Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Petition for an Animal Inventory Tab!

The thought that started the petition: "I think that it would be a good idea to have a separate tab on our inventory page just for the animal base items. That way we can see a bit more clearly what it is that we have that is for our animal base and what we have for our humanoid base. I'd really like to see this happen.." --MDreams

Alternative Suggestion: "Or even if we could get some kind of "toggle" button that filters the items in the "Equiped" tab to show Human or Paw items separated from each other. It would help greatly!" --MDreams

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - v~SIGNATURES~v - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. MDreams
2. Bony-chan
3. Nana 724
4. Tongzhi
5. chai fae
6. Astiera
7. Incandescent Melody
8. Nyadriel
9. Nova0437
10. Illeander
11. Robexa Nebulon
12. Princess Volupine
13. Wolfman Will
14. Nepirimu
15. Kisa Satoma
16. Lia Fae
17. little_kiwis2
18. Pixelated Emotions
19. Toxik Salad
20. Michelle Chiba
21. Myna5194
22. JRandom18
23. Lockoko
24. Jigo-san
25. KyokoMomomiya
26. RiiBBON
27. WildOkapi
28. Magical Cyanide
29. Niko Reiesu
30. minespatch
31. StephyA
32. My Heart Is For The Birds
33. Ringir
34. post-beast
35. Wolf-keybearer
36. Sher!ock
37. Synucian
38. McKormick
39. Akiryn
40. Nenanah
41. ashlex_in_pearl
42. shezeu
43. Tsuki_Kirkland
44. -FoolishBox-
45. Yariku
46. Free Killz
47. Philippa May Regnard
48. Im your HIGH SCORE
49. r1431381
50. BlainCosplayer
51. Creeped
52. Stephnananana
53. Guardian Rocket
54. Vala Mckay
55. BleuRogue
56. Skitty-san
57. j1nxd
58. CandeKane
59. Pheenie Weenie
60. thiseconomysux
61. The Blood of Adonis
62. tsuruaka

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ^~SIGNATURES~^ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also about this thread: If you would like to add your thoughts please feel free to post to this thread! Or if you would like to sign the petition, post here as well and please make it clear that you are signing! Thank you!

Petition Banners! (If you want to make your own banners for our petition, feel free to do so!)

Version 1:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/petition-for-an-animal-inventory-tab/t.91274003/][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/natiliejy/PetAnimalTab-1.png[/img][/url]

Other useful Animal-related website change ideas:

Illeander
Making pet only items searchable in the market would also be helpful.

Toxik Salad
Nana 724

heart I agree!

I moved all animal base items to the end of my inventory so they all show up at the end of eqiup tab. Makes it a little easier.

Essentially, this is a reasonable an expedient solution in its idea to move all [Animal] items together into one location. However, do you mean the "end" as in the bottom of the inventory list in general?

If so, every time an item is bought they are functioned to go to the end as well, and our inventories are similar to a timeline (old [owned items] to new [presently purchased items]). This is the case unless the items are switched or organized at all. Furthermore, it means the [Animal] items will be between human items again and need to be re-positioned, but if the individual is fine with shifting the new purchased human items up above the [Animal] items, then read no further.

If not, to avoid this, why not organize by relocating all [Animal] items to the top of our inventory as a temporary fix?
This is beneficial in a two ways:

(1) [Animal] items become a quick/easy find, because they will remain at the top of the inventory's "Equip Tab".
(2) Instead of transferring all new human item purchases above [Animal] items repeatedly, we need only move the presently purchased [Animal] items to the top.

If Gaia does come out with a solution, as in an inventory tab and/or separate inventory for [Animal] items, then we won't feel the need to organize and/or the hassle of finding them throughout our inventories.

Any opinions on and/or to add to this idea are welcomed.

MDreams

I'll sign. yum_tea

RiiBBON
I sign~ <3

You would had thought Gaia would have done it when they put out the Animals system :/

My Heart Is For The Birds
What about making tektek animal friendly?

Sher!ock
I sign

But I'd really like it to affect inventory search, as well as searching through "All Gaia" items within your dress-up page.

Sher!ock
Yariku
I'll definitely sign this.
As well, as someone mentioned before, it needs to be market searchable.

Also: how about when you click on an item (in Inventory or on Market) and there's an Animal version it says "Animal Vers. Available" or something? Like.. for example, in Market:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Poor quality~ I just did it fast in Microsoft Paint, and it didn't have the right font. But it's just an example!)

~

Actually, they recently introduced a "pawstamp" tag that will show you any Paws items you have (or any Paws items in existence if you're searching the marketplace).

They're still working on getting every item tagged, but try it out. Search "pawstamp".

Original Thread

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
Toxik Salad, very nicely explained. Thank you! yum_tea (for those who want to know what I am talking about, I have quoted Toxik Salad, from the original petition thread, and it can be found in the "spoiler" tag on the first post under other useful comments/ideas given by other users. Enjoy!)

Updated front page with petition information. Had to move the petition here due to the other forum closing. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Celestial Dog

afraid you're still in the wrong place for a petition, though. you're looking for this forum.

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
Q2k
afraid you're still in the wrong place for a petition, though. you're looking for this forum.

I knew there was a specific location! I just couldn't find it. At least I am one forum off. Lol! Thank you for correcting me. I will make a link to this one in that forum. Thank you for the help!

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
After talking to a forum mod, I got this thread to be moved to the right location! Yay! Sorry for all of the confusion everyone! sweatdrop

Feral Star

Woo! Glad everything is in the right place now hehe. Animal tab, here we come! 4laugh

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
i'd like to sign ^^

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
I've got you down, little_kiwis2! 3nodding