Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one would you like to see become a Gaian knockoff item?

The Hairstyles/Hats 0.11247803163445 11.2% [ 64 ]
The Accessories 0.026362038664323 2.6% [ 15 ]
The Clothing 0.065026362038664 6.5% [ 37 ]
All of them! 0.69595782073814 69.6% [ 396 ]
I like polls 0.10017574692443 10.0% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 569 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

Shadowy Trickster

I sign. I only know the first DS game but the clothes are quite interesting along with some of the weapons you could use in the game.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Moonlighthunter111
I sign. I only know the first DS game but the clothes are quite interesting along with some of the weapons you could use in the game.

Thanks for signing.

Magical Girl

16,025 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I sign WITH MUCH LOVE :3
Rune factory is suuuch a great series. 3 Especially is my favorite. It did make a lot of things easier, but I loved the characters all so much, and it was all around fun to play.
Also riding those cow monsters into battle was pretty great

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sayaloura
Rune factory is suuuch a great series. 3 Especially is my favorite. It did make a lot of things easier, but I loved the characters all so much, and it was all around fun to play.

Thank you for signing, and yes it is. I've only played 3 so far but I love it.

Magical Girl

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I Mei Chang I
Sayaloura

Thank you for signing, and yes it is. I've only played 3 so far but I love it.

I have only played 2 and 3, but any game with harvest moon features + RPG and dating sim aspects is totally awesome in my book 3nodding
And you are quite welcome! I wanna see this happen, Gaia!

Magical Girl

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
This reminds me, Raven is a pretty plot-important character and I don't think she was in the first post
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her hair is fairly simple though I like it's kinda spiky and the color, I love her coat that it's long and flowy and has fluffies on the ends of the sleeves and around the collar, and has lots of pockets ^_^
Her thick boots are quite nice too, since I am a sucker for big shoes

Edit: Now i'm remembering of Daria, who is rather meme-worthy since she has an obsession with rainbows..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The hat could totally pass for something Gaia-ish with those wings, and her dress is certainly unique. Corset, ribbons, frillies, and armwarmers~ heart

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sayaloura
This reminds me, Raven is a pretty plot-important character and I don't think she was in the first post
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her hair is fairly simple though I like it's kinda spiky and the color, I love her coat that it's long and flowy and has fluffies on the ends of hte sleeves and around the collar, and has lots of pockets ^_^
Her thick boots are quite nice too, since I am a sucker for thick shoes

I think her coat would be a nice item to have , but I believe gaia already has raven's hair

Magical Girl

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I Mei Chang I
Sayaloura
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her hair is fairly simple though I like it's kinda spiky and the color, I love her coat that it's long and flowy and has fluffies on the ends of hte sleeves and around the collar, and has lots of pockets ^_^

I think her coat would be a nice item to have , but I believe gaia already has raven's hair

Yeeeah, I'd rather her clothes than her hairstyle xD we have good substitutes for that.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sayaloura
I Mei Chang I
Sayaloura

Yeeeah, I'd rather her clothes than her hairstyle xD we have good substitutes for that.

I added her coat to the list of items that the petition wants made into a gaia item.

Magical Girl

16,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I Mei Chang I
Sayaloura
I Mei Chang I
Sayaloura

I added her coat to the list of items that the petition wants made into a gaia item.

Thank you so much!
I really hope this thread gets more attention, and that maybe people will be interested in playing the game heart

Distinct Genius

5,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
I'll sign as well.
I'll sign!

And here's a banner. :3

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-give-us-rune-factory-knockoff-items/t.75124689/][img]http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b413/tokyo-midnight/Gaia/285676.gif[/img][/url]

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sayaloura
I Mei Chang I
Sayaloura
I Mei Chang I
Sayaloura

Thank you so much!
I really hope this thread gets more attention, and that maybe people will be interested in playing the game heart

I hope so too. i really would like some of these items as knockoff items on gaia

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yue Farandole
I'll sign as well.

Thanks for signing!

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ceciliya
I'll sign!

And here's a banner. :3

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-give-us-rune-factory-knockoff-items/t.75124689/][img]http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b413/tokyo-midnight/Gaia/285676.gif[/img][/url]

aww ceciliya thank you , for signing and for the cool banner. I'll go add it to the first page so everyone can see it and add it to my signature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff