Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I wonder if we could get some new house items in time for Christmas and if not this Christmas or coming holidays then maybe for next holidays 3nodding
(note this is all inside the home and all place-able items)

Ideas for place-able items: Christmas
-Fireplace
-Christmas Lights for the top of the walls
-Christmas Tree already decorated
-Christmas Presents (optional to make look like Santa has visited smile )
-Christmas Wallpaper like with Ordainment's or Christmas Trees with being red, green, or gold or all three for Christmas Colors 3nodding
-Snow Flakes that hang from the walls

Ideas for place-able items: New Years
-Streamers for the walls, Balloons too
-Punch bowl

Ideas for place-able items: Valentines Day
-Hearts on wallpaper

Ideas for place-able items: St. Patrick's Day
-Green wallpaper that a normal green, light green, and green shamrocks on it

Ideas for place-able items: Easter
-Eggs to place around the house (possibly different sizes if acceptable)

Ideas for place-able items: Halloween
-Wallpaper with bats, ghosts, or witches on it if doable
-Jack-O-Lantern for on the floor or a table

Ideas for place-able items: Mother's and Father's Day
-Items to celebrate/honor Mother's such as banner, pictures of mothers and their children, mothers helping their children, mothers doing activities/games with their children
-Items to celebrate/honor Father's such as banner, pictures of fathers and their children, fathers doing things with their children

Ideas for place-able items: Grandparents Day
-Items to celebrate/honor Grandparents such as banner, pictures of grandparents, items grandparents may have to pass down to their grandchildren, old time record player

Ideas for place-able items: Children's Day (never heard of this confused )
-Toys a child might have
-Odd chairs perhaps

Ideas for place-able items: Thanksgiving
-Wider verity of foods (ex: Mashed Potato's, gravy, stuffing, corn bread, beets, ect.)
-Perhaps candle holder that holds 3 candlesticks at once
-Horn of giving
-Wallpaper housing images of Pilgrims/Indians/both

Ideas for place-able items: Birthdays
-Birthday Cake
-Birthday Balloons
-Wallpaper related to Birthdays
-Wrapped gift boxes to place in home
-Happy Birthday banner

If I missed a Holiday let me know and your ideas as well of what I missed that could be doable for gaia smile
aikomeow
I sign!

What about Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Grandparents' Day, Children Day, Thanksgiving (other than the turkey, I want a WHOLE TABLE FULL OF FOOD!) and the most special day in our life, Birthdays! I really want to make my birthday a holiday dramallama

Thank you for the suggestion smile I will have that added to the list 3nodding

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Rules:

No name calling
No making fun of anyone
No cursing
No suggestions that you know won't work
No spamming
No intentional page stretching
To sign just say that you sign smile
No using mules
You may only sign once
You may make suggestions if I have missed anything

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Signatures:

1.) Ruby_MISSFortune
2.) ii--Goldilocks-
3.) Ping of Death
4.) s02
5.) koi19
6.) Alice Loves Him
7.) x-suicidal strawberry-x
8.) - The Corre -
9.) Nakeria
10.) hannah12319
11.) -gracefull-dark-angel-
12.) Maria Talia Reaver
13.) Zelite-Sama
14.) That Dorky Panda
15.) WolfsoftheWater
16.) Southern Star of Isis
17.) Bobby Dillon
18.) Childrens Makeup
19.) Cherry Kuro
20.) OG LoLo
21.) gatolover
22.) lisamanners
23.) FantasyKitty
24.) Viral-Magus
25.) [ Niphredil ]
26.) fraener
27.) 00xuxa00
28.) nesse_1221
29.) Ming Zhu
30.) purplepokadoteater
31.) TWlZTID
32.) Mireiyu75
33.) aikomeow
34.) Gidgetech
35.) Idia
36.) Abaddon-sama
37.) Valkyronn
38.) AshGreyAllison
39.) Doll-14
40.) missfadingobsession
41.) Redtha
42.) xox Aranel
43.)

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

If the picture doesn't appear: "Ame no Yanagi signs this petition!"

Feedback: I doubt a housing update will be released so soon, but perhaps they'll do something next year. If Gaians could decorate their houses, that'd be a fun way to attract more attention to Towns.

Blinkie courtesy of Hikari_Sango. ありがとう! ♥

User Image

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ame no Yanagi
User Image

User Image

If the picture doesn't appear: "Ame no Yanagi signs this petition!"

Feedback: I doubt a housing update will be released so soon, but perhaps they'll do something next year. If Gaians could decorate their houses, that'd be a fun way to attract more attention to Towns.

Blinkie courtesy of Hikari_Sango. ありがとう! ♥

User Image

I doubt as well they will do anything so fast but that is why I mentioned for perhaps next year
Roy M N
I doubt as well they will do anything so fast but that is why I mentioned for perhaps next year

True. 'Twould be nice to have a surprise update by the end of the year, though, wouldn't it? One can only hope.

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N

True. 'Twould be nice to have a surprise update by the end of the year, though, wouldn't it? One can only hope.

Yes one can but I know all the Mods and Admins are all busy with everything going on with all the updates. smile They are doing very well on the updates 3nodding

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200
I sign this petition!

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I sign. ♫ whee
Roy M N
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N

Yes one can but I know all the Mods and Admins are all busy with everything going on with all the updates. smile They are doing very well on the updates 3nodding

*Nods in agreement* The new fishing items are great, and the fish are adorable as well. I have the feeling that future housing updates will be just as satisfactory (if only Gaia could release one soon).

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N

*Nods in agreement* The new fishing items are great, and the fish are adorable as well. I have the feeling that future housing updates will be just as satisfactory (if only Gaia could release one soon).

Yes it would be amazing if they released something for Christmas. At least Christmas lights for the top of the walls or a tree for the house already decorated
Roy M N
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N

Yes it would be amazing if they released something for Christmas. At least Christmas lights for the top of the walls or a tree for the house already decorated

Maybe they could spontaneously update Towns with lights on trees and random houses--then follow up with a housing update. (Nah. I doubt there's enough time for the devs and artists to do that.)

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N

Maybe they could spontaneously update Towns with lights on trees and random houses--then follow up with a housing update. (Nah. I doubt there's enough time for the devs and artists to do that.)

Yes, the towns look great smile I love how Christmas looking they are 3nodding but I have noticed a lack of Christmas for inside the house and I thought it'd be a tight squeeze on them to create something inside the home for Christmas so even for next year would be great 3nodding
Roy M N
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N
Ame no Yanagi
Roy M N

Yes, the towns look great smile I love how Christmas looking they are 3nodding but I have noticed a lack of Christmas for inside the house and I thought it'd be a tight squeeze on them to create something inside the home for Christmas so even for next year would be great 3nodding

*Nods* Or even for New Year's?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces