Welcome to Gaia! ::

ninja weapon you would most want on gaia.

nunchaku 0.16176062204943 16.2% [ 2330 ]
bo (staff) 0.14350180505415 14.4% [ 2067 ]
sai 0.14016939738961 14.0% [ 2019 ]
neko-te 0.073521244098861 7.4% [ 1059 ]
kama 0.071785615106915 7.2% [ 1034 ]
naginata & jutte 0.10365176339906 10.4% [ 1493 ]
hanbo 0.018814218272702 1.9% [ 271 ]
darts/needles 0.14850041655096 14.9% [ 2139 ]
bokken 0.084768119966676 8.5% [ 1221 ]
chigiriki 0.053526798111636 5.4% [ 771 ]
Total Votes:[ 14404 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 451 452 453 > >> >>> »|

sethzack
Wow this topic needs a lot of work to get it back to where it was but I have pretty much given up on it. I really appreciate everyone posting and signing but like all of my dreams this one is going to never be realized.

User Image
since i joined gaia ive been a little disappointed in the lack of ninja items, dont get me wrong i love the ones they have so far. the ancient katana, the dark star, and the ninja band are all really cool but theres just one item i want more than all of them NUNCHAKU! commonly called nunchucks, these weapons were first popularized in america by the legendary bruce lee. 2 sticks attached by string or chains, doesnt seem too cool right? WRONG! if you have ever seen a bruce lee movie you know how cool this item is, a guy surrounded by enemies with swords BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF ALL OF THEM WITH NUNCHAKU! i want this extraordinary ninja weapon more than gold, or fame, or any other item currently on gaia.

this isnt just the only weapon i want on gaia, the others include: bo (staff), sai, neko-te, kama, naginata & jutte, hanbo, darts/needles, bokken, and chigiriki.

NOTICE: because i am so sick of ppl saying petitions dont work im going around gaia searching for ALL of the petitions that have worked, if you find any please notify me by posting here.

platinum halo AKA Mythrill Halo:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-platinum-halo-petition-goal-achieved/t.25366979/

first petition for tatooes i could find:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/tattooes/t.6473555/

"official" guns petition AKA assassin's guise:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/official-guns-for-gaia-petetion-66-sigs-iam-back/t.27750385/

rat tail, snout, and ears:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/mouse-items/t.12707881/

thor's hammer AKA gift of the gods: (i was surprised as you must be right now)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/thor-s-hammer-petition-need-banners-don-t-post-yet/t.20845773/

ice sword AKA frostbite sword:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/ice-sword-petition/t.21397399/

mermaid tail AKA aquatica:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/mermaid-tail-petition-we-wanna-be-mer-people/t.21408933/

grunny:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/grunny-plushie-petition-memorial-we-did-it-new-poll/t.11955453/

gwee plushie for gaia store: (yes i know its an odd petition but it worked)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/gstore-gwee-plushie-petition/t.25500853/

WTF hat: (big thanks to firefreak516 for finding this mrgreen )
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wtf-hat-petition/t.14953931/

looking for:
cloud petition and light sabers petition
NUNCHAKU!
1. Though not a primary weapon of the Ninja, nunchakus (also known as "nunchucks" ) were used because they could be adapted for many situations. Aside from being easy to carry, the nunchakus were used to defend against most any weapon from a bo to a sword. By trapping the blade of a sword with the chain between the two sticks, a Ninja could entangle and disarm a sword-weilding attacker.
The same concept applies to almost every other weapon. The nunchakus were not just used for defense, they could also be effectively employed against an enemy in an offensive way. The Ninja could strangle an opponent or even execute joint locks with the chain or cord between the two sticks.

2. The nunchaku (Chinese: shuāng jié gùn; liǎng jié gùn "Dual Section Staff"; èr jié gùn "Two Section Staff"; Japanese: nunchaku, shōshikon "Boatman's staff"; sōsetsukon "Paired sections staff"; nisetsukon, also sometimes called "nunchucks", "numchuks", or "chain sticks" in English) is a traditional weapon of the Kobudo weapons set and consists of two sticks connected at their ends with a short chain or rope. A sansetsukon is a similar weapon with three sticks attached on chains instead of two.

3. Although the certain origin of nunchaku is disputed, it is thought to come from China through the Japanese island of Okinawa; and according to the History Channel they were created in their current incarnation for the movies. The Japanese word nunchaku itself comes from the Hokkien (Min Nan) word ng-chiat-kun. When viewed etymologically from its Okinawan roots, nun comes from the word for twin, and chaku from shaku, a unit of measurement. The popular belief is that the nunchaku was originally a short flail used to thresh rice or soybeans (that is, separate the grain from the husk).

It is also possible that the weapon was developed in response to the moratorium on edged weaponry under the Satsuma daimyo after invading Okinawa in the 17th century, and that the weapon was most likely conceived and used exclusively for that end, as the configuration of actual flails and bits are unwieldy for use as a weapon. Also, peasant farmers were forbidden conventional weaponry such as arrows or blades so they improvised using only what they had available, farm tools such as the sickle. Regardless of the origin of the nunchaku, the modern weapon would be an ineffective flail.

4. The nunchaku as a weapon has surged in popularity since martial artist Bruce Lee used it in his movies in the 1970s. It is generally considered by martial artists to be a limited weapon, although it is also one of the least understood weapons. Complex and difficult to wield, the nunchaku lacks the range of the bo (quarterstaff) and the edged advantage of a sword. The nunchaku has a steep learning curve. It is also prone to inflicting injury on its user. Nonetheless, the nunchaku's unrivaled speed, confusing motion, and incredible striking force contributed to its increasing popularity, peaking in the 1980s, perhaps due to its unfounded association with ninja during the 1980s ninja craze.

5. The most common martial arts to use nunchaku are the Chinese-Okinawan and Okinawan martial arts such as some forms of karate/kobudo but not in ninjutsu, but some Eskrima systems also teach practitioners to use nunchaku. For its part, Songahm Taekwondo teaches how to use one and two nunchaku, though in Korean, they are known as Ssahng Jeol Bahngs, or sometimes Ssahng Jeol Bongs. The styles of these three arts are rather different; the traditional Okinawan arts use the sticks primarily to grip and lock, while the Filipino arts use the sticks primarily for striking, while Songahm Taekwondo teaches a combination of both.

In the early '80s, Kevin D. Orcutt, an American police sergeant, holder of a black belt in Jukado, developed the OPN (Orcutt Police Nunchaku) system. Since then some American law enforcement agencies employ the Nunchaku as a control weapon instead of the Tonfa, also known as the common police baton, which also finds its origin in the Kobudo weapons family. This system emphasises only a small subset of the nunchaku techniques, for speedier training.

Nunchaku training has been noted to increase hand speed, correct posture, and condition the hands of the practitioner.

Free-Style Martial Arts Programs across the United States, such as The Sports Club of West Bloomfield, Michigan teach the use of nunchaku.

There is now a dedicated World Nunchaku Association, based in the Netherlands, which teaches Nunchaku-Do as a contact sport. They use yellow and black plastic weight-balanced training nunchaku and protective headgear. They have their own belt colour system where one earns colour stripes on the belt instead of using fully coloured belts. One side of the belt is yellow, and the other black, so that in a competition, opponents may be distinguished by the visible side of the belt.

There is also a complete system of ranking in the nunchaku called the North American Nunchaku Association, which is based in California, USA. They offer a complete system of the nunchaku teaching traditional and free-style techniques, from white to black belt. They have students in many countries including England, France, Netherlands, Canada, South Africa, and Denmark. Some students study at home from DVDs, and send their recordings to the school in California.

6. A nunchaku is two sections of wood connected by a cord or chain, though variants may include additional sections of wood and chain. Chinese nunchaku tend to be rounded, whereas the Japanese version has an octagonal cross-section (allowing one edge of the nunchaku to make contact on the target increasing the damage inflicted). The ideal length of each piece should be the length of the user's forearm; the bone between elbow and wrist. Traditionally both ends are of equal length, although asymmetrical nunchaku exist. The ideal length for the connecting rope/chain is just enough to allow the user to lay it over his or her palm, with the sticks hanging comfortably and perpendicular to the ground. Weight balance is extremely important; cheaper or gimmicky nunchaku (such as glow-in-the-dark ones) are often not properly balanced, which prevents the artist from doing the more advanced and flashier 'low-grip' moves, such as overhand twirls. The weight should be balanced towards the outer edges of the sticks for maximum ease and control of the swing arcs.

The traditional nunchaku is made from a strong, flexible hardwood such as oak, loquat or pasania. Originally, the wood would be submerged in mud for several years, where lack of oxygen and optimal acidity prevent rotting. The end result is a hardened wood. The rope is made from horsehair, and was traditionally claimed to be able to block a sword. Finally, the wood is very finely sanded and rubbed with an oil or stain for preservation. Today, such nunchaku are often varnished or painted for display purposes. This practice tends to reduce the grip and make the weapon harder to handle, and so is not advised in a combat weapon.

The modern nunchaku can be made from any suitable material: from wood, metal, or almost any plastic or fiberglass material, commonly covered with foam to prevent self-injury or the injury of others. It is not uncommon to see modern nunchaku made from light metals such as aluminum. Modern equivalents of the rope are nylon cord or metal chains on ball bearing joints. Simple nunchaku may be easily constructed from wooden dowels and a short length of chain.

The Nunchaku-Do sport, governed by the World Nunchaku Association, promotes black and yellow Styrofoam nunchaku. Unlike readily available plastic training nunchaku, the ones they promote are properly balanced.

7. There are some alternative nunchaku, made solely for sporting such as:

* Telescopic Nunchaku, sporting retractable metal sticks.
* Glow-Chucks, made either with fiberglass and a coloured light fitted in the ball bearing or fluorescent tape wrapped around the sticks.
* Penchaku, which are flashier Lissajous-do sticks available for artistic performances. These are more colourful and sometimes fluorescent with a modified anatomy which favors control in expense of power; they have longer length sticks and extremely short ropes. The idea is based on a mathematical model, the Lissajous, which allows the user to keep a continuous flowing form.
* Many new nunchucks are being made with physics in mind. With a growing number of graduates at using the nunchaku, the speed and ferocity at which the weapon is used is being better implemented through the use of centripetal force.

8. Although it may cause injury to an inexperienced user, the nunchaku is a very effective close-range weapon. When used in combat, the nunchaku provides the obvious advantage of an increase in the reach of one's strike. Somewhat difficult to control, the rope or chain joint of the nunchaku adds the benefit of striking from unexpected angles. Practitioners of the flashier styles contend that the motion of the nunchaku is often found distracting by opponents, who may have trouble keeping up with the nunchaku's rapid movement. In addition, the reach of the nunchaku is often underestimated, even by those experienced with its use. However, when swung, the nunchaku loses between one to two inches in reach.

The original Okinawan techniques involve holding the weapon in a variety of preparatory postures. Once an opponent has moved their weapon or body into close range, the nunchaku is used to strike vital spots, and apply joint locks, chokes and other control techniques. The chain link version of the nunchaku has also been known to be able to fend off enemies with swords or staves.

Gripping the nunchaku is usually a matter of preference. Gripping it close to the chain or rope link increases control but decreases both striking power and reach. A grip further down would have the opposite effect of increasing reach and power while decreasing control and, with the link further out, would also render it susceptible to capture. Unless in expert hands, it is unadvisable to use a nunchaku against a staff or a stick since disarming is often only a matter of striking at the link and jerking it hard out of the hands of the nunchaku practitioner. It is primarily because of this specific vulnerability of the nunchaku that most styles tend to minimize striking.

9. For wooden nunchaku it is advisable (although not strictly necessary) to clean the nunchaku with a cloth moistened in olive oil, camellia oil or any other plant oil for easier grip. This also prevents fading of the original color. To prevent splintering, some owners wrap the sticks with cellophane tape. Candle wax can be applied to the nylon ropes at friction points to prevent wear.

Many traditional Kobudo practitioners leave the wood untreated. This is so the oils of the skin and many hours of use can "season" or harden the wood. Varnish, lacquer and the like are usually considered bad for the weapon and not as good for grip and control.

10. Freestyle nunchaku is a modern style of performance art using the nunchaku as a visual tool rather than as a weapon. With the growing prevalence of the Internet the availability of nunchaku has increased greatly, combining this with the popularity of YouTube and other video sharing sites many people have become interested in learning how to use the weapons for freestyle displays. Freestyle is one discipline of the competitions held by the World Nunchaku Association.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
for my own sanity im replacing the old pics of ninja weapons with the 13 unlucky FPs (frequent posts)

1. the dark star can be equipped as both a kunai and shuriken so please stop posting about them/me to add them.

2. i CANNOT add anymore weapons, i would have to remove the poll and i dont want to do that.

3. i know about the gaia battle system and the ninja stuff but theres no guarantee that ANY of the items in this petition will be in the gaia battle system.

4. if you dont have anything to contribute to this petition please dont post the following: "this is a horrible idea", "waffles", "kool", "i agree", "naruto sucks" random emotes, etc. the more spam and worthless posts there are the harder it is for me to get to the actual signatures and add them to the list. again if you dont sign or have anything positive to say then DONT post!

5. these weapons are NOT based on naruto, they are real life weapons and most of them were never even shown in any naruto episode, movie, or manga! so stop saying we dont need anymore naruto based items!!!!

6. FOR THE LOVE OF EVERY NINJA THAT EVER LIVED TRY SPELLING AT LEAST HALF A SENTENCE CORRECTLY!!!!

7. i will not add anymore banners or avi demos so dont waste your time making any.

8. dont post your name or ask me to add you to the list, i can only add signatures if you sign. (read the rules) i cannot add your mule accounts signatures, i cannot add your friends signatures, i can only add the signature of whoever posted at that time.

9. JESUS HAMSTER CHRIST! i beg you please read the rules before you post ANYTHING! if you ignore the rules i will ignore your post.

10. petitions DO work, the cloud item we now have on gaia started as a petition, an idea, thats just the most recent item that originated from a petition. i had wanted to do this for awhile but thought it would be useless until i saw the cloud had been created, that gave me hope and thats why i started this petition. i wont give up hope for this petition, ive already spent months of my time on this and theres NO WAY im giving up now.

11. DO NOT sign more than once, im not able to check every single signature to make sure one of them is or isnt there. likewise if you see the same username on the signature list in two different places i ask that you please tell me, it has happened before and it may happen again.

12. nunchaku was NOT invented by hollywood for bruce lee, that is quite possibly the most idiotic thing anyone has posted in this thread. i will now include a short nunchaku history with the nunchaku portion of this petition along with the pics.

13. i know the darts/needles proper name is senbon but having it "darts/needles/senbon" would be pretty rediculous. i dont mind if you call them senbon but dont correct me or tell me to call them senbon.

p.s. if you really want to talk to me but cant because i dont accept comments or pms then go to my official chat thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32444495 you can talk to me about ANYTHING. news, politics, video games, card games, ninjas, what i ate for breakfast, my cat, what im scared of, what your scared of, pets, tacos, drugs, sex, violence, cheese, or WHATEVER
mrgreen
NEEDED: (besides alot of signatures mrgreen )
donations: i have enough demos and banners for this petition so the only thing i can ask for now is donations, send ALL donations to makusharigan he is gonna be helping me with this thread and because i no longer need donations i ask that you please donate to him. everyone who donated to me will not be removed from the donaters list but if anyone donates to me from now on will NOT BE ADDED to the donaters list. again, donate to makusharigan and NOT me. oh and if your wondering what to send, just send anything you can. gold, quest items, game items, anything.

DONATERS:
cool_nerd2007 - 300 gold
jpk500 - 500 gold
Tiffy-of-Fire - 1186 gold
Fortress21 - 500 gold
Jcken101 - 300 gold + white ink x2, purple ink x2, green ink x2, pink ink x1, black ink x1, and yellow ink x1
Hirizati - 100 gold
xPiko Piko - 515 gold
Acervus Vlos - 3000 gold heart
upsideleft - 765 gold + mokona hat, green flame shirt, durem water festival shirt, red collar shirt, castaway blue shorts -m, mimzy aura, scion bling necklace x2, magic swamp orb, magic forest orb, magic island orb, magic plains orb
alucard no life king - 10000 gold heart heart
ChaosZeroM - 1500 gold + orange easter egg (1), mokona hat
Fox_Demon_Shinara - 1000 gold
WolfRainLuva2 - 300 gold + wine hippie shoes, magic island orb, blue beetle (1), water balloon x41
HotZombie24 - 863 gold + detective's flashlight, detective kit, radicool chill trim shorts, bachelor's credit (62)
Cougarnet - token (60), ticket (16) mrgreen
Mijin Himura - 350 gold + black orchid brooch, labu necklace, sunflower (5), pink daffodil (1), crumpled zerox paper blue (1), house fly (2), purple daisies (3), yellow butterfly (2), token (70), crumpled blue construction paper (1), red butterfly (2), grasshopper (1) mrgreen
Vampyric Witchcraft - 3378 gold heart
greekalfageek4 - 300 gold + red ink (1), purple daises (1), red butterfly (1), green dragonfly (1), token (15) mrgreen
alfageek - blue daises (1110), blue medical gloves, basic fishing rod, neutral starter chair, neutral starter bed, ohh~cean blue head wrap, right t blox, cool hip starter sneakers, neutral starter sandals, cool starter boots, neutral starter boots, spaghetti.
discoqueen - token (70), ticket (875) mrgreen mrgreen
Victor-Primoris - token (155), purple daisies (63), crumpled zerox paper blue (85) mrgreen
hellfire9989 - 4000 gold
Cyanide_Assassin144 - gray striper helmet
captain toshiro69399 - 300 gold
homunculous - token (35), ticket (3245) mrgreen mrgreen heart heart ninja
-ADag The Avenger- - token (400) mrgreen
Red_Eyed_Kitty - 3000 gold, chicken mask, alien mask, ohh~cean red head wrap, nurses hat, tan peasant booties, jade peasant booties, single purple daisy - brown bouquet, single pink carnation - bouquet, single sunflower - bouquet, oak bar chair, makeshift chair, giant banana split heart
lightsorceressmonoke - token (185), white solar flare back tattoo, white tribal bottom tattoo, black spider chest tattoo, spider on my face, purple daisies (132) mrgreen
gumbi-fiver - token (240), ticket (496), white ink (2), yellow ink, purple ink (2), orange ink (2), gold ink (2), green ink (2), blue ink, black ink (2), grade f fish bait (6), crumpled newsprint (56) mrgreen mrgreen
lostmymindinmanga - many crumpled papers, some bugs, and flowers
cloudscourge - 550 gold
Emori-Chan - 10000 gold heart heart
cuteskullgirl - ticket (101), single purple daisy - purple bouquet, holo-grid floor tile, purple ink (3), gold ink (3), pink ink, yellow ink mrgreen
Six_feet_under - 2000 gold, 230 tokens heart
Metaru_Kisu_Saiaku_Tenten - 100 gold, 99 tokens, 6 tickets mrgreen
Karo Kiba - 100 gold, 650 tokens mrgreen
-Bottled Up Inside- - 250 gold, 25 tokens, pink seedkin, grade f fish bait (10), green star arm tattoo, yellow ink, gold ink, purple ink, pink ink
Hidden_Lotus23 - 300 gold, 300 tokens mrgreen
Auyin - 11 gold, 245 tokens, jacks 2k7 armor boots, skull biker helmet black
atomskx92 - 116 gold
AmayaOtonashiRin - 10 tokens
lastinlineforlunch - 301 gold, 25 tokens, 28 tickets mrgreen
Schatten der Vernichtung - 4969 gold, syaorans cloak, black gpd protective vest, greco roman top maroone, anti-terror arctic camo pants, soldat steel pants, blades black belt, soldat steel boots, zorro mask, stealth evo night vision, black spider chest tattoo, black gloves, long-stem red rose heart heart
RULES:
1. obey all gaia rules.
2. no flaming
3. keep bumping to a minimum/none
4. please dont pm me anything about this thread
5. you may discuss whats in this forum, please keep outside subjects outside of this thread
6. please recommend this thread User Image
7. have fun and be nice to eachother
8. you must say "i'll sign", *sign*, "sign me up" etc. for signature to be valid.
9. please dont quote any of the first posts (my posts, you cant have em lol)
10. if your going to post something besides a signature then please read the FPs (frequent posts) section of this petition. chances are someone else has already posted about it.
11. dont worry im not leaving out the quick to post types/reading handicapped/prone to idiotic posts types, if you want to feel involved without being a burden/pain in my a** then go to my official chat thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32444495 i'll answer any questions (no matter HOW stupid they are)
HONORARY GAIANS: (for gaians who help advertise or make me banners/avi demos etc. if you go out of your way for this thread your name will go here)
(PLEASE NOTE, i will no longer add banners or avi demos unless they're done VERY well. so if your not a good artist dont bother)

1. RokkuRi - advertising in his signature and getting the word out.
2. Element of Flames - advertising this petition in his guild! and being a real good friend
3. WINRY!ROCKBELL-ELRIC - making the first avi demo for the bo (staff)
4. Otaku_s_smile - making the first 3 banners for this petition.
5. Kairi-Fox - making the first avi demo for darts/needles and a kama
6. UltraViolet Flashlight - making avi demos for: chigiriki, neko-te, kama, and naginata & jutte. also making the first nunchaku demo with rock lee as the avi. also making 2 fan art pics of rock lee with nunchaku. mrgreen
7. !SoCk_FeTiSh! - making the first 2 avi demos for sais.
8. h o m o s e c k sickle - making the 3rd banner with haku wanting his needles.also making the 2nd neko-te demo and 1st hanbo demo
9. Melina Ketchum - making the banner where haku is threatening to kill whoever doesnt sign this petition lol (i like that one alot)
10. goodlilgirl0 - making the 2nd nunchaku demo and a banner.
11. Miss Me Always - making a new rock lee banner.
12. Miwa Usagi - making a kama and bo demo and also making the 1st bokken demo.
13. Samael of The Fallen - making a banner with many many weapons all in one. (very well done, good job)
14. Sukihana` - making a bo demo and a nunchaku demo (the nunchaku was WAY too small but nice color and design for both)
15. makusharigan - making the last nunchaku avi edit (perfect chain length and chucks length, great job)
16. firefreak516 - finding the petition for the WTF hat, thanks man.
17. -MDR- Rea DLore - making the last chigiriki demo
18. Trystan Rahl - making the last naginata & jutte demo (really really well done!)
19. mouth399 - the following post:

mouth399
IF you read thsi then u can add it to ur lesson post its over the krartes history and orign plz note i did not research i know the martial art and its history so dont say i cpopied and pasted.

The martial arts began in tibet . First designed by Daruma, one of the founder of Zen Buddhism. It was developed in the shaolin Monastenes of China. The temple of priests through scarificing slaves developed techniques. Advancement and "belt rank" in Northern China was in the form of secrete codes found on certificates. In Southern China the higher ranks were awarded swords.
In the 14th Century King Sho Hashi exchanged cultures with China, "To" in chineese meant open "Te" in Okinawa mean "hand". To- Ten therefore; meant "open hand"
In the 17th century, To-Te broke away from the Chineese and Okinawa masters began to develope it. IN 1761 Master Seisan and Master Kusanku left katas in Okinawa.
There were three main styles of karate, all named after the ares of Okinawa: Shurite (straight line); Naha-te (crescent moves); and Tomari-Te. Motobu-Ru (Seidokan) was an extremely estenc style reserved for the nobility of the motobu area of Okinawa.
Shihan Gichi Funakoshi considered the "Father of Modern Karate", later renamed TO-TE to "KARA-TE" or "empty hand". Okinawans used weapons madde from farm tools to protect themselves from Japaneese Samurai's swords, and strengthened thier hands in order to punch through soldiers' armor. The Bo or staff was originally used to carry water buckets on shoulders. Today, there are over 300 stles of karate in Okinawa that teach the use of a bo. THe Sai was used to plant crops; it was first made of iron but is now made of steel. The Kama was a sickle used to cut rice. The Tonfa was a handle of a milstone used for grinding. The nunchaku was used to flail rice and thrash grain.
In 1904, the karate school system began to develope on Okinawa. In 1922, Shihan Gichin Funaskoshi was invitged to Japanto perform a demonstration for the emporer. He made sever innovations to the developing of the art. He adopted the Kyu-dan system of rank. Kyu mmeaning "boy, designating the colored belt rans. an designed the black belt ranks. In 1931, Japan finally revcecnized To-TE as a system of martial arts. Originally this was limited to judo (grappling and throwing) and Kendo (sword fighting). In 1936, Mr. Ota, editor of Ryukyu Shinpo Press, named Kara-Te, as a martial art. After Wrold WAr 2, the United States adminsration forces prohibited the practice of judo and kendo beacuase it was a military art, In the abscence of these arts, Karate and Akikido grew very fast.
In 1946 the late Master Rober TRias (d. Jully 11,1989) opened the first karate school in pheonix, Arizomza, USA. He is considered "Father of American Karate." This school was free to those who wanted to learn. In 1948, he founded the USKA (United States Karate Association) and in 1955 he conducted the first ever karate tournament in the USA. Master Ed Parker, of chinese kempo, founded the first commercial school fisrt in 1954, Provo, Utah, then in 1956, he moved to pasadena, Ca.
ROCK LEE!

rock lee is my favorite anime character not just because hes based on bruce lee, hes an amazing ninja and works extremely harder than most. i love when rock lee uses his nunchaku, in the naruto movie 3 he uses them really well (except when he thwacks himself in the head) and beats the crap out of the enemy. mrgreen

User Image
User Image by: UltraViolet Flashlight
BANNERS AND AVI DEMOS:

bo (staff)
User Image by: WINRY!ROCKBELL-ELRIC

darts/needles and kama
User Image by: Kairi-Fox

nunchaku

2 kamas

naginata & jutte

chigiriki

neko-te

sais
User Image by: !SoCk_FeTiSh!

neko-te
User Image by: h o m o s e c k sickle

hanbo
User Image by: h o m o s e c k sickle

nunchaku
User Imageby: goodlilgirl0

2 kamas
User Imageby: Miwa Usagi

bo (staff)

bokken

bo (staff)
User Imageby: Sukihana`

nuchaku
User Imageby: Sukihana`

nunchaku
User Imageby: makusharigan

chigiriki
User Imageby: -MDR- Rea DLore

naginata & jutte
User Imageby: Trystan Rahl

for banners, copy the code then paste in your signature or on your profile etc.

by: h o m o s e c k sickle
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28407871][img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/SENPAIWASHERE8D/weaponsbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

by: Otaku_s_smile
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28407871][img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/fullmetal_otakuchan/Banners/045.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28407871][img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/fullmetal_otakuchan/Banners/12234.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28407871][img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/fullmetal_otakuchan/Banners/12235.jpg[/img][/url]

by: Melina Ketchum
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28407871]
[img]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/Backup104/Haku2.jpg[/img][/url]

by: goodlilgirl0
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=28407871][IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa32/goodlilgirl0/untitled-3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

by: Miss Me Always
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=28407871][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/sethzack/gaia/untitled-2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

by: Samael of The Fallen
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28407871&page=1][IMG]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/night_ruler_of_shadow/Ninjaweaponbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

by: arata-chou
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/more-ninja-weapons-petition-4100-sigs-ninjas-want-choices/t.28407871/][IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc62/shatzman/banner21.gif[/IMG][/url]

by: sethzack
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28407871&page=1][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/sethzack/gaia/banner.php.jpg[/IMG][/url]

ONE MORE THING! it would be cool if these items werent monthly collectibles but it would be better in my opinion if they were store items or part of the gaia battle system, that way they could come in different colors or styles. i really really want the nunchaku to come in: red, blue, green, black, and brown. also i think the moderators have their hands full with requests for monthly collectibles right now.

UPDATE: i used to personally thank every signature i got, i will no longer do this. due to so many signatures at one time it would take way too long, also i have a very slow computer now. dont think that just because i dont personally thank you it doesnt mean i dont greatly appreciate every signature. i thanked over 300 signatures, as far as i know no petition maker has ever done that. so thank you all!!!! mrgreen

UPDATE2: if you really need to talk to me about ANYTHING go to my official chat thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32444495

UPDATE3: about the september 2007 MC, the monkey kings staff in the new monthly collectible is NOT a bo. theyre both staffs but we already have tons of ofther staffs, the bo is different from any of the staffs we currently have on gaia at this time. one more thing about the monkey kings staff, it looks exactly like the one king enma used in naruto during the chuunin exam when he was with the 3rd hokage and they were fighting orochimaru.

UPDATE4: i got a new idea today after mouth399 posted a long history on martial arts so now im gonna start taking all the memorable posts you (the community) post about. i see every post that goes in this thread to add every signature and sometimes you all post some cool stuff but no one else sees it so to give back to you guys i'll add the best stuff to this portion of this petition. its not a competition and it must still be relevant to the topics in this thread, including: these weapons, naruto, ninjas, martial arts, Bruce Lee etc. so if you ignore the rules (please read them) then i will ignore your post.

Shinji_tono
I SIGN COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH LETS GET SOME REAL RESULTS FOR THIS HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NINJA NINJA RA RA RA!!!!!

[e.m.o][p.s.y.d.u.c.k]
FOR KONOHS BLUE AND GREEN BEASTS I SIGHN!
XD this idea kicks so much butt there should be a ninja store on gaia or atleast a weapons dealer we should be able to afford this awsomeness.

Suflowerirukagirl
The ninjas love you for this petition. Ninjas Rule! ninja

Gretchen_da_HatTroll
*signs* Go go gadget naginata!

Lily_Ryddle_Potter
yay!!! i love this forum!!! XP

amyssa
*signs* Signing not out of any particular weapons love (though 'chucks would be cool), but more because sethzack's avi is sooooooo cute!

Saiyashi Yamato
~Signs~

Gaia Shinobi are in dire need of equipment alterations. This is the best idea i've heard yet. Good luck in your quest to benefit all of us ninja.

the man1265
i sign and Rock Lee rocks ninja

ryuji90
MUST.... SIGN.... PETITION...!! *Mom walks in and reads forum*
*insert screechy/motherly banshee voice* WHAT IN THE *Beep* ARE YOU DOING?!?! YOU DON"T NEED MORE WEAPONS!!!
i shall sign later!!
5 mins later...
ninja looks for mom... ninja
I SHALL SIGN!!!

neodragon115
I would love to sign this petition. It's awesome to see more people interested in martial arts. I am adding you to my list of Affiliates in my petition. Please, look into it and add me if you like to your affiliates!

--_-Etna Sinclair-_--
*signs*
As much as I do love mythical and magical weapons, wouldn't it be nice to have something more... realistic?
I'm all into supporting this idea. Very thought out and detailed as well. 3nodding

KH2-DarkRiku
Psssh man you had me at nunchaku
exclaim **Signs** exclaim

Swou
You must see this Sethzack!

User Image

it says 1337 = Leet xD

ROFLMAO!!

+ Sign me in!

Blax Arcanum
User Image

JennJenn8
SIGN!!!!!! If i had a cool new ninja weapon I would'nt have to kick people in the head for being rude, as i could flash my ninja NINJA POWER!!!! ninja and they would run in fear =D rofl Let the light of ninja doom shine on Gaia please!!!!!

kobioshi
I already train with the Nunchuku,Bo staff,Sai's and Kama's and many more. I own them too! I need to have some on Gaia because wouldn't it be awesome! ninja Long live ninja!

connoroberst23
s**t!!!!! OMG! crying crying im just so happy. *SIGNS,SIGNS,SIGNS,SIGNS* xd Thank you so much

Black Gai
DYNAMIC ENTRY!
Black Gai-sensei supports this petition!!

User Image

Katsumi_bubbles
OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU....... I really love your idea. Gaia realy does need more Ninja wepons. Cause when I found out they had Japanese weapons, I got disapointed when there weren't very many... But I really glad there is a petition.. SO SIGN ME UP!! heart

DoomGunner
Signed. And this is the greatest cause in Gaia history, second only to saving those orphans. I even would propose a Ninja Day.

TaerukaLock
-signs and puts heart wuvu sethzack for this petitition!!!!!!! heart -
rofl

Du_Hast_23
*scribbles down her name*

*holds up pencil she's been writing with* You see this? This is what I have been trying to kill stab people with instead of needle's............FOR SHAME!! TT3TT

I sign this here petition!

(And also cuz you like Rock Lee)

himesame
i sign *signs llike a million times *i love ninjas

User Image

hayungkim
*signs half of my name*

*dad comes in*

*swipes the paper*

*rips to billon pieces*

NO TIME TO DRAW!!!

ONLY STUDY STUDY STUDY!!

*grabs the all the pieces and puts them bak(which tooks over ten billon hours) and signs thing*

Here You Are...

aluminaX
heart ninja *signs then does the sethzack* ninja heart
best thread ever!!!! we have too much pirate stuff, GIMMIE MORE NINJAS!!!!!!!!
*calms down then does the sethzack again*
heart

Fwalandra
I'll sign. Not just for the weapons, don't get me wrong... It be f-ing awesome if we had some sai... buuut, it's mainly cause you put Rock Lee in the thread.

GO ROCK LEE! =D

UPDATE5: regarding the jan mc, assassin; i cant believe they made guns before any of the weapons in this petition... i know gun petitions have been around alot longer than this petition but none of them have nearly as many signatures as this petition so i thought these weapons had a higher priority. well maybe theyre saving them for the gaia battle system, i can only hope...
SIGNATURES! 1/3 (DO NOT QUOTE, your signature will NOT be added)
i'll be the first signature mrgreen
1. sethzack
2. War Star666
3. Lady-of-the-elves202
4. merman_seaweed
5. Enigerium
6. Smexy-Slave4U
7. xXAudiXx
8. RokkuRi
9. transvestwhat
10. sz_bank_account
11. luckymclucker
12. WINRY!ROCKBELL-ELRIC
13. shaphire-blue-2
14. JFaith
15. Danehya
16. frozen_flames06
17. Mad__10!6__Hatter
18. Gaara_girl2424
19. Winiola
20. Element of Flames
21. Amylees1fan
22. xXAnomoneXx
23. tos_pos
24. Sweetness and Spite
25. Azial
26. Shadowsk8tr
27. ghetto gaara
28. wolf~bite95
29. Chaos Martini
30. The Rejected Angel
31. demon brother gouzu
32. critternator
33. Wizard of Shizz
34. Storm Strife VII
35. MiZz DotTiEGur
36. ~Chiaki_Miharu
37. umi_7
38. AnimeNinja418
39. iPorn mini
40. Lily Summers
41. ace248
42. Kratos3895
43. Doki Akuma
44. SilverAppy
45. Jeremy Lee
46. lowemon182
47. PhyreCountess
48. Seth1219
49. MiLadyKnight
50. JennieLove
51. [A]drenaline[R]ush
52. Fismy
53. fedupwidu
54. Lee Erienbach
55. Jstar300
56. Dhampyre
57. xkopp
58. Venaru
59. Kakashi_of_Talos
60. rock lee anbu
61. Ookami no yugure
62. Dark_Phase
63. TheSalmonSlayer
64. amaya_usagi
65. x_rainbow_sharpie_x
66. ogrin
67. ElieFlare
68. AngelicsBeauty
69. Scottishcat
70. WINRY!ROCKBELL-ELRIC
71. Sealgirl81
72. revengy
73. SweetiepieMindy
74. Sakurakun27
75. shadow51090
76. i_natsuko
77. shadow51090
78. nitedragon665
79. dreamergirl_12
80. Danzavare
81. The White Knight41
82. Arctic-Shuriken
83. partiegirl
84. Destroyer456
85. yaoiluvr4eva
86. aquaprincess101
87. tinkerbell45
88. My Names Gaara
89. Dr Lithium
90. yope13
91. Sasuke14405
92. liifuega
93. didothe4
94. Solas Lazul
95. Lady Tamamo
96. MicTheHedgie
97. soulofthedragon
98. AllyCat-chan
99. we_are_twins
100. crazyredkite940
101. livin flame
102. Dark Enchantriss
103. Raimei_Kuroneko
104. Bballin 24_7
105. Figs3
106. Mog-luv-93
107. TWITCH8008
108. sonic44344
109. snowshoe32
110. Shinigami_Luv
111. funnyguy9
112. Mintwafflez
113. Esmurda
114. kwame_sasuke
115. HappyBunny814208042
116. tiny_7
117. Gaara_the_ichibi
118. B150UltrosonicSniper
119. NINJA-13
120. The heart of reality
121. Dark~Siege
122. SnoMan777
123. nalis arcanester
124. Kokoriyu
125. D3lL0
126. Day-J
127. animechick35
128. Dragon151
129. Anonymous Penguin
130. anime.manga.luver
131. lileep
132. Satrika
133. Uchiha Nichomas979
134. laryri
135. gradof08_tiger
136. kanameofhaze
137. C H A L L E N G E D DINO
138. Kiki_Panda_Chan
139. Midnight Sakura Blossoms
140. Asain_Swordsman
141. Deidara no Danna
142. Yangi_Hughes_13
143. Yukiko-sama89
144. Sorinchako
145. Zeltoric
146. jakeMCRmy
147. Fujoboka
148. acyr
149. Hinata_Hyuga_2
150. Tasha-Nii
151. backtavi
152. devilgirl92
153. Kora Tatsue
154. spencer439
155. bill bob1232
156. Devaternus
157. Pareidolia
158. darkfire621
159. Otaku_s_smile
160. Hornet619
161. Skittens
162. Kimisrabidfangirl
163. SaitohNoOokami
164. kaikanoakuma
165. Pepe_Miwe
166. [Pleasurable+Nightmares]
167. Naara1179
168. Orihime-Inoue22
169. BeautifulParanoia
170. tigersfan1
171. dark_flame_ninja
172. baneace
173. .[Singed Feather].
174. Weretindere
175. dizzie56
176. dragonridr1991
177. Shyshia
178. GC DJ Roxx
179. kankaru
180. Lady Aburame
181. Mizuna85
182. Princess Sylene
183. drcoco2k
184. Riuta
185. hi_no_kuni
186. ozzy_man2
187. Biprophrenic
188. Headbanging_Ookami
189. Mog-luv-93
190. fightmanred
191. Haruno Sakura979
192. Tetra Urimeshi
193. Mitasco
194. Urdeath80
195. Gingerbread orgasm
196. IAndreas1212
197. Berserk_Saix
198. Yuki342
199. kayasha_dog_demon
200. Niko of NaruHina
201. happy2balive
202. sniper-x-wolf
203. hannabannana
204. vanilla _llatte101
205. sk8ing_terrorist
206. akari_morimoto
207. hypco_4
208. gaara1.o
209. demon of debauchery
210. Chain Chain
211. alchemy_wrath
212. Nikouru_Shade
213. [.Darkest.Ninja.]
214. Kurt-Transem
215. Song Of A Fallen Angel
216. iFury
217. Shinra Kamar
218. Mizuki Starlight
219. Kin_samurai
220. Basiliskos
221. Valagra the Deatheater
222. red and white tiger
223. M A R_Nanashi
224. Hit n Quit
225. kylemcallister
226. ynot22
227. zeb4eva
228. Haruno Sakura979
229. Evil Child of the Devil
230. I HATE GOD 1333565
231. unicron12344
232. Rebeccakh
233. Grievence4242
234. cyuXD
235. soopershawn
236. Kohanna13
237. dana_scully133
238. naruto1111111111
239. kaistermaister
240. sawa1st
241. Nidhogg13
242. mataessedai
243. david li5
244. SasuSaku Luv
245. Widowofthewolfdemons
246. Joequel
247. Shishou-Nakamura
248. Color me black
249. mike00273
250. gidgeygirl
251. Kairi-Fox
252. xxharajuku
253. 12indego
254. SubliminalViolence
255. Xinthros Zoth
256. Scarlett Feyer
257. Blood_and_Rain
258. Nekodoshi
259. sorea_of_the_moon
260. cat1616
261. Kaila Longshot
262. haidee1950
263. Yoruichi_Shihouin-01
264. Kaneva_Shadein
265. Teh Purple Empress
266. luckylee218
267. Sunshine Kisses xo
268. Akane Imaizumi
269. jazzy n
270. Zoanthrope666
271. Vosur
272. jxdsasukeuchiha07
273. Higlitch
274. Wizard of Light1
275. heartlessZet
276. -_-pokemonclone123-_-
277. I-NaruZap-I
278. SilverFlamingFox
279. UltraViolet Flashlight
280. moonlitesky
281. soul mercenary
282. Kg1212
283. Ichigo_1608
284. undead_kitsune
285. Ara Hamako
286. xxrokixx
287. Darc Roman Zero
288. Dinmaru Koji
289. Tenchu Z
290. [poptart-domination]
291. axis_prodigy
292. Bunny Chi
293. Green Blitz
294. ChocoCatLuv
295. AngelTonic_91916
296. sweetsweetpoison
297. Death-Angel-of-Darkness
298. skyratboy
299. xDemonic_Mistressx
300. Kousetsu-chan
301. Torleep
302. Spire_of_Lighting
303. pretty_in_black69
304. ElementAngel981
305. O_OSidO_O
306. random-person2
307. Mizuko no Tsuki
308. creech
309. ringsmaster7
310. xKurosakix
311. Skate_or_die
312. Kuromin
313. SoulReaper_Yumeko
314. EX-assassin-haku
315. POKERxFACE
316. Laguna L Lawliet
317. yuko_345
318. aoi_shoujo
319. Angry_Beaver_Girl
320. bab7894
321. Hitman49
322. roxas-fangirl13
323. abrown2470
324. Semplice
325. Katherina Uriel
326. Hikari_Senkou_Hyuga
327. Nerokera
328. saya_parker
329. xandersflight
330. catmouthkakashi=3
331. Gothica114
332. IansChobit
333. AkatsukiOtaku
334. !SoCk_FeTiSh!
335. MonsterMoko
336. BlackDraconian
337. CristalAsasin
338. Lord Markus
339. Akatsuki_Vampire
340. ItachiTheProdigy
341. hackerdark007
342. Midnight-Whisper3
343. samusen7
344. h o m o s e c k sickle
345. nailkitty
346. Indie Hero
347. delzan
348. Lucius of the Fallen
349. reptile133
350. Dranixger
351. venuslovechain95
352. alberto15
353. Speedemon Ev
354. IlSanguinitylI
355. marlundo2
356. Seventh_Tyrant
357. dndrules3
358. clarkey_boy
359. Zelket
360. xXxjirouxXx
361. demonic angel of the dead
362. emo_frosting
363. bashley13
364. Emo Pocky Girl
365. gogisan
366. suffering711
367. aceybaby
368. Elfy_no_Kitsune
369. lord of awe
370. normtheclone
371. Captain CharonHei
372. Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
373. t_f the ninja
374. rock angel 57
375. kidasdragon
376. [ ~ Fuujin ~ ]
377. xXxDarkLord1xXx
378. BurpinEt
379. gimme the money
380. Chimera_Crasher
381. azora natashi
382. FairyYume
383. Bambie44
384. Midnight_Wolf636
385. Paco_Kun
386. Swordsmen17
387. wraith of the higherarchs
388. Skylara
389. gurly1252
390. Dante of the blood
391. Wathos
392. Lucky_Recluse
393. Todesauge
394. elffinwitch
395. Onewing949
396. Mnem13osyne
397. LadyKatana
398. TheViolentTomboy
399. Kuro_Okami
400. Ace_zean
401. elite02
402. Bladeon the Kokorogami
403. Banditkitty85
404. Xx_ShadowShinobi_xX
405. Beef Ninja
406. all_black
407. SK-83
408. ki-neko animura
409. Gaara_evil_cookie
410. Nellie Simple
411. Sir Scrumtious
412. sesshys_woman4eva
413. AmethystForever
414. dooley37
415. Mirsku
416. Ortus de Letum
417. Ly-ght
418. cinnamon-bear
419. Neko_Inu_Half-Breed
420. Akbarr
421. momiji119
422. Skyler-Gail
423. Senti-du-Bon
424. electroboy107
425. SuPeR PoCkY RaMeN
426. MomokoMix100
427. Blood Raven One
428. maho_harriet
429. Angelgirl153
430. -C l a i r i f y-
431. girodc
432. alberto21
433. Katiou-Kitsune
434. [[DreadingTheMoment]]
435. Mochikomi
436. Gigglemeister
437. jakmil123
438. Kozi Usagi
439. Fire of Mel
440. yilern
441. 1-Aquamarine-1
442. Loki_the_Damned
443. sly_foxx^_^
444. Windblur
445. Sliver_Goddess
446. Emma Granger 99
447. Polemma
448. AskEdwardElric
449. Becca-Ish
450. FangzV
451. master panda_stixs
452. Adriex Doom
453. kiba 46
454. littlenv7
455. Celestialegend319
456. Zen-Of-Fates
457. The Original Nico
458. Mr-yoshinari
459. Axelstar
460. holyndarkasiandragon
461. sunsetriver
462. Xyn Cyan
463. Maridi
464. cresent15
465. still_confused_guy
466. xXxLuvxXxYouxXx4EverxXx
467. michealisteddybear
468. ozoner92
469. Disseverance
470. NathanPetreli
471. MCRmule
472. sonogreen
473. stargirl993
474. AliensForever49
475. Tirean Liore
476. basguitarplayer13
477. the shadow goddess
478. Sayuri Raiden
479. ANBU squad 3 leader
480. Wolven-Pup
481. Moon-Kunoichi
482. [.blade.]
483. darkarrow_3
484. sky-lights
485. Kumori Hyoton
486. kizzme978
487. mycousinvinnie
488. superdude27
489. Frost Silvertongue
490. mrnj1
491. Holyramagi
492. Rae-Phot
493. lime whirlpool
494. pupsp
495. oOtamakisuohOo
496. Lady_Miroku
497. [.Syara.]
498. boken1993
499. sky diver22
500. Faith Kasuka
501. skitzylover
502. BLACK_ROSE_PETAL234
503. Mitaernacht
504. Acshthebloody
505. Regulus 01
506. Mo Chroi
507. Haylin2809
508. Anubis22778
509. Haseo56743
510. Korigi
511. Starlight_Mask
512. KeithUzumaki
513. Kitokashi
514. Kyoshiro Uzumaki
515. cutiepie3452
516. vampires-lover
517. NarutoandSakuraUzimaki
518. sonic44345
519. fieldstarter
520. Ghray_Fox
521. kyuubi_2010
522. ~+Moon~Shower+~
523. CresentLune
524. drasothing
525. xNarutoXBleachx
526. ferchojimenez
527. Toxic Marshmallows
528. Kid Kash1
529. mmxz40
530. Pucking Fenguin
531. Nekoamaru78
532. Et3rnal
533. xxxbummxxx
534. skittlez253
535. Demon Ichigo 99
536. Sir Wolfex
537. Xshadophoenyx
538. Liquid snake125
539. MrsrachaelSnape
540. Normal-Guy-Bleach
541. nms619
542. #1joxster1
543. Viet_Nova
544. hiro the dark
545. Gaarafan8
546. PieLuver4ever
547. Demon Hunter MegaMan
548. Showsar
549. NyuNyuChii
550. dudecool42
551. Mamocha
552. sakura--hyuuga
553. Mizu no Neko
554. teh daz
555. spikeyguy777
556. jap jap chick
557. blackrain306
558. Lokumun
559. Cookie_Monster_Cow
560. Sunniangel899
561. DeidarasGirlfriendAkira
562. Pet master19
563. Moonlight_Meika
564. deathmetal01
565. xXShimizuXx
566. mrownagedude
567. _NightlessWish_
568. xXCarousel-of-LifeXx
569. Banana Pop Tart
570. truebighead3
571. spike9384
572. [Captin]
573. Alphonse8
574. Red bamboo
575. the megamega
576. Romanian Gypsy Bard
577. -Le Chien Chat-
578. bneyisamewse
579. Zerfarion
580. BassMann95
581. Subtle_Serenity
582. Hirumas Girl
583. Tora Houou
584. Dai the Ninja
585. Melina Ketchum
586. moonlight_angel_tears
587. Aizen Taichou
588. choasdude-ying
589. Sayuri Hatake
590. jazzygirl103
591. shambley
592. yunalensca
593. xXMuerte_Rose_FoxXx
594. Timshadow
595. Cloud9376
596. hinata~mali
597. Terrifos
598. firesam uzumaki
599. Kensiv
600. OnlyRainCanMakeMeSmile
601. Darkanimelover666
602. Sutokito
603. FFXfreakX2
604. _Spit_Fire_Air_Gear
605. Hoshiko Yakimura
606. shadowmaster187516
607. Ginger Q_808
608. lost ninja003
609. ninja o3
610. resengan master
611. sadnyman
612. Ari_ninir
613. Theodora of shadows
614. K_otix_Nin
615. Kyuozo
616. PinkIsLove49
617. nejihyuuga145
618. Greatsex2629
619. Xatxat
620. svitrius
621. Nicki-sama13
622. panda_chiko
623. Candy_Cain
624. KIBA372
625. Amanda 544
626. 72285Poe72285
627. Mairi-Katherine
628. Echo Noir
629. Alberio Lycois
630. AntixForm
631. [Yamata~Shintarou]
632. templar67
633. HimitsuIkari01
634. Kuruku-Oukiee
635. Hatake_Shahira
636. Turks_shiruviaKageon
637. goodlilgirl0
638. sunshinesmile
639. Itmai
640. wu ye -Yue
641. Da White Ninja
642. ninjavampirate
643. Yorker4Lyfe
644. Wolfs Heartbeat
645. `Kiame
646. Trish97
647. xx_ninjalove_xx
648. Tacitus Mors
649. [winged devil]
650. Sexy_Gangsta_Gurl305
651. Kunoichi Prodigy
652. gary55
653. ffangel86
654. lunar_poop
655. Yeet
656. naruto the ninetail demon
657. Anbu_Gaara39
658. Blood God Khorne
659. i like words
660. AsianHug
661. SirPinguin
662. SoulStealerXXX
663. Jonathan999
664. Dynasty warriors
665. Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
666. tsubaki1
667. Kotaru_Sakeshi
668. Casey Uchiha
669. AzN_WwK_582
670. Lionheart143
671. Foxkilth
672. magic mango
673. CellphoneTL
674. Lordvonos
675. Shomuryu
676. tinyfruit
677. UrukiTazukana
678. The Mistress of Secrets
679. horselover723
680. JulieDoc
681. jack1106
682. X Z O D X
683. 93Sakura Haruno95
684. Gouki Zusaki
685. ~GaaraFan636~
686. blackrose-flowerofdeath
687. green steed
688. Glennos
689. Saphire Sage
690. devilrose93
691. akatsuki panda orange
692. Toranaku
693. ichigo_rox_my_sox
694. Lil_lezbi
695. Demented Little Girl
696. slyneptune8857
697. Persistence_of_Memory
698. Omega Id
699. the keltiad
700. Liquid snake125
701. bad angel93
702. Darvos
703. xRyuuTakara
704. Warrior093
705. akasunset
706. xxmitsumi_chan
707. K-Kay12383
708. AzAriella
709. Okami-Kage91
710. Tigra_zombieslayer
711. ninja of the lightning
712. gunznrozez
713. Dynamic-Jiro
714. Nuko-son
715. Ninja Sword Guy
716. closet cat
717. DanHays
718. KISAME H0SHIGAKI
719. artemis5096
720. gir126
721. nobettername-.-
722. Waterbendy
723. ~cRaZy-MoNkEy-NiNjA#L~
724. mizz_ninja
725. Zephyr1994
726. Zifus
727. Sarahmt
728. glass_cow
729. TheTwilightVampire
730. XXX-[C]hidori[K]night-XXX
731. nassimo
732. kumor
733. Chinolandro
734. evil vampire link
735. Draco-Pendragon-the-first
736. Glenn0
737. youmee400
738. PinkieKitty
739. ShinobiSpiritz
740. pigskin
741. arieldude
742. Lord Raven Orion
743. ruhler
744. roy_fire_dragon
745. Shorty200696
746. UnluckyIndigoRain
747. what_ever_idk
748. Chupecabra
749. soulja boy7
750. fire-and-ash
751. Rin Chambers
752. 07Boricua
753. Kurama_Rosewhip1
754. Janniaa
755. Ninjau
756. Demgel Vermilion Chaos
757. firequtie
758. bahamuzero666
759. wolf_lover100
760. Omeganoah
761. dakdak-masatoshi
762. bobbobbob80
763. Rono Katsua
764. Kraeven
765. Kenpachi Zaraki -kenny-
766. The Polka Dotted Dino
767. Lyric PDX
768. livimidnight
769. Tse-e
770. agorna
771. Notedsounds
772. ~Sparks of Chocolate~
773. Kaori Kaminaga
774. Gaicon
775. flame of angels
776. Friendstar
777. gunguru
778. fireclaw_demon_anthony
779. AngelsDragon
780. kittycali
781. Robo11
782. ryuxten
783. Bring-Hope-To-Humanity
784. dalton521
785. Olette108
786. Sailor_Lightning
787. R A I N B 0 W C R A Y 0 N
788. yuki59
789. Arukarude
790. Nachttoter
791. Jazze204
792. deadpathfinder
793. Kiasnikov
794. TheWhiteWall
795. Chrome_Wolf_2008
796. Mask of the Unseen
797. kitanatati
798. Ryukenten
799. cherry pepsi_13
800. kitty kat57
801. X Endless Terror X
802. warisgood
803. untouchable ninja
804. Takashi Kanashimi
805. TKaia
806. Bob Malfoy
807. Sengyos
808. Zher
809. elfninja234
810. sup everyone
811. Mia the wind dancer
812. SecretDevil
813. 1hinatagirl
814. imperfect_kunoichi
815. Naruto2896
816. Smilears
817. PYRO_94
818. the_evil_fuzzy_one
819. The Easter Moose
820. Addimarco
821. Meroku-san
822. ms_animegirl
823. Sappheirous
824. my_happy_day_
825. i is naruto
826. ddaytz
827. Tsubaru-san
828. That one Alex702
829. Fluffy_luvr
830. Ensuri
831. Junocis
832. Gart Cadwal
833. aqualene1620
834. silentaznplayer
835. Ainslie Ennis
836. Remsta
837. I am a Pollwhore
838. NarutoUzmaki1130
839. Salem1112
840. candyman_17
841. crazy guy9
842. Catt Wildlife
843. DTSJR
844. Train-kun13
845. Uchiha_ clan_ pride
846. Shizuko11
847. D-about
848. Anti-Social-Rabbit
849. Renegade_Seisho
850. Kisekae-kun
851. Zaku Momochi
852. jorge1116
853. hEhEp3ar1XP
854. Miwa Usagi
855. TjKline0412
856. sand coco
857. Serberus290
858. MakiMaki421
859. Affy Zala
860. Helina Soultaker
861. Eutychus
862. w0lf567
863. The Symbolic Death
864. soccerplum29
865. Miss Me Always
866. Firu Nicorusu
867. kunoichi-hinata
868. Deidara Akamem
869. Kairi_fan1
870. Dark Zuel
871. -Ss-PeAChYs Ipod-sS-
872. Sakura7773777
873. ravenshadow456
874. Chibirice
875. lilgk123
876. Ayame Ubi
877. ChineseStriker
878. Musiczek
879. pixie_princess94
880. Myciutkie
881. DemonicUprise
882. miester861
883. Marindariin
884. marchen menu
885. MaskedTaco11
886. Rukia Kuchiki 55
887. No-kun
888. flame_dude_spy
889. ashiingu-x-chan
890. shickalove724
891. eternitycode23
892. theganger
893. inuokami1
894. nikka_s_
895. death99955
896. keinereue
897. gaint shark
898. The Emo Muffin
899. GiraffesGoGwarf
900. ryuho363
901. sora_saver_of_the_fallen
902. shadow x2007x
903. Gyou Mitsukai
904. Crimson_Akatsuki
905. docotten
906. th3 d3m0n ninja
907. firewolf~rayne
908. Sakurakunoichi 1
909. Mikal-Mysha
910. Tsuchikage Bendstraw7
911. Demonu_Reaperu
912. Darkfire2210
913. echan1263
914. 1-800-WhiteStorm
915. Dea Atra Amor
916. KatanaXXX
917. Rakunya
918. sasuke12145
919. hublmanreturns
920. Papilusion
921. Lutheran_Ranpu-Kame
922. Neraku Frostrike
923. Rorine
924. gangsterboy50
925. Doc_lady
926. SoulSummoner
927. sakuragirl-1
928. anbu_naruto xxxx
929. zeo the dark swordman
930. marshehmellow
931. Water spirte
932. gick294
933. Hikari Minamoto
934. crab2301
935. dmc fan
936. mitachiUchiha
937. sk8er syaoran
938. Kisa Satoma
939. D1-13
940. Erzebet Shiyounin
941. Leon_Squall787
942. [Shadow_Ninja]
943. Drake_Mennderuss
944. Leon_Squall787
945. demon29
946. mattttheww2
947. Hidden Candy
948. zero-slash
949. emokid342
950. Neko_Jar
951. slasher911
952. gothboy_12age
953. l-Samiya-l
954. 4magnum
955. Mari_Engl
956. Burimyu
957. cool_nerd2007
958. xox_Emily_oXo
959. Kurama_Rosewhip1
960. slaya639
961. Skyhawkdemon
962. Silverblade Hero
963. Madrox Dupe#72
964. halfdemon hiro
965. Dimension Assassin
966. Widigo
967. [b00nanah-magik]
968. The_Body_Guard_For_Mik3y
969. smexi_kelly1166
970. Aveloca
971. marcey789
972. hyper4
973. im on the1
974. nami7nakama
975. Dancingblade294
976. TsunadeGal
977. yang sugura
978. Atenas22
979. Shikayuya
980. deatheaterkoala
981. Ghost_Itachi
982. the Princess of Heart
983. Envy107
984. Moe_Meroko
985. lora91
986. CHIBI -S e l l e R-
987. peter_piper16
988. oZoftheshadows
989. kitty13_goes_rawr
990. T4t1
991. Grav_Lerad
992. xX Yui san su Xx
993. Master Van Helsing
994. Zoray
995. Shenzo17
996. sensei_ken
997. Queen Alyss Heart
998. rapidXtheXrudie
999. slicedHxC
1000. FuzzyStar
1001. Spider 1313
1002. Its me Niko
1003. Gothic Ange1
1004. hellslittlehottie
1005. sk8isgr8
1006. blazingwinds
1007. Hiroko_Hyuga
1008. blindfighter0111
1009. Ashen Elnric
1010. _EmeraldShifter_
1011. Owiin
1012. lie of Oblivions oath
1013. DarkSpryte
1014. Benohime
1015. inTOCABLE_Jin
1016. hewhoshotdownthestars
1017. temarirules
1018. Ry_JayR
1019. jarris1
1020. AlternateCash
1021. gorgomin
1022. xx.haku
1023. IchiPan
1024. ecusk8er4lyfe
1025. The_Fanster
1026. The Grand Vanilla Emo
1027. 0o damphyr o0
1028. DemonJay2006
1029. CrazyCurtis94
1030. Roxi-kins
1031. Ken Shushi
1032. MCRDragon13
1033. Ramza Bizen
1034. LittleMissSick
1035. s11x
1036. Lily_Ryddle_Potter
1037. Verushka`
1038. The Knuckle Head Ninja
1039. Lucretia_My_Dear
1040. d_starwarsfan
1041. Nikki-23
1042. RapaHell
1043. Darvos
1044. Lumina Venatrix
1045. ADDDC
1046. PreciousSmile
1047. Butterfly_Chaos
1048. [.Mr.Sunshine.]
1049. Xxtenten123
1050. Ninja Tanuki
1051. Galadriel91
1052. blackfire666333
1053. SSJTapkar
1054. Hello-Checka
1055. Jitsuen_ suru_nakusu
1056. Radi-Love-life
1057. i_sougintou_i
1058. Sora_luver#1
1059. dancing rainbow sunshine
1060. The Sen
1061. ChaosEverywhere
1062. gump92
1063. east_side_gunslinger
1064. GM Kumon
1065. lunamear3
1066. shadethecat
1067. DragonMax13
1068. cherryblossom89
1069. Mr Ninja
1070. Fifth KazekagexGaara
1071. Demmini
1072. Yuki Nya
1073. down-up-side
1074. xX Aoide Xx
1075. kitakira_angel
1076. ShyGuy1104
1077. Falling Into Abyss
1078. fooly_cooly13
1079. pixieeater17
1080. imahumanbean
1081. MagumiStar
1082. Ninja Assasin13
1083. The-Spider-In-Your-Closet
1084. Lance Burrito
1085. EmeraldPhoenixCloud
1086. anime_manga246
1087. purplenekomata
1088. MikeChapple
1089. Kaeinlya
1090. Zaraki shinigami
1091. Kyo Kid
1092. Meroko731
1093. Shup Dude
1094. Lonely-Trapped-Soul
1095. Im a traveler
1096. ~bunnyfoo-foo~
1097. sticketh
1098. Bloody_Ivy_Leaves
1099. RedHot23172
1100. -Le Chien Chat-
1101. xXLadyAkariXx
1102. Tiffy-of-Fire
1103. chicky overlord
1104. risko1995
1105. LaosBull
1106. .xXxChoco.ChanxXx.
1107. Ru surbaru
1108. FallenNobody
1109. 72285franklin72285
1110. steeldragonronin
1111. 7228poe72285
1112. Aidan315
1113. ultrapaint56
1114. Maggot_Child
1115. Demondeathspawn
1116. Lr3
1117. jamiejjj123
1118. elf_star
1119. Uptight Penguin
1120. Zerkai
1121. Kazira Rinkataki
1122. ice_spirit
1123. iluverocklee
1124. Stephen214
1125. Kisekae-kun
1126. Arcane Wanderer
1127. Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
1128. Samael of The Fallen
1129. shadowsofsasuke
1130. Gothic_interlude
1131. Ryukenta001
1132. keeper of blades
1133. black rain77
1134. ruroni zetsubo
1135. jpk500
1136. arson-al420
1137. silvereyedbeauty
1138. Jiraya The Pervy Sanin
1139. midnightslayer103
1140. sadlonelysango
1141. inuleon06
1142. muffy6
1143. GuessWhooBoo
1144. Victor-Primoris
1145. Hinoiri [Darkest One]
1146. haylin2899
1147. Dsaver
1148. Shii~Shii
1149. thunderstruck13
1150. bibi-chan06
1151. Ryoko96728
1152. Army of the Revolution
1153. Shoriuske
1154. Josus Christ
1155. earthen_sprite
1156. iLUFFsushi
1157. Bowsman_Master_12
1158. JouVal
1159. Wild-Devices
1160. xXxDOW BOYxXx
1161. ravah the pyro
1162. yesimafk
1163. Anbu_Four
1164. LittleBlueChick123
1165. Ayanami Rei First Child
1166. PTSJRA
1167. Geyser39
1168. Alassandra
1169. Ronu
1170. R.t.k
1171. Kiewiix
1172. All in Stride
1173. Roy Symphonia
1174. sweetlikecandyx
1175. IBANinja
1176. Comearue Shimora
1177. illusion007
1178. Aqua_Vixen
1179. bad_boy_102
1180. Drak22
1181. Morphea_mlb
1182. ScarredIero
1183. twinkey555
1184. asleep at the comp
1185. animeboi28
1186. Crimzen Tear Alchemist
1187. JaVa-Whisper
1188. superdragonninjaJQ
1189. Scholem
1190. Slugmetal4
1191. Spidah
1192. Crimson_Akatsuki
1193. teketsu2
1194. xXbluefoxXx
1195. Ivy-sama
1196. revolutionary samurai
1197. emokid72
1198. Grey Koi
1199. Hideki Kurogane
1200. NaomieKeiko
1201. rest in peice
1202. Pure Indigo
1203. MuSiC_LoVeR2013
2204. andie123456789
1205. Torchlight
1206. f** On A Stick
1207. Madame Uchiha
1208. dirtdober
1209. Akatsuki Coon
1210. Machewich
1211. Ryuu_Katana
1212. PyroRyuken
1213. Neraku Frostrike
1214. Akiko Suki
1215. Master-Of-The-Fire
1216. XxDARKxEMOxPIXIExX
1217. xXPurple ReignXx
1218. babixsam13
1219. Berry Goddess
1220. ChidoRasengan
1221. Zaden Zetsumei
1222. lovelyfirefairy90
1223. anime ninja san
1224. teh chibi overload
1225. YunHeeSo
1226. devience
1227. Sato_Hiroshi
1228. nave001
1229. Kayoko Torii
1230. Kurama_Rosewhip1
1231. One Among Many
1232. Roger Smith-Mr Negotiator
1233. Free Huggles!
1234. Noir Thorn
1235. rubberducky220
1236. Fortress21
1237. `Tomo Takino
1238. shy-shy-butterfly-2k7
1239. RangerAiko
1240. water-neptune
1241. suicidal_rocker_princess
1242. Jacken101
1243. Emkaybe
1244. Yamanka_Ino
1245. usagi_chan_12
1246. InfernoNova
1247. Zenkai770
1248. Dx123111
1249. Darkness Queen12
1250. Sajex
1251. penguin135
1252. vampire_lover_1313
1253. Saya_Tsume_Usagi
1254. aznprideboi54
1255. Lord Shadowsong
1256. Ultimate_Pinoy
1257. MrMikey
1258. dark archer3
1259. izzypr89
1260. oni-12
1261. Brinn of the Bloodguard
1262. LightGrey_Shadow
1263. halo8256
1264. gothgal13
1265. `R O S E S
1266. iceheart93
1267. ninjarose
1268. Becka Minato
1269. spider man 93
1270. ty9dude
1271. noatoa
1272. natedoggg360
1273. Dancing-Smiley
1274. Raven_Orichalcus
1275. k-as reiver
1276. cony14
1277. CKwhy
1278. Xx_smilefreak24_xX
1279. Adriandeveraisemo
1280. Horo Nara
1281. Ququsama
1282. BaddAssDude
1283. [NinjaDude]
1284. racefan
1285. prettykitty39
1286. xxxAmiixxx
1287. drgnmaster3
1288. Kuro Ichigo Ookami
1289. mr yummy yums
1290. Brian Sturtevant
1291. I-am-a-ninja-dude
1292. CommanderMassive
1293. Sasukes_Dobe
1294. LoneWolfWinter
1295. andrewjacobart
1296. Bunnygirl808
1297. firelord600376
1298. Zatarus
1299. DenisesMaster17
1300. Azure Flame Dragoon
1301. arrowriver
1302. caramel103
1303. asakumai
1304. Da-Freaking-Noodle
1305. Rose of the Deep
1306. regent to the exiles
1307. theganger
1308. Chibi POTATO
1309. hekken
1310. xXWiL_Aiden_Xx
1311. Radioactive_Coffee
1312. Mekaama
1313. Blood_Granite
1314. Austin Wayne
1315. aznxboii978
1316. defect--kid
1317. Enosaga2
1318. xxabyssxx
1319. rinisemo
1320. felixdaman18
1321. gryffen666
1322. LadyKarin
1323. yugiohfan200
1324. SyRatorn
1325. AkatsukiLove
1326. alsamaymay
1327. o-Hinata-o
1328. doomedone25
1329. NeonOrangeNinja
1330. gir_doom_doom_doooom
1331. frogman774
1332. [[ ~ Wolf Magic ~ ]]
1333. RyokiEdogawa
1334. Toshiro Hitsugaya10
1335. JSniper
1336. sa_chan26
1337. Delphinaie
1338. T h e L i v i n g T r e e
1339. injacaf
1340. MCR4LIFE1227
1341. Azian_Shawty
1342. LadyOfTheWarField
1343. SasukeD6
1344. InsaneByCartoons
1345. mrtrunade
1346. Keyblades_R_Kool
1347. Ancient Druid Hermes
1348. roxas man 2541
1349. minielche
1350. Dragon Legionaire
1351. pinkpanda1994
1352. death of stars
1353. Ryan Teh Beast
1354. littletaco101
1355. Rika_Springfield13
1356. ChibiTsunade
1357. nickxstar
1358. darkjester-reala
1359. Pandaid
1360. phynixblack
1361. Misa-niichan
1362. KuraiKozo
1363. Skullhunter347
1364. talkingmushroom
1365. Xxpizza-the-hutxX
1366. lxl_Darkness_lxl
1367. Brushudo
1368. jennie1993
1369. senbonzakura8
1370. Carthson Blikk
1371. antichrist_by_nite
1372. death_god_JJ
1373. Teddy42
1374. The-Nightmare-Guy
1375. likiprou
1376. DarkXRaccoon
1377. ketsueki_rein
1378. Illidaryn Nightwing
1379. Lil Earth
1380. Dolly_Dmoure
1381. bggr_thn_u
1382. Zombie_Kyo
1383. froZen_corpse
1384. Billiam9
1385. LufaMouse
1386. MDragon1023
1387. Platinum7045
1388. JosiahGray
1389. mymaori
1390. Schlechter Geist
1391. SuRfY BoY HaZzA
1392. THeCrazyness342
1393. anniedawg
1394. - R E V I S E
1395. shin naru-san
1396. VOLRATHX
1397. yes_no_girl
1398. -Sadistic Rosario-
1399. Giodude1
1400. goldrin_goldy
1401. Chunk Soul
1402. Sekorra
1403. Sasuke-Uchia-198
1404. Jimmy Jojo7
1405. Rika Silverstar
1406. x--x casseia x--x
1407. Uru Wolf
1408. paynea
1409. Soad_lover03
1410. derricki
1411. onigakko
1412. King Anita
1413. Immobilized.by.my.fears
1414. xLavitz_Reinhartx
1415. leviathanofuda
1416. muchiki_momo
1417. HellBringuer
1418. PANDORK
1419. momodo1254
1420. blazing team
1421. Naruto_yo
1422. vampire prince5006
1423. Glacial_storm
1424. Deltoraking6
1425. ZsanoZ
1426. Menkurau-Hime
1427. sky_gunner
1428. BlueSnowDragon
1429. Flower_Illusion
1430. Nador Narav
1431. The 5 Foot Ninja
1432. baroque ReVeNGe
1433. Arasin Aramageddon Prince
1434. Anbu Shinobi
1435. TigerOracle
1436. Sakura Urahara
1437. Klowag
1438. Mysticaquawolf1
1439. gamqueen
1440. Riel_Akane
1441. kiss_me_im_EMO666
1442. NicelyNicely
1443. Hirizati
1444. sc4r3cr0w
1445. l-Samiya-l
1446. sasukeofleaf
1447. Spadgable
1448. King_Gir
1449. cndndrftr
1450. Tigersight
1451. xXxNimixXx
1452. JachyWalcott
1453. Lil Miss Beaky
1454. shiruke-angela
1455. xPiko Piko
1456. jujuzita
1457. Sith Lord Wolfenstien
1458. jenovas vincent
1459. Candy_Cain
1460. Kunoichi Yvette-chan
1461. masterhylian
1462. miszthugz
1463. Kitsune_Ninja___x
1464. Noobulator
1465. knuxinator
1466. samiala
1467. Gaijin32
1468. Whitney9x1
1469. dark_karma1000
1470. delaunayalien2
1471. Chaotic Sphinx
1472. xx_KiraxYamato_xx
1473. Dragon-Kid910
1474. sontoriginyu
1475. regal bryant90
1476. RoseGladiaotor1
1477. Zero Destroyer
1478. Adrienne Carden
1479. Xx-azn-dream-xX
1480. tricon3000
1481. lauriainna
1482. Lhynn
1483. malken kronos
1484. iNtrOspEcTiVeEmoRaNgEr1
1485. serg10
1486. Anime Vegas Minion
1487. ANBU-Vampire
1488. L1ND3N
1489. 6bballplaya1
1490. Freya James
1491. Colday frost fang
1492. Punk-san
1493. Kira KG
1494. -KittyCaaat-
1495. itachi-sama99
1496. yoshiko_0x
1497. Alexander Knight
1498. i-love_sasuke2007
1499. jenny64444
1500. Sakura3o3
SIGNATURES! 2/3 (DO NOT QUOTE, your signature will NOT be added)

1501. Black_Demon_Wolf_Kisara
1502. Safari Sam
1503. Malken Dezi
1504. Kuro Kitsune-chan
1505. 666_HellChild_666
1506. mistshika
1507. Kagalli Hyuuga
1508. Kenji-Uchuuga
1509. cazzat-wizz
1510. Porn P a n d a
1511. boy_from_konoha_village
1512. hannie1405
1513. Dead_End_Road
1514. bettyalso2
1515. Midori Niji
1516. momo-chan-chan
1517. Onyx Orchid
1518. darking221
1519. [[Haru]]
1520. SirCharlesx
1521. twilight crucifix
1522. Doctor Love 25
1523. uchiha minako
1524. Ms_kind_kunoichi
1525. Ailiniel
1526. saphire023
1527. not a noob 14
1528. jasminespice34
1529. Dark Light Tenshi
1530. kyo06
1531. Demon Blood 1993
1532. satanic_vampiress
1533. kazekage4
1534. Outlaw44
1535. i-will-avenge-her
1536. Blueangel7832
1537. ~Ami_Watase~
1538. Tetsu Uchimaru
1539. Ninjafan160
1540. Leo Nomac
1541. Psychokatze13
1542. Kid Kisame00
1543. An Mao
1544. kittymg123
1545. Collette22
1546. x_suicidal_pancake_x
1547. Grim Fate
1548. Fosellar
1549. striker5001
1550. Michi-san405
1551. AkumuAware
1552. NNNtttSSS
1553. roxas506
1554. SupaSocca622
1555. Nariana
1556. nayr_ryan
1557. Hollow Obscurity
1558. Sesshomarus Akemi
1559. sir003
1560. Naruto12309
1561. DougK
1562. Naruto-Kyuubi-kun
1563. Canabalistic Dolphin
1564. Defius312
1565. Gabriela_Shadowsong
1566. Pyrathas Dragonstar
1567. lorddavid258
1568. XII Chronos XII
1569. spaz209
1570. Red-Sephroth94
1571. Spartan05089234
1572. michi no mofu
1573. MarineSniper1993
1574. cazi181
1575. Hinamori_Momo17
1576. boys in blue2
1577. Joey Ghost
1578. CaptinPamogarro
1579. moogle68
1580. Kramerh
1581. GreenEdge
1582. Mimiru_minase
1583. kittykatdemon56565
1584. Pikaberry
1585. Sorin300
1586. gothic_warrior1
1587. zealo993
1588. Shippofoxx
1589. Darkshadow3121
1590. kilala-chan13
1591. Saria Cobraina
1592. cutefairy012
1593. black demise phenix
1594. sakura midnight ninja
1595. khfan3000
1596. DarkFoxBoy
1597. steven the shinigami
1598. H a p p y C r a y o n
1599. tyler silva
1600. KurayamiHoshiko
1601. xokeraxo
1602. InfinitySol
1603. shingami tesumi
1604. Itachi_Fan41
1605. -KanameSan-
1606. Kari234567
1607. Sukihana`
1608. _star_child_07
1609. neonate0
1610. Firetail13
1611. Butterfly of the Twilight
1612. Liquid snake125
1613. Ookami Amaya
1614. Thursday Child
1615. Jackal125
1616. SukiGata
1617. miss cocorin
1618. Cat-Flail
1619. carlo553
1620. puppetmaster rion
1621. Animarnia_Worshiper
1622. Slipspine
1623. 624686magnum
1624. fox_of_greenfield
1625 redninja302
1626. GabeC4
1627. Zenoth of the Bloodeye
1628. Remulan
1629. 0angel_blood0
1630. Acervus Vlos
1631. mistress_of_insanity
1632. Infernal King
1633. rpstalker
1634. funny_pinoy9o9
1635. turtle88222
1636. Dark-love-alchemist
1637. articunotamer
1638. Aarkan
1639. Scottcmms
1640. DirkLancer
1641. Androgynous Fairy
1642. Alone in the void
1643. LegitimateG
1644. auriga07
1645. Snakemanofthedesert
1646. MiyuVampireOujo
1647. Z247
1648. ukarie
1649. firefoxe5
1650. beccy_and_stuff
1651. Kaosu Chitsuki
1652. AlphaKennyWun
1653. adnan kabir
1654. Gabsay
1655. Morscin
1656. dfrghfjdh
1657. Artemis Tigris
1658. Ahmni
1659. evil_warrior2012
1660. Saint Havok
1661. kiffy007
1662. Justin35
1663. 1337 Kage
1664. Mcrakin
1665. KT5595
1666. Ninja_Lemur24
1667. blaze gunner
1668. akiraoppa
1669. MistaThunder
1670. PInktink223
1671. Demonic Gladiator
1672. malken kronos
1673. The Hiding Poet
1674. JZR0
1675. ToXiC KiZZeS
1676. Bao Thy
1677. WHITEfang29
1678. monkey_legs254
1679. jakjakattak
1680. Akane_teh_Nobody
1681. Don-veto
1682. Shihouin-Sama
1683. ninja_from_the_fire
1684. Lily5619
1685. Alutaps
1686. cookie With Milk
1687. angela winter doll 3
1688. s2_UchihaMai_s2
1689. Woof-San
1690. Suke Uchiha
1691. Purple Kirsten
1692. toushiro 13
1693. CaptinxMorgan
1694. Wise Amaya
1695. Ivy_anime
1696. Panda~Luv~Bamboo
1697. Neiru-Kyrian
1698. Green_cookie_Monster303
1699. Remnaint
1700. Ninja Jawa
1701. BleachRules23
1702. emo edward elric
1703. Inconvenience
1704. Kaname-Kiba
1705. PinkyInk
1706. demon29
1707. Saetta Sparviero
1708. dArKcHiLd of 1990
1709. alberto15
1710. peacexoutx4ever
1711. Youkai Shounen
1712. half_demon_X
1713. kurosaki of hollows
1714. [-Blazen-]
1715. Green_Wolf_Dog
1716. Itachis_lover13
1717. son naruto
1718. FairyFabulous
1719. reincarnation of the lost
1720. Hitome Deltina
1721. Storming-Moon-Pup
1722. Akatsuki TobiXP
1723. nanako nightroad
1724. angel rising from hell
1725. Cassandra FireStar
1726. pandaichigo
1727. Sasuke138
1728. arieldude
1729. monkeyphy
1730. chatcat
1731. GodOfMalice
1732. Corvin Corvain
1733. superdragonninjaJQ
1734. RikkuFukaimori
1735. Dragonmist310
1736. freakinmuleofjuju
1737. dark_skater3000
1738. reallyreallylongusername
1739. Kijo-Neesan
1740. dnvrfan13
1741. Zaliden
1742. OoOFallenRosesOoO
1743. embercmm
1744. YellowEmber
1745. Bakamaru1993--
1746. I_Neji Girl_I
1747. noangle
1748. HariiChan
1749. LOVE-ME-897
1750. Haku Korra
1751. BrightnessDarkness
1752. MysteriousSoulreaper
1753. Hikaru_Takinowa
1754. Kagurazaka Asuna
1755. Ampharose
1756. Setsuno_Hansuke
1757. haruku narasa
1758. Ishta Lypiphera
1759. -J Dreamer-
1760. willow741
1761. Koopakiller
1762. Anbu choobakka
1763. ~ urlittlepenguin ~
1764. Ketsumaru Takashumi
1765. alucard no life king
1766. I Love Teh Emo Kids
1767. chocolattei
1768. Mule3452
1769. Striving Spirit
1770. Dark_Style
1771. Naiyra Wing Ling
1772. narutojounin14
1773. mythlica
1774. Caliecho
1775. kyoemta
1776. Queen Doris316
1777. -to-love-ru-
1778. gordonihate you
1779. Mercury Child
1780. lil_utena
1781. vampires_bride
1782. tiger4ever
1783. thepuddingninja
1784. Serith_the_fox
1785. tarzel20
1786. MithosYggdrasill07
1787. Cuccoteaser
1788. BringaOfDawkness
1789. link_the_elven_warrior
1790. usagikou69
1791. Kagurei
1792. Kurosaki-Munchies
1793. Genie316
1794. VincentValintine LimitBrk
1795. Kane Ushio
1796. sarikinara_kiasho
1797. BloodReaper720
1798. Aqua_Wolf100
1799. The Nefarious Outcast X
1800. Samauri-Star
1801. kage0ni
1802. Setsuara Ihadoka
1803. Poisoned Panda
1804. Uffie-nee-san
1805. Vincent Boulovard
1806. 3unnii
1807. nightschroud
1808. CodyDudeTm
1809. Jareth_Jeremiah
1810. Scarlet-Wolf-Tears
1811. Wicker_Light
1812. fallingkitty
1813. maveryck974
1814. work that shinigami
1815. Naruto shippuuden103
1816. Blue_Belle7
1817. darkalchemist221
1818. kunoichikeiko6913
1819. Shadow49Ninja
1820. 72285Poe72285
1821. shadow_reaper42
1822. moogle68
1823. tamia12
1824. Dark Angel of Souls
1825. Risen_Dead101
1826. Forb
1827. GRIM END
1828. xX-Shikyo-Xx
1829. Rikasae
1830. Firefox_87
1831. AznFye
1832. Evil_Overlord_Master
1833. Avatar_Katara
1834. Kennysorel
1835. Sporkiee
1836. Dav Roc
1837. MikoUchiha
1838. frost blood
1839. Raiinu KD
1840. Regdar14
1841. Moreah218
1842. Ruler of Fire and Dark
1843. akatsuki_fangirl
1844. getino3
1845. Blinding Angel Of Light
1846. deidaraluver121
1847. Shredder Xavier
1848. the ninja cat
1849. `Immortal_Rain
1850. jagroopy
1851. sin2345
1852. Alucard_of_hell
1853. OverlordKyle
1854. Damien Shinbu
1855. killzone777
1856. XEmoHinataX
1857. animefan4ever
1858. Sarai Ichimiro
1859. ShadowKing13x
1860. UNknown~Yahoo
1861. Akechi_chain_user
1862. Uchiha Kayami
1863. Drixzt DoUrden
1864. Icy_Inu_Youkai
1865. XxPinkGrlxX
1866. firesol
1867. sephiroth_awesome
1868. anthro_tiger
1869. kurai09
1870. whispers of wind
1871. fat oat LIVE!
1872. NeverEden
1873. all abs abe
1874. Izumi Konata-chan
1875. CherieMarie
1876. graver420
1877. Fate Chaser
1878. Backwards Crossfire
1879. YeojZero
1880. William Wimlack
1881. SSJ Bloodbane
1882. ZackFair Fenrir Wielder
1883. Shea_Kurayami
1884. Tsuki_rose
1885. Kabinx23
1886. Black_wolf12002
1887. Emmerella
1888. knight4u
1889. Super Buick
1890. Drk_Oblitr8r
1891. celestial wolf goddess
1892. miss0279
1893. pavalovna
1894. akuma_no_cho
1895. george1000
1896. Keyblade Ninja Alchemist
1897. Jumire
1898. AcroX
1899. Dragon700
1900. Knight Of Wisdom
1901. Sleepy Tay
1902. IchigoKurosakixXx
1903. hikarisakurariver
1904. Diana Memory
1905. Dir_en_Grey_Corrupt_Fan
1906. LadyKillerCat
1907. Sol 0000000001
1908. danderskoff
1909. wusnug 12345
1910. ExpertDarkMage
1911. Dice_Kat46
1912. Tesamay
1913. zeal87
1914. Kira Shino
1915. bullterrierlove
1916. BALLINTANNER
1917. Faz07
1918. Sandrock105W
1919. Tiago Costa
1920. Little_wolf12
1921. Hyperknuck
1922. _x_Tsuna_x_
1923. Loathed_by_Death
1924. j03l0
1925. Dark Danx II
1926. Kurumi1123
1927. yoitachi
1928. Felix-demon
1929. iceekitty
1930. Gutter.Faerie
1931. Moonlight Sleepor
1932. matticus_the_great
1933. YoteukiLaine
1934. BerryBiire
1935. xXUnRealGodXx
1936. sasha0908
1937. shimtik
1938. okwlgirloX
1939. babilonia777
1940. X-Nerus-Saskue-X
1941. blazing_skyterror
1942. Ninja_ZIn
1943. Lady Katsuki-sama
1944. Zoguken
1945. JaccobLeader
1946. Lithenhir
1947. Slyvin
1948. O_onoes
1949. skateboardingpunk
1950. Kurotaku
1951. werebunny131
1952. panda_lover2
1953. Rowann Kasra
1954. duzzierules
1955. Drath Meow
1956. Philosiphated Alchemist
1957. Aqua spirit angel
1958. ashleeashmatt
1959. Per7ect
1960. xoxo-fire-heart-xoxo
1961. AnyoneIWant
1962. rikimaru2070
1963. Emma Granger 99
1964. Galzar Talon
1965. free sparrow
1966. trowa_barton gundam03
1967. Harry Radcliffe 99
1968. Gerard_Risealan
1969. faerie_goddess92
1970. Iraisame Kanashi
1971. mexican-nija
1972. bass xzd
1973. Oriental_Bellflower
1974. kyocat2
1975. phantom2007
1976. Varlet Tanoran
1977. ElevatorMusicINC
1978. Kilikrox
1979. osufan1288
1980. DemonAngelSakina
1981. Nutmeg16
1982. jenny_9_3
1983. Pizz2DaPooz
1984. HyperPUP
1985. SuperOmegis
1986. .hack2100
1987. Taitou
1988. cagedkitten89
1989. Bulabuloo8989
1990. angie94
1991. Rinoa Hatake
1992. sacreddemon17
1993. dragon_shinigami09
1994. ninja of the lightning
1995. Seiya of Ice Mirrors
1996. Vladimeir.Slash
1997. kakashi_rules54
1998. Xx-suicidal manic-xX
1999. Sayonarabyebye
2000. naruto563246
2001. Yuna10111
2002. Ice_Wolf_03
2003. dragonsdomm5576
2004. IcyDragoon
2005. Zetsumi199091
2006. Rathamaru
2007. waterboy814
2008. tatsyuaryuu
2009. Wolfleader77
2010. Shizuka-Ninja
2011. Captain Mudkip
2012. Fox_Demon_Shinara
2013. daviddadude4
2014. blackangeltux
2015. AmaraRider
2016. Miss_Miroku21
2017. XBountyForHottysX
2018. TaijimaNarumi
2019. Flower_09
2020. S tr a w be rr y_Heaven_7
2021. technokittie
2022. magicgal101
2023. Ninja Nekinu
2024. Bleedingxheart
2025. Nero_J
2026. Cryptic-Pain
2027. yukimara07
2028. Angel_Cutie1928
2029. sakura--hyuuga
2030. Suzumae
2031. x - - Misery Angel - - x
2032. cloudstrife5531
2033. Robertbp2
2034. Joe dawg 23
2035. aubers94
2036. xXx_Itsuke_xXx
2037. kakashi hatake scare crow
2038. Archlord_of_flames
2039. Kisa_Hiroshi
2040. Pryos
2041. K-Namine-K
2042. chuigirl
2043. Ozzys biggest fan
2044. Spazmatic-Speed-Child
2045. Rienaa
2046. Josedono
2047. Black Wolf-Hawk
2048. VoodoChild37
2049. Skuldure
2050. Nobody16
2051. Shizune Uchiha
2052. Ajira Kunisaki
2053. Little-Horohoro
2054. orgasm_on_paper
2055. Kitsune37
2056. Zolin Hay
2057. Sgt. Peppers
2058. Nyaa37
2059. EarthMouther
2060. somethingawesomeXX
2061. Penelopi Jade
2062. Papapeepers
2063. Rafiu
2064. You Are Not Alone
2065. MisterNinja
2066. Genis22
2067. rush this
2068. pai fei
2069. Silence of the Clams
2070. Xroalia
2071. nishida
2072. sucai10
2073. Tsunami Destroyer
2074. RIZA HAWKEYE18
2075. Tearterra
2076. Ju tsu kono nochi Naruto
2077. 500cc
2078. vampirenight
2079. AnimeDragonKJ
2080. leo_wolf5
2081. Sakura_Dawn_Haruno
2082. Angel Queen Kaira
2083. frozen_ninja
2084. Kuchinawa Aurion
2085. Ultimate_destiny
2086. NinjaCrisis89
2087. Ravitacus
2088. Acshthebloody
2089. Narutospaz21
2090. anbujinn
2091. bearbunny03
2092. little_bloody_violet
2093. Kakashidacopynin
2094. Kirika-sempai
2095. Hokage68
2096. Connor_C
2097. S-O-G-A-F
2098. Zetsumei - shukun
2099. Garakuta-Gekitsu
2100. Be Thou Spiffy
2101. iluvmeh
2102. hope-and-roses
2103. Tora Kashi
2104. Ryojo
2105. Swordmaster Yang
2106. Jiranya
2107. imissara
2108. skullkid182
2109. hiei-hell-flame
2110. Qwa37
2111. Shakkiu
2112. Walrus37
2113. dice0777
2114. SekushiXelda
2115. animefreak225
2116. baseballxboy22
2117. EvilBlondNinja850
2118. DjWaffle
2119. Wolfbarin
2120. JULiNEluvsYOU
2121. chris-tank
2122. Wonderful Lucky Me
2123. yoshi_maru10
2124. Azure Rathalos
2125. Nero202
2126. bladesbaby
2127. Black Angelic
2128. rangerkid4
2129. Unenlagia
2130. Huangzi
2131. Sephirothlover666
2132. Yondaime53
2133. krazy for kandy
2134. brf_presidents
2135. ryanclose10
2136. xiaknya
2137. silentdeath95
2138. The Hyperactive Penguin
2139. Lurr-chan
2140. Fadeing~Shadow
2141. blackrosejokerf08
2142. KageNinja75
2143. choco_strawberry
2144. IceFire105
2145. mysticrob
2146. Sefir0su
2147. Shoafy
2148. little_ninja450
2149. sesshoumaru_the_3
2150. MoinkManMM
2151. EternalEmptinessX
2152. Emo_Cloud_Denni
2153. Nookems
2154. goo be gone
2155. XxDenizen_of_DarknessxX
2156. ok Tinkerbell ko
2157. Land Of The Red Sun
2158. sasuke1155
2159. Greeg The Reaper
2160. Sir Jaxon
2161. chibi_wolf41
2162. oOo_Gir_Rocks_oOo
2163. Hotdogguy
2164. babe-girl1357
2165. Lovehotbabes
2166. KoneckiFails
2167. bobjonson1
2168. rachrinsa
2169. AnimeSk8rGirl
2170. Dom Lady Kiba
2171. Shizune Uchiha
2172. leo975
2173. Blody Legion
2174. BreSheMel
2175. ace248952
2176. NeoZombieCat
2177. schoolfox
2178. Cryorax
2179. superghandi
2180. ~Cute...Girl~
2181. Lady_Nyuu_Uchiha
2182. eclipse_blackmoon
2183. Videomaster21XX
2184. Gyuil
2185. ubre
2186. saintjimmy2603
2187. Dyzzi
2188. evilelf123
2189. Vivi91
2190. Mhmm Tis Kratos
2191. Kabuto-zan
2192. Nikghen
2193. Daioh Dork
2194. x-Where-Is-Your-Boy-x
2195. alberto15
2196. staranime
2197. greendante
2198. Yami Nosferatu
2199. Animefreakforlife98102
2200. Magic_Gate
2201. LollipopSky
2202. AkaKitsuneX3
2203. the_heartless_within
2204. Littlemiss1753
2205. Emegee
2206. Ryuu Toshitakeo
2207. rip_tyde
2208. Demon_In_Hiding
2209. Osirescence
2210. Aitama Uzumaki
2211. shinobi135
2212. Little_Miss_Misfit
2213. YaNoIFeelHorrid
2214. elena6375
2215. Haruhi-sensei
2216. Xx-Demonic-x-Tsunade-xX
2217. Anell63
2218. FFVIIbusterbladeClOuD
2219. raven_girl24
2220. nrashu
2221. Flutter B Bye
2222. exquisiteKOREAN
2223. MikeEvy_JuniperTree
2224. LoveGreen49
2225. 0yuki0
2226. Zar299
2227. lowdrag
2228. Mineharu Tomokane
2229. steelcry
2230. misused item
2231. ryuko425
2232. violet_vi49
2233. o0takara0o
2234. The Nevermore Phoenix
2235. missy_sissy99
2236. Megu Baisotei
2237. jordan4ever
2238. Slaughter-Is-My-Drug
2239. Twilight_Panda_Ninja
2240. ninja of darknes
2241. joboman
2242. eternal-light-chan
2243. SprinkledDonuts_XD
2244. Huntress Ceko
2245. Dinshobi
2246. stargirl993
2247. dororokun
2248. Nadium
2249. Shmitter
2250. miss0279
2251. d3cadent
2252. gameboybjs1
2253. 10naomi10
2254. Kit`
2255. Ninja_Flame_Lord
2256. JoeyGhost2
2257. clouded_rainbows
2258. pyromaniacgirl54
2259. happybunny_kisser
2260. brenda1011
2261. naruto42595
2262. Moonlit_water
2263. killer ghost
2264. kaysterh
2265. X_sock_monkey_X
2266. Shippuden!~ SakurainPink
2267. quatreaa
2268. robert4011
2269. anzu_mazaki_the_fire_fox
2270. TheTrue_Sasuke_Uchiha
2271. makai-katire
2272. Emolicius
2273. Aznkidd712
2274. brian_taty
2275. simply_cute1
2276. solomonhill1
2277. Some1WhoPwns
2278. longH dontC
2279. rax77
2280. Leo_Markerson
2281. Kareth Schara
2282. Potsy the bear
2283. anbu_naruto xxxx
2284. Loki_Dragon
2285. Biscea
2286. final_destiny_blue
2287. fleeting glimpse
2288. Phrink
2289. 0bsess
2290. WolfRainLuva2
2291. InsanityNinja
2292. lostdemon102
2293. SuicideDueToLove
2294. Tenken-Angel of Envy
2295. FrostBoy15
2296. black jango
2297. kittyonwheels
2298. Joezus666
2299. taintedvisage
2300. justin_antoniogomez
2301. makezury
2302. Mad_King_Ludwig
2303. migraneboy
2304. SwedenSasuke
2305. Sash0
2306. My-September
2307. Sir_Hubris
2308. CrimsonCross 08
2309. DaGaiS
2310. Dakai_Kyusen
2311. Shinji Kazuo_San
2312. phoenix7128
2313. Teh Magic Mushroom
2314. spaztic muffin
2315. Death Scythe Hell
2316. Fears Control
2317. pingpongpow
2318. LiSeal
2319. life less loser 3
2320. vanessalavigne1604
2321. G-Shadow Demon 5
2322. R0cker4LiFe
2323. Axle The Illusionist
2324. Zaliden
2325. Hypo101
2326. Threak
2327. Chibi-chan_Mimi
2328. rax77
2329. frogy11
2330. BANANA77
2331. prologue to spring
2332. Chidori Yama
2333. Dr Ray Stantz
2334. Thyunda
2335. Project Xero
2336. Rano Akabane
2337. BeatifulNiceSoftGirl
2338. PharaohKafele
2339. Shadow Demon Choas
2340. rose_colored_kitti
2341. Narcissa Ollivander
2342. akatsuki panda orange
2343. Nakagoma
2344. materialgirl919
2345. KittyChan2010
2346. Twinkletoes90
2347. xXChibi Domo
2348. Vicarious Trauma [Lynx]
2349. Byakugan53
2350. [ Viton ]
2351. Haru Glorry
2352. dnkairi
2353. Zorachu
2354. Ratung
2355. Eaving OLarking
2356. koo_nerd
2357. Apolion
2358. MystkNinja
2359. Kisax127
2360. Succubus_Jade
2361. emabelle
2362. causack
2363. obeyfluffy
2364. 10caleb2
2365. Cloe10029
2366. azn suki uzumaki
2367. cheesyninjagirl
2368. Raiku_yen
2369. Zoonie_or
2370. Jeffo93
2371. Acid Rose Angel
2372. killersprtn
2373. Xayne Bentley
2374. Kontempt
2375. thecatenator
2376. hikaru minamoto
2377. zapingdragon
2378. Flare Dragoneye
2379. Raine22
2380. x_xaki_chanx_x
2381. xXxPrincess AirabellaxXx
2382. Mord im ersten Grad
2383. Kentobu
2384. Adept_Rogue_Seraph
2385. Mistress Ayeka
2386. Jaybon95
2387. Silent Demonic Angel
2388. nellaflame
2389. Arn_Paradox
2390. HAYATE_X_X
2391. xXAbby the TanukiXx
2392. Yuura-chan_16
2393. dddaren
2394. lost4ever_407
2395. RAcastBlaster
2396. nohearted ninja
2397. sarutobi1
2398. xXxredtearsxXx
2399. Aiyumi-chan13
2400. VvmaynagavV
2401. WeWillFloatLikeAngels_
2402. Chaos Of The West
2403. Revolutious
2404. SS9Sauske
2405. DiamondSealsPearls
2406. Mallardman
2407. advance600
2408. Little-Horohoro
2409. water_man97
2410. Cougarnet
2411. Panda~Luv~Bamboo
2412. Nikkibirch
2413. Lirelan
2414. Karitara
2415. SakuyaMistery
2416. GangstaNinja123
2417. diana_45
2418. miss fear and loathing
2419. ally is hot
2420. lavenderblues259
2421. NekoKilala
2422. Obsidian Rainstorm
2423. onekorean
2424. digidani85
2425. smartdude66
2426. tangerinekitty1016
2427. supersox5
2428. X Darkish X
2429. Hellfire2288
2430. Pandoki
2431. PhiMuAppercots
2432. The Spaghetti Ninja
2433. Kurai_Kurenai
2434. Brig.Gen.Hughes
2435. alexandria1789593
2436. The_longing_nobody
2437. minoruII
2438. Salem Anthony Wolf
2439. Skulkat
2440. madi1285
2441. Dragon Warrior X
2442. Makoto_Gin
2443. Deugaro
2444. psychosis02
2445. patpatpats3
2446. Half-Demon_Inuyasha43
2447. Flim Flam
2448. Kalila Uriel
2449. preso04
2450. Albino Alchemist
2451. umila the angel
2452. fallenChaos1991
2453. Canaleto
2454. Dragonofthefarplain
2455. Abel_Mitsuru
2456. hottie kagome12
2457. starrychica
2458. Valpolicella
2459. Queen Azula
2460. alberto21
2461. Takashi Mizuta
2462. Loli Lavender Brown
2463. Becky_Yamato14
2464. 101christian101
2465. alethea_angel
2466. NurseEithan
2467. Aaroniero09
2468. sailormars14
2469. Qt_4_lyf106
2470. narutofan7878
2471. Black Tipped Rose
2472. Ace675
2473. Jerra
2474. funkee_music
2475. SaiToyama
2476. supa_vangs wife
2477. albino_blondie
2478. dragnking101
2479. p-chan of_the_moon
2480. dreamgirl29
2481. Miles Archer
2482. pluralfoxes
2483. kraehe101
2484. boxer_kid300
2485. AkatsukiNomoto
2486. William Uzumaki
2487. cyanidelolli
2488. Cronomaru
2489. K I N K Y Y Y
2490. IT-BURNS234
2491. Never_Remembered777
2492. gpogiazn28
2493. Roxtar14
2494. AZNSolkid
2495. laxdude920
2496. Mir-Sama
2497. chubz182
2498. 0-k blademaster
2499. rock-lee-fangirl123
2500. z the killer07
2501. Aoitetsu Aburame
2502. KoolKakashi
2503. Tokiko Tsumaru
2504. Professor Chronic
2505. Unwanted King
2506. cookiedough_12
2507. X.x.Hitori.x.X
2508. majikmajisto
2509. -Insomniatic Eyeliner-
2510. Sheishinsha
2511. Altria-san
2512. tamasaburo
2513. Gus Boto
2514. Tybalt C Montague
2515. dragon123262
2516. p0npudding
2517. heyong -__-
2518. Duamutef
2519. gengii
2520. Axle Maelstrom
2521. Legendary dark ninja
2522. Flea Rebuilt
2523. Maryfreire
2524. Bloody Ookami
2525. Naruto-lover27
2526. Joao_Dani
2527. adventurer121
2528. xxroxasluvcookiesxox
2529. Starsmucks Coffee
2530. Flare2Hot
2531. Trent_man
2532. Iblisor
2533. tuxipop
2534. goldmouse
2535. Alina Sedai
2536. No0neKnows
2537. 0b5cur3N3k0T3rr0r
2538. gone1liveson
2539. tearstardragon
2540. dragonrainsong
2541. nisani
2542. SK_girl
2543. [ s e m p e r ]
2544. Windgoddess Sora
2545. Koshi-nii-san
2546. Fates_Destiny
2547. Arch_damon4
2548. WrathOfSephiroth
2549. Rainbow Harmony
2550. red eye hero
2551. Littlesharkdude
2552. Princess MiMiKoKo
2553. kutekats1290
2554. talon93
2555. Eagle eye16
2556. nagenatakid
2557. Mayckon(Squall)
2558. narutotard14
2559. skatergirl525
2560. Sea Sprite Nerissa
2561. cute little fox boy
2562. Zengh
2563. VampireBaru
2564. Crackkhed
2565. zeda12123
2566. Melkenus
2467. ryuujin of shadows
2568. Shinji_tono
2569. Toki no Yuushi
2570. Iyzea
2571. Fahrenex
2572. Negi`Springfield
2573. luis rosado
2574. TeeJay69
2575. Yamaganto
2576. BloodyxLips
2577. Tsukabaru
2578. [e.m.o][p.s.y.d.u.c.k]
2579. Zil217
2580. Hope_2569
2581. desert_rose_2121
2582. Suflowerirukagirl
2583. Kyodai-chan
2584. Hidden Mist Ninja
2585. helpmethink
2586. LadyCiarra
2587. xo AnimeAngel ox
2588. Myrue11
2589. Mako of the 8th gate
2590. nekobakaliketacos
2591. Zero God Of Destruction
2592. Go Durem
2593. Wandering Fox Guitarist
2594. Island_Girl
2595. shadowlord57
2596. fukamori
2597. xx_tomorrowsashes_xx
2598. Creamy_Kirby
2599. xaureusx
2600. Bloogonis
2601. Tcasey0478
2602. 333halfwaythere
2603. anime-dragon rider
2604. xXxredtearsxXx
2605. )V(Squan365
2606. lilvoice
2607. zybermonkey
2608. lil-tomboi44
2609. DarkenedMyth
2610. demon form naruto
2611. Matt_Demon of your Mother
2612. Gaara-of-the-sand-573
2613. Scooby_Dooby_Doo
2614. Marikaa
2615. uoik4
2616. mineownrequiem
2617. El_John1
2618. Jesus87
2619. ImaSexyKitten88
2620. Roanok22
2621. xun_lu_DW5
2622. Gretchen_da_HatTroll
2623. Z1Rok
2624. LunaSola
2625. dragonblade629
2626. Neywt
2627. modern n1nj4
2628. jibberish
2629. Zac95Liverpool95
2630. inoandsasukekawwai
2631. Eye_Am_The_Eye
2632. what_iv_done
2633. Jade Dragonlily II
2634. winter ace
2635. jsorrent95
2636. jroschen
2637. Gurygoryuu
2638. rain equals water
2639. DuskTheVampire
2640. territorywar911
2641. fleurverre
2642. CaptianIndianaSolo
2643. InuYashas_luvr
2644. itachi uchiha386
2645. nana of elfen lied
2646. livimidnight
2647. demon29
2648. KatDrama
2649. Sora 237
2650. XRyokoHasakaX
2651. TheBanana12
2652. Sakuramokona
2653. Tumblekax
2654. nnylanwahs
2655. stitchcrazy3
2656. Itachi2373
2657. jessman506
2658. Sakai Soul Stealer
2659. BreezeAmazon
2660. okemichuu
2661. master_weird_one
2662. greekalfageek4
2663. mysticwhisperzz
2664. hakasuma_ice
2665. greatman3388
2666. alfageek
2667. inuyasha83091
2668. Sand_Coffin
2669. My Girly Anime
2670. dave1718
2671. erkansus
2672. MmrZero
2673. ChronosqualL
2674. Blah-Humbug
2675. AsterKurayami
2676. janak
2677. tigerjulia
2678. KirAleena
2679. zeldalink96
2680. Tetsunoske000
2681. edessa07
2682. lynxofthenight
2683. InuNaruHina
2684. Hebijin
2685. Captain Lucky Shamrock
2686. amyssa
2687. dona_chan13
2688. Saiyashi Yamato
2689. dragongirl42391
2690. Munther
2691. Hinata-Chan19
2692. lily301091
2693. truth_is_told
2694. the green ace of clubs
2695. solomonhill1
2696. Kiyomae Uchiha Cross
2697. kasha-gurl
2698. the man1265
2699. StarryBubbles
2700. jerichod--
2701. carl chicken
2702. silent ice hunter
2703. luv_cloud_strife
2704. kbryan96
2705. Laydi Nite
2706. Edward_Elric_Fangirl_6894
2707. BlackMysticFire
2708. [.Outrage.]
2709. bonitaperrita
2710. Sora_Akatsuki
2711. aranxx
2712. EmeraldPhoenixCloud
2713. skater_kid65
2714. tie#1!!!
2715. Yiffy_Yiff
2716. sground
2717. ash1008
2718. Someone Save Us
2719. TokyoSamurai94
2720. Alix Aylsworth
2721. Mikansuzu
2722. beat_of_the_universe
2723. Darkchild06
2724. sweetsugarcandy11
2725. Oriental_Bellflower
2726. vegerotjiraiya
2727. bloodkitten693
2728. dragonvfire
2729. the cat of the nile
2730. sanddemon387
2731. Nyanko16
2732. Animelover187
2733. 14_andrew
2734. x.hinata_hyuga.x
2735. serentiy2
2736. rest in peice
2737. Kiba-Neo
2738. RashRedX
2739. Yukosuke
2740. Arizak
2741. darkelvenbard
2742. Lucavifate Lotus
2743. kari0520
2744. Deidaras_disciple
2745. ValentinoV.
2746. AkatsukiOtaku
2747. Kentut4
2748. Drkx_x3
2749. asakumai
2750. billababy99
2751. Shadou Soujirou
2752. Ryoma the PoT
2753. Razion
2754. ino-blossom
2755. van fanal
2756. tulin13
2757. Blue Aether
2758. dizzyone
2759. Sun-Warroir
2760. Im Betsy^^
2761. Na~Na-chan
2762. sasori_of_the_desert
2763. Itsuki.san
2764. Goza Nouka
2765. Shuku Rinnukin
2766. Suki Misa-Pin
2767. Snowbell187
2768. Skairu
2769. Master Blazephase
2770. ninay onee-chan
2771. MedloyDragon
2772. Mr Wise11
2773. EvilLemon100
2774. RebbleBb
2775. y401_1uV4h
2776. little_ninja_kitty11111
2777. sindar14
2778. The white man Ninja
2779. supermufin
2780. Axelreplica
2781. Evil_Kaworu
2782. shadow never seen
2783. Rosiel Leonhart
2784. Nogard3
2785. Andoyruu
2786. Pyrotic Aiel
2787. LordMiffo
2788. Gensei Kitsune
2789. Radiant_Emerald
2790. xXDoc_OnielXx
2791. Ivory1805
2792. Frost-The-Wolf-07
2793. MuZuKi-SeNsEi
2794. slave_ninja
2795. [~Sakkie~]
2796. MisguidedAngelofDeath
2797. Zleadersakura
2798. yililou123
2799. volcanic_plazma
2800. Star Girl
2801. Speed_Wolf
2802. ChiiMyst
2803. XxXx The Jester xXxX
2804. B1ackMage696
2805. SammiUchiha
2806. Thumbkin
2807. palecrimsongoddess
2808. DarkArknus
2809. Kazumarro
2810. Toshizo_Hijikata_301
2811. oreoteddy
2812. ItachiAddiction
2813. AmberBewildered
2814. xp_loveee
2815. snowie_soul
2816. zipperaward
2817. Werewulves_R_4ever
2818. krouser
2819. FadingAura
2820. CloCloaky
2821. InsomniaMan
2822. Sasuke777Uchiha778
2823. Rainbow Teddie Bear
2824. Sir Draconis Wolfe
2825. Josh_Chad
2826. Barry235
2827. KazeNoKame
2828. Mochi Sensei
2829. austringer
2830. Plum Prozac
2831. CassandraMitokagi12
2832. Xemnas7
2833. NarutoUzumakiTheHalfDemon
2834. ShaunTheFreak
2835. Seazer
2836. xX_skia_Xx
2837. Lance 0_o
2838. David Moonwolf
2839. fireking188
2840. punk rocker831
2841. Marghh
2842. BOLON
2843. [Shadow.Kunoichi]
2844. FulshBang666
2845. janleeblack
2846. Cherry_Lolita
2847. AkanoChan
2848. Rosestory
2849. L Lawliet666
2850. Fighting Fefnir
2851. strawbarrie
2852. Tohru Wada
2853. alhemra_idleheart
2854. XdysFUNctionalX
2855. SilverDragonChild
2856. SweetAngel_101
2857. Mrs. Batman
2858. Ebil-Chibi925
2859. CuTie Whoty FlaVor
2860. hahahalover
2861. HeartlessAngelKairi
2862. Doom_unleashed
2863. azn_ninja15
2864. kiyubi9
2865. Kami Inuzuka
2866. Sandaiyo
2867. lyke_sky
2868. ConfusedBabeofGod
2869. straut2002
2870. Lesser_Deity_of_Awesome
2871. Kanarie
2872. Sheigai
2873. Asmondi
2874. Arson314
2875. Lumina-choco-chan
2876. Anime_Atomic
2877. Kasumi_Ninja17
2878. liliem
2879. xXDivineRoseXx
2880. Kikashimo
2881. X_All That Never Was_X
2882. Rineath
2883. Servan_02
2884. xLethalLovex
2885. rjo1 -NOOB-
2886. Kaida_Kokoro
2887. Kaitou_Fox
2888. Revenge_Of_Yagi
2889. Dark Ninja Kisa
2890. lanari_1
2891. Mike Hext
2892. Sakura3o3
2893. zarital3
2894. Lady Ayane Uchiha
2895. ryuji90
2896. zi-tah
2897. Sakura0607
2898. Laitas
2899. Dark_Samurai07
2900. Lolitaiishe
2901. darro007
2902. Spork Ninja
2903. X_xSariax_X
2904. Tamayrs
2905. CursedExile
2906. Ichigo-Inuyasha147
2907. Rextasy
2908. Sexxy_Latina_1995
2909. Icy_Dark_Alchemist
2910. neodragon115
2911. The Emo in you
2912. AalisterHelix
2913. Ray Lockheart
2914. chocolatejohann
2915. wolfie13
2916. Devestationzero
2917. XxxXDyingAngelXxxX
2918. DeathedFlame
2919. Kara_chibi
2920. janak
2921. Iamurmule
2922. hannahrose95
2923. bluemoonscrest17
2924. Vanwa-Draug-3
2925. Flamingo89
2926. black kitsune girl
2927. AguyinaRPG
2928. Z3ro H3x
2929. naru_yasha_tard
2930. luv_ya_butdoyaluvbak
2931. Iyzea
2932. Paiway1
2933. dooby21
2934. wraithtaker
2935. Byakugan x Neji
2936. ShukakuHeart
2937. Seripithus
2938. vampirehuntress
2939. Keimiku
2940. ThE CrAzY DuElInG MaNiAc
2941. ssdd94
2942. talk to the hot dog
2943. Ghost1998
2944. Zairenzu
2945. edwina_half_elven
2946. -SinfulCookie-
2947. WIND-UPmurderdoll
2948. Kim the Kat
2949. Hoanghu Moon
2950. nightschroud
2951. Elda Marker 23
2952. bored_with_my_life
2953. FireWolfen23
2954. Be_Narutard
2955. fugdey
2956. sakura_01234
2957. death of demonic power
2958. Tuckyisgodlikeinaway
2959. Jaharra
2960. Metaknight47
2961. jam12321232
2962. The-Fallen-Ray
2963. Kimoshu uchiha
2964. hanamaui
2965. killel772
2966. H o w d y K a t
2967. stuartnote96
2968. -ChaplinJones-
2969. Shannara Hiyato
2970. MoonBourneWolf
2971. shadow of the night sky
2972. lucyisI
2973. Tatsumi33
2974. goodguy4
2975. venus fix
2976. izecube
2977. zanjutsukido serpent
2978. apathy_incarnate
2979. purpledragonprincess
2980. zurg prince
2981. Kohana-dono
2982. Skizzors
2983. Xxharuno_sakura-akatsuki
2984. Yumeno Hikari
2985. Wanghis
2986. stray.alcamist
2987. Likiska
2988. Darth Adamus
2989. xSAiYUKii
2990. KuteBoot
2991. tsukatanibob
2992. Saruhno
2993. Heki Gazou
2994. --_-Etna Sinclair-_--
2995. vballchika
2006. lilian-chan24
2997. originalkfc
2998. Cyanide_Assassin144
2999. hellfire9989
3000. Aisotomei
SIGNATURES! 3/3 (DO NOT QUOTE, your signature will NOT be added)

3001. oluwatobiloba17
3002. Emori-Chan
3003. Goggerz
3004. flammable_d00m
3005. Stealthy Spyder
3006. Mrs-Kulo-
3007. xXShinobi_Of_The_LeafXx
3008. Lito_Steve
3009. Azn Dragon510
3010. darkness_motu
3011. Dai_2011
3012. Shmitter
3013. Lumiko-Leia
3014. Pu3rt0 R1c4n B0i
3015. Hana_Kyoyama
3016. Swore
3017. i is naruto
3018. zongetsu35
3019. Blind Pain
3020. skate baker
3021. Naruto_Uzamaki_09
3022. Nitemare X
3023. gertbodude
2024. Movie Goerz
3025. evilsorceress1001
3026. Sharingan Marduk
3027. Gankutsuou25
3028. Inuchic16
3029. XxKuchikixRukiaxX
3030. sessik
3031. SevenFish
3032. Hayley2210
3033. pk_zone
3034. Uchiha_Sasuke_Dark_Killer
3035. -D e d i k u-
3036. fire_shark99
3037. Necro-Gem
3038. BondageVamp
3039. Chibi_Kitsune_01
3040. Mindslayer
3041. Jerons
3042. shimtik
3043. paraanddox
3044. Katon Tatsu
3045. mintshey
3046. Xx_AngelKay_xX
3047. RaineHart
3048. KimbaAladi
3049. Captain KeinoSparrowSlife
3050. animecrazyokami
3051. Shiratzu
3052. ArcherDragon
3053. vampireheart989
3054. homicidal-duck-tape
3055. Neko Shime
3056. dosu__kinuta
3057. missxcannie
3058. Sakura_Haruno_Kunoichi23
3059. KRAS16
3060. raphael of tmnt
3061. Ratana Sohma
3063. Akako Cullen
3064. Kloppi
3065. Stella444176
3066. JP-JZ
3067. lizzie555
3068. xX-Lolita_Vampire-Xx
3069. pepermintcandy
3070. bananacake123
3071. kurogane_007
3072. weirdojack3
3073. xXSakuraxYamiXx
3074. cire042997
3075. CaptYuura
3076. iCoco-chan
3077. helio234
3078. LadyKnightOfHollyrose
3079. cherry_lime69
3080. Chronodemon12
3081. narutofsx
3092. StarLaBoricua
3083. [SpartanB888]
3084. Kameoto_Uzumaki
3085. DarkShinobi13
3086. Rainyday777
3087. screw_u1234567890
3088. vernagirl
3089. Saori Synmatsu
3090. _lilshorty624_-
3091. Mongoosewolf
3092. ShadowKinuta101
3093. Sabre_Neko
3094. Benehime_Kochan
3095. DotA apem
3096. Urahara_Kochan
3097. [bounty hunter]
3098. this_is_scrumptious
3099. Swou
3100. taru_ohiro
3101. Chisai Sakuritah
3102. Shippuden blossom
3103. Yuki Chuushin
3104. ilove_kyosblood
3105. shadowman2
3106. ZekeDragonclaw
3107. -WhitePhantom- 9
3108. Cyho
3109. armandbovoso
3110. Jrocker_Neko
3111. fray_addict
3112. Phyrone_Phynix
3113. Zollverein
3114. Aaronaaron52
3115. asdf_jkl54
3116. shogokakashi
3117. thomas_jones99
3118. Cayen1
3119. Exorcist of The Damned
3120. _5vincent5_
3121. dragons0wn72
3122. thekaylin
3123. RoughNight69
3124. Zetos Inslayth
3125. wilsong58
3126. Captnmyspace
3127. Joeyjoanna
3128. teteng145
3129. Me-Mie
3130. Kiyoko_Seishou
3131. Xxrikku-RADIKUxX
3132. LuckyPrincess
3133. Mega Man17
3134. vegerotjiraiya
3135. foxxfire109
3136. -Demented Fearie Girl-
3137. Raindrop Blossom
3138. RaRa4Life
3139. SakuraSnowfall
3140. KawaiixHeart
3141. Jailbreak Juggalo
3142. Aqua spirit angel
3143. King of ShivaS
3144. Hinata_chan112
3145. -bluejay-2122
3146. Cookie Lord
3147. Odoori_Kimura
3148. Fun289
3149. Snake Luffer
3150. Agall
3151. Arconz
3152. kittylover121
3153. Deception is cold
3154. Sir_Leo_The_Lion
3155. ~Shadow ~Goddness~
3156. imSNIFFLES
3157. Mia the kewl vampire
3158. narutorocks1
3159. Mokusei
3160. Shadow of Death God
3161. soyawolfgirl
3162. keybladewielder1
3163. Death_Kisses25
3164. MartinaY
3165. HaineSeeD
3166. Okage-chan
3167. zanpaki
3168. SephiHiroshi
3169. Little AleXx
3170. spider man 93
3171. froggie of pwnage
3172. Mia the sexy vampire
3173. blackwolv224
3174. American mcgees alice_xox
3175. raven6661
3176. Still Hazy
3177. The_Fallen_Angel_Rain
3178. Grand Master Deth
3179. paleheart
3180. qwiggy
3181. BLOO_TEA
3182. Energetic Panda
3183. KH2-DarkRiku
3184. TiiNyx
3185. strawberriness
3186. P1ayboi Bunny
3187. Fueurritter
3188. Vampire_Princess3o3
3189. lucyinthesky64
3190. Kai_The_Ninja_Aviator
3191. WillWintter
3192. freak97
3193. Shinya_Tenshi
3194. AZN_Brad
3195. chrisgkilla
3196. sosimplycomplicated
3197. tenthdivisioncaptain
3198. Mafiabr0
3199. Simply Milk
3200. SexyCookie
3201. Shinubis
3202. police_funds
3203. Dreamer182
3204. IronDeath
3205. Soul of Nightmare
3206. lil_cutieangel
3207. sakurablissery
3208. livingforce
3209. Teh Ninjuh
3210. Ryseia
3211. makusharigan
3212. Mystery Longing
3213. shadowed_uchiha
3214. Slipspine
3215. The_Nullermand
3216. lolomikoto683
3217. firegodoni
3218. forever_broken_hearted
3219. ~Lost Soul MIRA~
3220. Invader_cait
3221. KizunaRoukan
3222. Merkahia
3223. Aelinos Libertatis
3224. emoligerkid
3225. Pirate Ninja Hanyou
3226. Sari Okamina
3227. 0Gentleman__Caller0
3228. Baby Jynx
3229. Kuzima_Uchiha
3230. Differentiscool
3231. Frosted Bacon
3232. Demyx-Organization-IX
3233. ejii
3234. Crapgame
3235. Lord-cime
3236. naru_yasha_tard
3237. haruhi_fujioka_09
3238. shadow gemini X
3239. Countess DeWill
3240. XxReaperSasukexX
3241. onekorean
3242. Blax Arcanum
3243. Hypnosa
3244. AznChixor
3245. stone_mage11
3246. BuYaOzHaIsHa
3247. reckless edge
3248. -Gogeta1233-
3249. StudentofKakashi
3250. misaamaneginny
3251. Akyma
3252. Dred Pl
3253. Mylenka
3254. nekoshojo_1080
3255. RasendoriDude101101
3256. Racoonalinn
3257. SoraHyuuga_Sama
3258. Qii Yue
3259. Pokemaniac13121993
3260. nagareboshi-x
3261. naughty_k
3262. Ladygrail
3263. Kurara Uchiha
3264. Marshmallow_Raptor
3265. so3mpty
3266. shulie
3267. 0_Cloud-0-Strife_0
3268. The_prince_Of_the_666
3269. ima-kill-you
3270. shamanmike
3271. Kazayami
3272. lin of the sands
3273. Weaselcake
3274. The Soon To Be Arbiter
3275. Sangre girl
3276. Yukiri001
3277. Neko_Kumai
3278. xXMistressOfTheHatedXx
3279. Ryosaku89
3280. Demonslyer13
3281. Alchemypower
3282. sicninja911
3283. Arya_rocks_12942
3284. doinga.doinga
3285. RukiaxKuchikix
3286. DaDelink
3287. imprion
3288. deadprincess101
3289. Anbu_Akatsuki_Yondaime
3290. IchigoKurosaki7733
3291. FuLlMeTaLxXxNiNjA
3292. NickyNakole
3293. Kasumi555
3294. animallover23
3295. coffinprincess46
3296. Sorli
3297. Note_To_Death
3298. Blake Von Koziczkowski
3299. Black Tipped Rose
3300. TheArmy99
3301. xXx_7Cloud_Strife7_xXx
3302. prinnynegi
3303. holyhell13
3304. Xawie
3305. Josh_Chad
3306. Agilecat6
3307. Dragoneel
3308. Adrian_is_awesome
3309. Teriyaki Boyz
3310. HikariHimeKiyoshi
3311. kyo131
3312. the internal darkness
3313. River of Sand
3314. lewi10
3315. rapidmon106
3316. The Salamander Kid
3317. x l o l l y p o p
3318. festusknight
3319. pinkee_rocks
3320. LoorTheDarkElf
3321. xsashaaax
3322. Philmoar
3323. ExSoilderCloudStrife
3324. arianshifter
3325. Devil_Tony_33
3326. blooddragon12
3327. Rein_of_the_Aseada
3328. Model_PX
3329. kitkat-10-97
3330. I RX Dragon I
3331. animechick36
3332. Ritosune Akuma
3333. dice0777
3334. Jerzik1012
3335. Colonel John Matthews
3336. Strawberries777
3337. Nelo777Neko
3338. Zachary6246
3339. The_One_Jack
3340. Izuashi-chan
3341. NightxRaven
3342. muffin-puke
3343. onekorean
3344. easily addicted
3345. Ruri_kobayashi
3346. hello_kitty321
3347. MewMewKazyo
3348. Suzuki Hatake
3349. yingyang188
3350. BuraiTribe-King
3351. ArkOfDoom
3352. Strawberry Hunny
3353. Sh1r0K4m1
3354. Kur0K4m1
3355. Tomatogrower
3356. Shadow Rose Dragon
3357. Twilight Duke
3358. Tobi da akatsuki good boy
3359. Sara62285
3360. Paper_Angel_Konan
3361. key-to-unlock-your-heart
3362. Iridani Lightstorm
3363. o0 Lydia 0o
3364. Neko_Mayu
3365. LordxSorrow
3366. NHLJoJo
3367. Orange Reject
3368. Outlaw44
3369. XxDCDxX
3370. Xx-Viktor Von Helson-xX
3371. Reaper of Eternal Darknes
3372. marine55
3373. blodkilla
3374. KasukaShin
3375. Kitty_Nicky
3376. Kanonzi of the Shadow
3377. QueeQuack
3378. prisonerXX
3379. Pheuthe
3380. Melancoly
3381. Silent_Screaming
3382. r3dshadow
3383. SkittlesTheSamurai
3384. ns11
3385. rei ayaname
3386. Ivy Assassin
3387. YumeSashiki
3388. forsta91
3389. Tor91
3390. Dashin99
3391. ToxicGiggle--x
3392. pyrotheism
3393. Karem22
3394. JennJenn8
3395. Reiko mkII
3396. Leader Yoshi
3397. namida-kishi
3398. Ori -- fox tribe
3399. Vscel4
3400. Sonozaki-Chan
3401. CrashnBurnbaby
3402. Rikku_121
3403. chaos-91
3404. molly-chan_akaDORK
3405. Atticus Zevi Gnik
3406. Magie Noir
3407. Fuzzy Slipper Aligator
3408. HollowBankai_23
3409. mosher_d500
3410. caspien5
3411. Emoiboi
3412. KiwiCrystatbelle
3413. iPokemonz
3414. gryffens_girl
3415. Chibi_Kokoro143
3416. Gonehunting
3417. megrox23
3418. Rock_Lord97
3419. mage123456789
3420. Squad_9_4life
3421. caducose sudico
3422. cloudscourg
3423. CuteComber
3424. Raz0rWind
3425. Zaltona
3426. Makenna
3427. Ruimyu
3428. Ezran Rogue
3429. iHated
3430. Tren Rogue
3431. Black Knight Zithos
3432. Tyu-z
3433. ilovemew12
3434. Reshoku
3435. SinkingClawsintoDusk
3436. Teh Chocolate Guy
3437. LollerskateDJ
3438. Haru-Haru1
3439. KingMeh
3440. Feather_of_the_Breeze
3441. urisco
3442. Master Bobo
3443. lolipoper
3444. protoss544
3445. Sparkei
3446. FlygonTamer
3447. DarkXAutumnxx
3448. darkmanic9307
3449. Sithlord58
3450. o_oTRICKorTREATo_o
3451. Sudai The Myth
3452. TMM22
3453. Eternal Knight Zaydis
3454. puppetlolita
3455. flashflame91
3456. TwilitWings
3457. Mizu_Kage_Hikari
3458. Fyanna
3459. xstardrgnx
3460. The_Fallen_Angel_666
3461. 420 Joker 420
3462. M Melody
3463. tidus uzumaki
3464. ur-hatchet-gurl
3465. Giggle Toot
3466. oldschool_gamer
3467. Shadowdude90
3468. Kana Pox
3469. prince7649
3470. Nikki Ninja
3471. Ryozo Yasha
3472. Fugikishi_san
3473. yexie
3474. tomtom903
3475. sleeping-stranger
3476. Vi_Hoshina
3477. Project_Sinner
3478. R4zorM4n
3479. Lawrence0721
3480. wendiezy
3481. hnakki
3482. TearsOfTheEmberMoons
3483. Arkangel-007
3484. speedyextr
3485. Thorn-Inheritance
3486. White Shadow2007
3487. Hebi no oto
3488. HarunoUchihaSakura
3489. envyka
3490. MadeUFly
3491. iceking700
3492. jeff boy12
3493. Monkey-D-Zolo
3494. Ox-Sasori-xO
3495. nightmerz
3496. BlackRoseL
3497. Kanonzi of the Shadow
3498. Shadow Rose Dragon
3499. Thetis_Disposer
3500. Mezurin
3501. Aijoran-hime
3502. AyameVII
3503. kratos arourn
3504. jeff boy12
3505. mr_robotOH
3506. X~Revardeon~X
3507. desertbandit
3508. -elimentris-
3509. Runaway_MeMo
3510. Molo_The_Angel_Sorcerer
3511. d3m0nangel
3512. BlueGam
3513. Sakura Haruno X93
3514. Koishii-Kami
3515. l_Some Random Girl_l
3516. arata-chou
3517. BandBoots
3518. fishfri58
3519. KairiXDD
3520. Mimis Hot Spot
3521. SundayStandard
3522. fatal_ninja66
3523. Extreme_Player
3524. Zasuke Uchiha
3525. connoroberst23
3526. Gaunt23
3527. inulover007
3528. bocochocolatte
3529. VICTOR_OHARA
3530. Raion_Anki
3531. godomighty
3532. shikamarulazybum
3533. Raz2b
3534. Skatt2
3535. ariasonata222
3536. angelicxabyssxvampire
3537. blaxis99
3538. Rai_8592
3539. Karincain
3540. Lady Marella
3541. hypnotiized
3542. iCrayonBox
3543. graff star
3544. Shikyo no Kage
3545. crystal-potter
3546. WeepingAngelOfDeath
3547. Haze_D-Block
3548. yokosuka
3549. Blake Windgod 2
3550. Brink_Inferno
3551. Rena_Katsura
3552. Korleonys
3553. Jessu-chan
3554. Hikari_Hyuuga_NiGHTS_Fan
3555. Kirinonai Maboroshi
3556. shad master
3557. disliker of the mary sue
3558. Keipachi
3559. Kaname_Tosen_Arrancar
3560. Kurohyou No Arashi
3561. DivineGeisha
3562. kaia_senpai
3563. Kurohyou No Arashi
3564. Mico-the-shapshifter
3565. XRider_ChanX
3566. demona-angelblade
3567. x KankuroKarasu x
3568. ILOVEBERSERK
3569. morzax
3570. napalmq
3571. Shikimaruru
3572. Zypher-Kat
3573. La Demonia Tigre
3574. ballistica
3575. Kazulix
3576. elven_archer11
3577. bedfd
3578. Sabata101
3579. ditzy rainbow muffin
3580. Lucky_Tiger
3581. Jamakusai
3582. ANBU Kunmaru Star
3583. Katsumi_bubbles
3584. Fangthefallenangel
3585. darkemoninja666
3586. AndrE436
3587. 2coolpixie
3588. Powdered_Pixie
3589. draco sephirth
3590. StarDustAngelYueh
3591. a_vampires_kiss
3592. Miss_Rowen
3593. definite_blonde
3594. _-sUsHiLeX-_
3595. Miz_Southpaw
3596. Codeman979
3597. Lettucerelated1
3598. asha1
3599. Lady Marilu
3600. hokage kite
3601. Double Sundae
3602. tellMEnoMORElies
3603. Kaorin Kurosaki
3604. Metaru_Kisu_Saiaku_Tenten
3605. lifeXandXdeath
3606. La Queen Kitty
3607. Kyousouka
3608. hellrat
3609. --Haiku-Gyps--
3610. cookieniori ninja
3611. badlabrat
3612. alliballi52
3613. bleedingsoulstear
3614. Karaeh
3615. Sol Knav
3616. TONEILL763
3617. ChiharuSuzuki
3618. x_AngelKay_x
3619. Chibi Daichi
3620. Count Draculady
3621. Zephyr2864
3622. punky_brewster
3623. Erick the palidin
3624. chewylove
3625. Haruka_Eterna
3626. UzimakiBloodX
3627. AlexandraItachiUchiha
3628. Naruto Von Helson
3629. Mercyonthesoul
3630. Omegatanis
3631. blaksephirot
3632. peace_among_chaos
3633. Polarchuck90
3634. BetweenWorlds
3635. OddJohn71
3635. GaaraXArtimis
3636. kirashimu
3637. Oni Muesashi
3638. Ino_-_Yamanaka
3639. Nini55
3640. Midnight__Sapphire
3641. denaliwhi623
3642. hakuru_365
3643. -MintyApple
3644. Vampire_Demon_Hunter
3645. Qwuzanku
3646. The_Hero_of_This_Story
3647. cutiestars
3648. c0pyr1ghts
3649. Snowy_angel321
3650. angel1goth
3651. kirbyfan23
3652. o_oCowgirl Waffleso_o
3653. proto fricken rail
3654. Sucidal_ Cookies
3655. Raiuken Phoenix
3656. Taichi Ishida
3657. Kong212
3658. Vexrbl00d
3659. X-[-Gir-]-X
3660. Duality_Ninja
3661. LadyRheEn15
3662. GrtNinjaYuffie
3663. teh_sniper
3664. L Ryuzaki2
3665. X_chibi-demon_x
3666. Hanekko
3667. Ilena_Macllvain
3668. PunkNarumi
3669. Food_13
3670. Yuuko Kunogi
3671. fairywaif
3672. King Rackham
3673. kyuubiRamen_reaper
3674. Sakurablossom4275
3675. The Silent-Muse
3676. Warrior Aries
3677. Hayato1230
3678. Shadowkitten52
3679. Amori chan
3680. Roxas218
3681. Yukimura D Sanada
3682. vampiriclord15
3683. Zetolo
3684. Lover of Stories
3685. LocaNeko09
3686. xxNaruto-KunxxBelievexIt
3687. Kumori of the Akatsuki
3688. Takuya guy
3689. speechykeen
3690. psychicroxy
3691. Keiran Lawliet
3692. Byakuya X
3693. moony the XTREAM
3694. Xx-Ginchi-xX
3695. Nyebe
3696. robotman
3697. Miscellaneous13
3698. Aaronaaron52
3699. broken wing angel97
3700. LazarusDraigon
3701. 4Sakun
3702. DoomGunner
3703. ptudun
3704. theyve killed Kenny
3705. TaerukaLock
3706. MagicalSecret
3707. sofiya179
3708. Alliecard
3709. Prince_Aethis
3710. benbop1992
3711. Syluvan
3712. jacobwashere
3713. Seto Ansem
3714. Masco
3715. Spriteless Girl
3716. twistedxxklm
3717. Kiki Uchia--Saskue Uchia
3718. Sebater
3719. Hanyuu-chan
3720. Chang524
3721. Mitsuki Konjo
3722. AkatsukiKairai
3723. master_maji
3724. -SinfulCookie-
3725. wolf luver396
3726. Doodlepaws
3727. devilah
3728. kitari66
3729. Shingura751
3730. [ iGod ]
3731. Demon Artist Hoshi
3732. linkzeldi
3733. penguin1534
3734. FanFantasy
3735. Missyse
3736. LilEllieBellie
3737. AnimeDragonKJ
3738. Violent Rokkustah
3739. gian446
3740. andgymason
3741. LittleDolphinGirl
3742. WatashiSakuya
3743. Rayon1
3744. amusedandconfused
3745. atomskx92
3746. Du_Hast_23
3747. fox914
3748. irina_irina_s
3749. shiro-nacht
3750. tina_the_darkest_angel
3751. Silverdracowolf
3752. Kuma the wolf alchemist
3753. pandagirl121
3754. ~ H a j i l e
3755. We Stand Alone13
3756. Tetaru
3757. dcsprouse001
3758. cybershinobix
3759. Keymaster102
3760. r_s_boston
3761. nartha
3762. Sakurablossom4275
3763. sbttw2003
3764. DragonSummoner66
3765. xXxReikoxXx
3766. Ryhstin
3767. kagome0260
3768. Holding out for Reiko
3769. Bashira
3770. Piro9
3771. Evic the Drifter
3772. XxXAkito_AgitoXxX
3773. Wildcatgirl13
3774. Ro4dk1ll
3775. sithlordmalak
3776. snowystela
3777. Xx~1shia664~xX
3778. dengankaii
3779. Aldaric
3780. animelovergirl2000
3781. kai shimata
3782. Darkagumon132
3783. Teh Iron Pube
3784. AtomicKitten20
3785. paladin598
3786. shadow kolo
3787. yukaikatori
3788. blade_kizzez
3789. himesame
3790. Xine Ishiguro
3791. XxxShadowsBetweenUsxxX
3792. orreso777
3793. shotokan_XII_XVI
3794. Kaiserin545
3795. _WaffleTopia_
3796. LoSeR jOkEr
3797. hakkai girl
3798. Fujoboka
3799. Xx_Setsuya_xX
3800. mistress-momoko17
3801. Reeses Pieces432
3802. 6gun
3803. XxSakura_Ninja_GirlxX
3804. wolf_eyes_in_the_mist
3805. Terra9
3806. silver_stargazer
3807. Blue_wolfR
3808. NaruAka_is_love
3809. Apedemocharge
3810. Sakeke
3811. mike_neko_misty
3812. chiisai_dream
3813. Shadow9087
3814. Anameriel
3815. Pudaboo
3816. lucki misstress
3817. fall of pain and agony
3818. luver_of_life
3819. GrunnyWrath156
3820. ty weilder
3821. hayungkim
3822. KibaInuzuka16141
3823. emonic_flamestress
3824. scoundrel_may
3825. Layla666love
3826. Renate D.
3827. closet cat
3828. FyreNinja
3829. CJ BROS
3830. gaara7754
3831. Haloya
3832. Rei Ryoko
3833. Agent X Hero
3834. Fluffy1407
3835. Spirrow
3836. ilikekatz
3837. itachi_avenger
3838. CaraGratton-Maxwell
3839. Refoya
3840. Mystic Chick55
3841. kittybikerX
3842. AuroraAtar
3843. pie-slayer999
3844. Lady Rosaleen
3845. kitsune-nekogrl91
3846. wolfdragon94
3847. Zeldachu02
3849. fishguy6
3850. RyGuyRed1
3851. - k i y o k o x3 -
3852. thepinkgnome9
3853. Raxophon
3854. subo
3855. hick_squrl
3856. The_WTF_Ninja
3857. Tenten_weapons10
3858. Hell Angel Jou
3859. Sakura-chan2277
3860. Iam not okay I promis
3861. Fatal-Battle-Wicked-Death
3862. Koechie1of3
3863. machina akuma
3864. Yondaime18
3865. jungle_boy2
3866. S0usuke Sagara
3867. Isabella La Croix
3868. Artex
3869. kawaiikitty442
3870. Talon54_2
3871. kakashi4059
3872. Mavana
3873. hikaruxkaoru8293
3874. wanderer13
3875. Cutiecoey
3876. Jewel782
3877. trashcan_abbey
3878. akatsuki_girl_95
3879. Sannachie
3880. Tori T Rox
3881. necrogodkiller
3882. Kai_The_Ninja_Aviator
3883. xXxSadfirexXx
3884. Dark Scheeneider
3885. Zachary6246
3886. emorocker 9119
3887. GreenJade22
3888. PandoraXero
3889. XxHidden_in_ShadowsxX
3890. I changed my name for 10k
3891. Daybreak-Rainbow
3892. -_Idriss_-_Dragon_-
3893. Random Hero Tristan [KL]
3894. shadow_ryoku
3895. Moonlight Zorro
3896. Ryuuko666
3897. Minteh Leaves
3898. PikachuLuver101
3899. Multi_colored_kiwi
3900. Shattered Wolf Spirit
3901. Tsumeragi_hime
3902. Greedie_Desperado
3903. digiboyo85
3904. CzyKid199
3905. Lucivifate92
3906. reginleifthevalkyrie
3907. AyaKage
3908. NatsumeTokogawa
3909. deatht420
3910. Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
3911. Merryweather Cain
3912. midaiko
3913. Tilis
3914. Acanthus
3915. HikaruNaoki
3916. Kasai92
3917. Auyin
3918. Kaji_Flame
3919. Firey92
3920. Icey92
3921. marine55
3922. Maggot Sex
3923. Jermyn
3924. Ricochetra
3925. luigi 4 ever
3926. Holiday Uchiha
3927. chrisgkilla
3928. Kuja333
3929. mrs_akina_san
3930. AlexiusElf
3931. TaStE ThE Jap RaInBoW
3932. wiplashxx
3933. Aveloca
3934. Fiddlededee
3935. hardknock671
3936. FallenAngel_Joey
3937. Luxord_timet
3938. aluminaX
3939. irexa
3940. Vengeful Fox
3941. Howl of a Broken Soul
3942. momoj
3943. Agua Azul of Battlefire
3944. The Hidden Assassin
3945. Fuka engi
3946. Gueedo
3947. Yeroza
3948. Sidhe Anlace
3949. Mana-Sama666
3950. Jun-Chi
3951. Sugar.Coated.Nightmare
3952. quentara47
3953. Ph34rM3h
3954. JediHinata
3955. dragonxt8
3956. EVIL_EMO23
3957. wingsoftragedy
3958. Willow-Kitsune
3959. Miko of the Night
3960. Zodiac-Sign
3961. Emerald-Phoenix_Violinist
3962. dafuzzman
3963. Astronut
3964. Bare_Foot_Ninja
3965. gamefrk93
3966. Zenrie_Master
3967. Lone_Wolf_117_x
3968. coin_hunter
3969. KholdLotus
3970. -MDR- Rea DLore
3971. Trent the werewolf
3972. Talia Arcanum
3973. Treacle0x
3974. LostWithin
3975. rochellerocks
3976. xoxJonesy Uzumakixox
3977. Misuki Marishima
3978. WOW Queen3
3979. ~Immortal Crow~
3980. nyte_stalker
3981. SaberMagus
3982. Tasnium
3983. Shikokoro
3984. Dark_Naito
3985. NeverIsTheDawn
3986. ninja-prince
3987. marcey789
3988. The mini boy
3989. Chia Shinobi
3990. Silver Lady Fera
3991. Jennifer2x4
3992. Dragon - tis me
3993. sexybac
3994. KIMUIANU
3995. DawnOfMorning
3996. DarkStarHero
3997. Blackfox180
3998. AmayaOtonashiRin
3999. kman0830
4000. AngelsAssins
4001. zxpein
4002. Chrono_Sinner_Broken
4003. xXxravenxXx
4004. Alpha Krow
4005. Empress of Scandanavia
4006. iRikka
4007. Azure Terror
4008. Annichka
4009. Bella_the_vampire_girl1
4010. lastinlineforlunch
4011. Luna the Moon Princess
4012. leemonkey
4013. TwiggyJojO
4014. Leffy
4015. Melissa_Seren
4016. skater-kev
4017. Winged_Remedy
4018. -_Idriss_-_Dragon_-
4019. Kelly-Cupcake
4020. [-ReiKaHime-]
4021. dragonflame3333
4022. larmica_lee
4023. xXx_Itsuke_xXx
4024. Kawaii_Yukari
4025. True Doom
4026. Rawr Its A n g e l
4027. Darkslayer Wolf
4028. Halo41293
4029. Trystan Rahl
4030. bengalich
4031. hellokittysucks
4032. Seraphim Saphael
4033. Sada-Kun
4034. kikaru9813
4035. rojo_balloons
4036. MordonvsGandalf
4037. angellover434
4038. widejat
4039. Kisame_Hoshigake2
4040. madarame2
4041. flippie93
4042. Kaorihiddeninthecookies
4043. Fierce Ninja Of the Sky
4044. shevarayne
4045. guardianofheaven_vincent
4046. darkfaerie27
4047. Aquamarine2011
4048. sShadowUzumaki3
4049. xXVampire Lord JoshXx
4050. Puerto Rician Gangster
4051. Vedana_Vita
4052. sniperx4384
4053. Calvyboy
4054. DemonicCoconut
4055. Gilgaeth
4056. Fuuton_Sosei
4057. Yuriakashu
4058. Patm13
4059. WindWrath
4060. GeminioftheMCRmy
4061. clonicks
4062. ishimaru_nioxII
4063. Saberwolf92
4064. hatsuharu979
4065. Heaven000331
4066. yuuko yamagato
4067. cabulldogs93
4068. XxNightwind_AlchemistxX
4069. 3p1c_N_J_U
4070. john95713
4071. Lich Zaqumai
4072. The King of all Vampires1
4073. Nin_ja342
4074. Minamino Teku
4075. Kajax97
4076. Zenedar Nightsorrow
4077. Luscious-Monkey
4078. sacredscythe
4079. hatake_kakashi_sama15
4080. TheFourth_Hokage_Yondaime
4081. sofiya179
4082. GumGumSundae
4083. Astrisk
4084. Hyuga Miroko
4085. rochellerocks
4086. cattrain
4087. dd321
4088. EVIL_EMO23
4089. LFO-303
4090. anonymousmusician93
4091. Hyobusa
4092. Jobbut
4093. killroypop6
4094. cute_princess5522
4095. Ninjari
4096. XxXUke_ MegumiXxX
4097. master_of_kai
4098. resdfg1
4099. dragonshock
4100. Fwalandra
4101. TheUltimateShinobi
4102. cara uchiha
4103. -XxBad_BL00D_FlowsxX-
4104. HakamaruXsoma
4105. dion0707
4106. yamiandy
4107. Water-Earth_Minx
4108. zoograft
4109. xxDemon93xx
4110. dilchahata
4111. Kuchiki Rukia2
4112. Brianna-Woe
4113. yoiginatsuo
4114. Goule
4115. meliforever1
4116. Holliex33
4117. xXLOADINGXx
4118. zenbu_baka
4119. michiru1319
4120. Antispasmodica
4121. melissa_beautylicious
4122. Mai the Stiletto Wielder
4123. Vrig95
4124. melissa_beautylicious
4125. kakashi_the_sharinga_user
4126. Lycan Reke
4127. Kitty-Rainbow
4128. Kaine Kunisada
4129. Gotta Luv Squirrels
4130. animeowl
4131. fox_avenger
4132. Ace Kitsune
4133. xo_Neko_Fire_Goddess
4134. HANGOVER HAPPY KITTEN
4135. SharinganKam
4136. david_sharingan
4137. killer-ninja-pocha
4138. shaderipper
4139. ripper727
4140. Yin-Yang-Portal
4141. Siarnaq
4142. xkatanasedgex
4143. Lucretcia LeStrange
4144. Alloyd13
4145. Cynicalsinz
4146. siamesecat10
4147. dracokagebuyo
4148. Afro man joe
4149. Oshousama_Raistlin
4150. 9taillkitsune
4151. photomaster94
4152. purdoy25
4153. demexer342
4154. rezarath
4155. Hardrokaussie
4156. WritersPudding
4157. Chillin Tiger
4158. FriedRicce
4159. jakeanger
4160. Raiukeshin
4161. Godofmarine
4162. 13XUnderX0athXftw
4163. Fearsomez
4164. randomchic411
4165. Yarumasi
4166. cursed bandana
4167. xDarkxyaoixloverx
4168. Neveah Rose Strife
4169. Die Romantic My Love
4170. Yuubi-Chan
4171. tallikatt
4172. Only_The_Strong
4173. Kachuko
4174. Dead Scream_Setsuna2008
4175. xCaelebx
4176. Randometic Angel
4177. Certified Sin
4178. pwnking exe
4179. Kurtis-cole
4180. Kunoichi93
4181. Queen Piroko
4182. Hero_Gon1
4183. koshena
4184. Kijeblade
4185. saloran
4186. Naruto_Uzamaki 1996
4187. Atsusho
4188. Elianava
4189. bauzatamer
4190. Sammieh
4191. Little_Cupcake01
4192. Edward Lock
4193. Sullivan Creed
4194. Tyberus
4195. dextersdiner
4196. MizZChiiVuS
4197. Joaquim Kineas
4198. jdcomposer
4199. Moonfaerie_8131415
4200. Dyrim_the_Silenced
4201. Mitsuia_of_The_Shadows
4202. Teardrop-chan
4203. Hallow33n
4204. Li_the_were_lion
War Star666
*signs*

thank you! mrgreen
*signing, signing, signing, signed. xd 4laugh biggrin heart *
to all of you reading this post thank you for reading my very long posts before this one. if you just skipped to the bottom of the page then shame on you go back and read them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff