~open for signing~

Feral Storyteller

I'll sign.

Gracious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Sounds like a great idea, but my only concern would be how would already existing items wear on a differently built body? Like, if you have a "chubby" avatar as you say, and you try to equip a normal pair of pants, unless they change the item to fit around the new build, you'll have pants simply floating on top of you since it wouldn't cover it all. Make sense? I have seen new items come out where it changes the poses of the feet and legs so its not the normal look, so they do have some items that partially change the build. I'm not trying to downplay your petition by any means, but just some food for thought along with the "I sign" notion.

Which means, I still sign.
Holy One of Heaven
Sounds like a great idea, but my only concern would be how would already existing items wear on a differently built body? Like, if you have a "chubby" avatar as you say, and you try to equip a normal pair of pants, unless they change the item to fit around the new build, you'll have pants simply floating on top of you since it wouldn't cover it all. Make sense? I have seen new items come out where it changes the poses of the feet and legs so its not the normal look, so they do have some items that partially change the build. I'm not trying to downplay your petition by any means, but just some food for thought along with the "I sign" notion.

Which means, I still sign.
i was thinking that theyd have to consider the difference with the build, just like the variations of items due to the difference of male and female avatars.
But ill quote with your point--very true.
sign me uppppp

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Please do not bump unless your topic has fallen off the front page.

What you are asking for, adding completely new avatar types would require Gaia to redraw and add to every single item on this site. We're talking about tens of thousands of items. The artists would not have time to do anything else. This means no new manga, no new events, no new features and no new items for months at least because the artists are working on converting all the items. Gaia would lose most of their income for those months, and to compensate would have to cut staff and features.

Body mod items are definitely possible, but drastic changes or additions to the avatar forms that you are asking for are not. What you are asking for could very bankrupt Gaia.
Anne Packrat
Please do not bump unless your topic has fallen off the front page.

What you are asking for, adding completely new avatar types would require Gaia to redraw and add to every single item on this site. We're talking about tens of thousands of items. The artists would not have time to do anything else. This means no new manga, no new events, no new features and no new items for months at least because the artists are working on converting all the items. Gaia would lose most of their income for those months, and to compensate would have to cut staff and features.

Body mod items are definitely possible, but drastic changes or additions to the avatar forms that you are asking for are not. What you are asking for could very bankrupt Gaia.
ah ok--thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces