sign me up!!, I would like to have his eyes heart

Thank you so much Pie! Btw don't forget to vote the poll heart
welcome, and I voted :3

Friendly Consumer

16,600 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
I sign, I would love to have the floaty legs back too. I would go back to an IMP if they did.
Indeed many gaians wants the floating legs back and it would be awesome if It'll be again like before in the Angel Imp Potion. I do hope the changes affects Deen's Potion skin as well. High hopes for that! heart

starlightlynn30
I sign, I would love to have the floaty legs back too. I would go back to an IMP if they did.

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-i sign- i used to have the old legs in this acccount but I had to bring it back to the original form. sweatdrop

4,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
S.M.U
(Sign Me Up!!)
I love this Idea So much!!!

Magical Lunatic

Signing~. The eyes are cute and Deen in general is adorable. >w<

Dangerous Nerd

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Put my name on this list!
Thanks for supporting! I'll update the list asap!
It would be good to see that (again) but It's all Sir Gem's decision if It'll affect the Angel Imp Potion as well but we wish for the best and hope for that floating legs to be seen again.

starlightlynn30
Aweee you really love those legs.. I didn't have the chance to see it though I joined back in 2008 and I haven't seen any floating imp legs.. So it would be a good come back I hope the Deen's Potion creation would affect the changes. emotion_yatta

Arch Angel Neko
-i sign- i used to have the old legs in this acccount but I had to bring it back to the original form. sweatdrop
Same here!!! The eyes would be the main interest why I'm suggesting this petition.. whee

ChrisyTopher
I want his eyes so damn bad! >O< I sign.

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Eugene-sama
Aweee you really love those legs.. I didn't have the chance to see it though I joined back in 2008 and I haven't seen any floating imp legs.. So it would be a good come back I hope the Deen's Potion creation would affect the changes. emotion_yatta

Arch Angel Neko

yeah i was actually caught off guard.. i was like whut? o_o whut happen to my legs.. o_o too bad though i took a pic of myself way before in gaia when I still had those unfortunately my laptop got infected with virus .. I still have my mule set up to imp mode though.. and i still hope they put the old feet back

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games