Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I ♥ IT! *signs* it be a good place for some peace on gaia with all the s**t that goes on here like trolling and arguments! idea though, what if you picked music for the garden like you do with the aquarium? or maybe sounds like birds chirping?
Awesomely Creative
I ♥ IT! *signs* it be a good place for some peace on gaia with all the s**t that goes on here like trolling and arguments! idea though, what if you picked music for the garden like you do with the aquarium? or maybe sounds like birds chirping?

Thanks for signing, and awesome ideal with the music, and birds smile

Greedy Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative

o yea and kinda another thing, get like a lot of banners leading to this page, and after thats done, get people to advertise your business! I honestly think this is the best idea involving the towns and houses! one of the best i've seen even! i can also bump occasionally if you can remind me of it and help you advertise! for one gaia will like it and two its a fun idea! biggrin gaia needs more of this stuff!

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

I'd love that! A little garden with no hassle of having to login daily at all. redface

I sign! I love gardens and flowers!
Awesomely Creative
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative

o yea and kinda another thing, get like a lot of banners leading to this page, and after thats done, get people to advertise your business! I honestly think this is the best idea involving the towns and houses! one of the best i've seen even! i can also bump occasionally if you can remind me of it and help you advertise! for one gaia will like it and two its a fun idea! biggrin gaia needs more of this stuff!

I've been meaning to vamp this topic thread up with picture and such. I need to get on the ball with that. So I should have a banner soon, all I got right now is a text link. As for the bumping you can bump if you want.

Greedy Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative

I've been meaning to vamp this topic thread up with picture and such. I need to get on the ball with that. So I should have a banner soon, all I got right now is a text link. As for the bumping you can bump if you want.
yay cat_3nodding i like bumping! o yea dont count on me for banners i suck at editing crap cat_redface
Awesomely Creative
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative

yay cat_3nodding i like bumping! o yea dont count on me for banners i suck at editing crap cat_redface

lol don't worry, I can make my own banners, I just been Lazy

Greedy Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative

ok and lazy.... like me in school cat_biggrin
Awesomely Creative
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative
Licia-Jewel
Awesomely Creative

ok and lazy.... like me in school cat_biggrin

lol, I actual have banners up now. Now this tread is a little prettier

Shy Seraph

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items