19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
I SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Eugene-sama

hey its been about a year do you think it would be a good idea to ask gem2niki about deen potion again?

Newbie Noob

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama

hey its been about a year do you think it would be a good idea to ask gem2niki about deen potion again?

Yeah and I was wondering the same thing.. I'll try to contact him as soon as possible. Thanks for the great suggestion! 3nodding

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama

Yeah and I was wondering the same thing.. I'll try to contact him as soon as possible. Thanks for the great suggestion! 3nodding

c: yay. and no problem, im glad im not the only one still thinking about it c:
GOOD LUCK!

Newbie Noob

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama

GOOD LUCK!

Hey Twinky Dave I already contacted Gem2niki and just now he responded to my pm. Unfortunately there are still no progress for Deeny since he had loads of assignments to still work on but he reassured us that it'll be done soon. 3nodding

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama

GOOD LUCK!

Hey Twinky Dave I already contacted Gem2niki and just now he responded to my pm. Unfortunately there are still no progress for Deeny since he had loads of assignments to still work on but he reassured us that it'll be done soon. 3nodding

so it will happen? :O
wow haha. c:
good job with your hard work sir!!

Cheery Knight

16,390 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Temple Takeover 200

Newbie Noob

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama

GOOD LUCK!

wow haha. c:

For the meantime all we have to do is wait. I'm crossing my fingers for Deeny this year most especially if he will be immortalized as an EI! heart

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama

GOOD LUCK!

wow haha. c:

For the meantime all we have to do is wait. I'm crossing my fingers for Deeny this year most especially if he will be immortalized as an EI! heart

biggrin heart
im so excited it!! my fingers are crossed as well! i'd be happy with anything by now! i cant believe that a thread, OUR THREAD, is going to influence an item!! haha, YEAH!! now i just hope i can afford it cry rofl

Newbie Noob

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama

GOOD LUCK!

wow haha. c:

biggrin heart
im so excited it!! my fingers are crossed as well! i'd be happy with anything by now! i cant believe that a thread, OUR THREAD, is going to influence an item!! haha, YEAH!! now i just hope i can afford it cry rofl

I was thinking the same thing.. the marketplace could be unfriendly most of the time.. I just do hope that if it'll be a chance item Gaians can still afford buying Deeny maybe value ranges to 500k is not bad. Since Deen is one of the interesting NPCs here in Gaia, making him an EI/REI will be amazing for he has alot of potential on his own EI storyline!

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama
Twinky Dave
Eugene-sama

wow haha. c:

biggrin heart

I was thinking the same thing.. the marketplace could be unfriendly most of the time.. I just do hope that if it'll be a chance item Gaians can still afford buying Deeny maybe value ranges to 500k is not bad. Since Deen is one of the interesting NPCs here in Gaia, making him an EI/REI will be amazing for he has alot of potential on his own EI storyline!

he really does! and he hasn't been seen in so long, things could have changed c:
but yeah, id be happy with 500k haha. im so excited. thank you for making this thread and actually taking the initiative and talking to an artist c:

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Cheery Knight

16,390 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Cheery Knight

16,390 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Temple Takeover 200