Welcome to Gaia! ::

*puts on reading glasses*

Wots this?

takes out quil and signs*

Dapper Informer

iiMistress Midnightii
Partially Nonexistent
Eh. The problem here is that Gaia would have to redo EVERY item to match all these positions, which is utterly unreasonable. New items that make you seem to be in these positions, sure, but we already have several -- like the Easter hoodies.

they have computers to do most of the work for them.
Charity Thread
Please visit my thread <:3

I don't think you quite get it.... You can't just push a button and everything will magically will be drawn into your poses.
You'll need a team of at least 20 artists to accomplish this and while it's something that's very possible, it will be very tedious so it's practically not worth it... although, if we're going to have poses that express something then shouldn't we have expressions on our faces to go with them?

Frank is questing a girlfriend...
Do you love Frank?
Organic Paranoia
iiMistress Midnightii
Partially Nonexistent
Eh. The problem here is that Gaia would have to redo EVERY item to match all these positions, which is utterly unreasonable. New items that make you seem to be in these positions, sure, but we already have several -- like the Easter hoodies.

Charity Thread

I don't think you quite get it.... You can't just push a button and everything will magically will be drawn into your poses.
You'll need a team of at least 20 artists to accomplish this and while it's something that's very possible, it will be very tedious so it's practically not worth it... although, if we're going to have poses that express something then shouldn't we have expressions on our faces to go with them?

Do you love Frank?

i realize that, but why dont you let them say no on their on merits if they dont like the idea, ok?
iiMistress Midnightii
Organic Paranoia
iiMistress Midnightii
Partially Nonexistent

Charity Thread

Do you love Frank?

i realize that, but why dont you let them say no on their on merits if they dont like the idea, ok?

Yeah! You tell them, baby! eek

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
iiMistress Midnightii
Leprechaun_Sean
iiMistress Midnightii
Leprechaun_Sean
I'll sign.
But how bout a better sitting position.

awsome idea! i love it!

Actauuly here's a thought that just came to mind. Anything like a biker helmet should be able to be held under arms.

hmmm... good idea. i dont think thats an item though.

It is. The skull biker helmet.
It's more then likely never going to happen. You'd have to redraw almost everything. Gaia would have to put most of their artists on the job, and then they wouldn't have time to do EI's or MC's or anything new.

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
YES PLZ
I sign.

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zoey20709
It's more then likely never going to happen. You'd have to redraw almost everything. Gaia would have to put most of their artists on the job, and then they wouldn't have time to do EI's or MC's or anything new.

And I'm guessing that all they ever do is work on the damn EI's and MC's?
Leprechaun_Sean
iiMistress Midnightii
Leprechaun_Sean
iiMistress Midnightii
Leprechaun_Sean
I'll sign.
But how bout a better sitting position.

awsome idea! i love it!

Actauuly here's a thought that just came to mind. Anything like a biker helmet should be able to be held under arms.

hmmm... good idea. i dont think thats an item though.

It is. The skull biker helmet.

oh

3,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Signed. :3

Beloved Gekko

i sign XD I think u made my petition pretty popular XD I'm tired from all the copying and pasting, but it's a good thing ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff