition!

I joined gaia in 2006 and was banned two weeks later because I had a "bot" item.
            I don't even remember having more than 2k in my account, so whatever item I
            bought in the MP must have been "botted" ~ I tried to explain this to mods, but
            never got a reply. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine (banned after buying
            an item from MP that was supposedly got with bot gold, or was a hacked item).

And I honestly see so many people make so many rule violations, but I post a glitch
            about an item that paired with another makes your avi look like it has a naked boob,
            and I got a "informal warning" . . . for GAIA'S ITEM GLITCH! Dx

Alright, end rant XP

Civilized Rights
Signatures:
To add your signature post "I want to add my signature" or something very similar in this thread!
Do not use mules!

1. Civilized Rights
2. XChitsuki-chanX
3. X-Men Pixie
4. Unlockable Character
5. Mon Petit Chou Chou
6. UnrisenPhoenix
7. I Allierz I
8. Megamii11
9. CrzyAlterEgo
10. Azusasan
11. Luna Rebane
12. laughing pixie
13. Tongzhi
14. kensaki
15. Grammar Hammer
16. The-Sacred-Fire
17. Raie S. Kaiku
18. RainbowsBunny
19. Minaiko
20. SacrilegeAngel
21. I Tolo I
22. Pheromoanal
23. Kagurome
24. xD a m n e d
25. Alli~Monae II
26. xx I met my fate xx
27. Sweet0Treat
28. The Scarlet Knight
29. xthe_foolx
30. Everlasting Time
31. 8rz
32. SammehSaurus
33. Sinister Deal
34. xXBeMine4everXx
35. Angel_Akii
36. Phrensiedom
37. VoxAngeles
38. xx O_Kuni_Nushi xx
39. E p i t a p h i c Lullaby
40. Edible Pokemon
41. Diortem
42. Spicy Poffin
43. NerdyPuppy
44. spam more bullets
45. Le Temps des Cerises
46. II Blue Duck II
47. ChrisyTopher
48. Paul-19
49. Kenocka
50. -His Emo Angel-
51. - Zilithion -
52. Lucifers Bane
53. Victoria Wolf
54. Wahya
55. Kheirla
56. RandomRebelGirl
57. special girl xoxo
58. Vitzeke
59. Dances_with_skittles
60. An Erection
61. Moti Gaindi
62. AnnaKyoyama358
63. D i v i n i t y
64. Horreurs
65. Acting On Impulse
66. SivaRose
67. Prusset
68. Homeless Ginger
69. sk8ing_cat
70. Suspicious Liquid
71. x-l-o Mizu Doromizu o-l-x
72. Miruki Kimberly Urukai
73. ll Reyu ll
74. Jessie Raine
75. The Other Peace
76. Sybaritic
77. Raininq
78. Deviran
79. Saved By Childhood
80. TheDetectivePrinceNaoto
81. La Zombie Princess/
82. XX Keroro Don Makaveli XX
83. Ms Sharra
84. Fox Demon Shippo
85. The Blue Dragonite
86. glowing cloud
87. Narvita
88. Nommy Legend Hearts
89. tansyuduri
90. Xx-Zana the Deserter-xX
91. x-America-x
92. xx_CRiPTiiC assasin
93. Spam6467
94. PrincessLibitina
95. RooenArashi
96. Grimoire Ressurected
97. Tenko72
98. lux_rayne13
99. RubyRedSmashball
100. B a n i i t a
101. Blackdemondreams
102. Koda Crest
103. T R I G G E R -- x o
104. c h i r u u u
105. Go--Die--Somewhere
106. S u n n i e pea
107. Theodora of shadows
108. Demonic Shadow 7x
109. Andalitegirl
110. Rindesayu Sama
111.x- l n s i d i o u s -x
Thank you everyone who has signed.
Please consider putting one of our banners in your signature to help spread the word!

6,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Desirable Visionary

10,450 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
I, Nyx Hemera, sign your petition.

There was once a time when I was banned simply based on mods going back to posts that were reported eight months to a year old and having someone come up and harass me about it, then ban.

It should at least be recent. Not an, "I'm going to search back through all these posts because I have nothing better to do and ban hammer you because of issues I don't agree with."

They need to hire adults, not children.

Dangerous Elder

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I SIGN THIS PETITION!!!

I personally have had two accounts banned for no reason that the moderators would explain to me. I filed report after report after report to try and get an answer from them, but, I got the same response every time (when they finally got around to responding) -

"We are sorry that we cannot tell you why your previous account was banned, but, seeing as it happened over (insert this insane amount of time [which in my case was over a year] here - which is about how long it took to get a reply from the Mod) ago, we cannot reopen any wrongful banning case at this time. We are sorry, but, there is nothing we can do."

Yes, that is what I was told by a mod a few years ago when I disputed, not one, but, TWO WRONGFULLY BANNED ACCOUNTS.

Whats really strange is that both of those accounts, Stryker Alpha & Stryker Omega III, have still had logins within the past two years. I haven't been able to log into either one of them since around April of 2007 and September of 2007 respectively. So I ask, how is it that not only do BOTH ACCOUNTS show having been logged into more recently than when I was banned from the site way back when, but, why also would the Mods NOT investigate this issue further when I told them it was a wrongful termination/banning?

THAT is what I would LOVE to know. They would not tell me who, what, where, when, why, or how. Not a things.And yet to say that it was too long ago to investigate, yet, they took Months to respond? Thats sheer BS.

I would also like to state that, in some instances, a player can get banned for no reason - after having paid real life money to get things on here, and yet they do not offer you some sort of refund for your money spent - Otherwise, Gaia is a free site, why not give back the money that they are essentially stealing from someone when they decide they want to block/ban/terminate an account?

Ghost Buster

I, fredly advice, sign this petition

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas