Kiki Kitty 0.37403100775194 37.4% [ 386 ]
Gaia gold piece 0.081395348837209 8.1% [ 84 ]
MC envelope 0.076550387596899 7.7% [ 79 ]
Gambino statue 0.09593023255814 9.6% [ 99 ]
Other 0.18701550387597 18.7% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 1032 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 > >>
I sign. (-whacks Skye-)

I'm not sure what the Monopoly hotels/houses could be. Maybe the houses could be represented by a pile of gold and the hotels represented by a money bag or something. For the player tokens, I agree with styx_n_stones's suggestion of Rufus or Rock Puppy. I think Gambino would make a good token.

During the events if Gaia can spare the devpower, the board could have an event theme. Like a Halloween theme during Halloween (Jack and a grunny could become players' tokens and the board's background could become Halloween colors) a Gaia xmas theme during Christmas. (I envision seeing a cow in a Santa hat and elftech elves somewhere on the board). ect.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200

Fashionable Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
I sign!! biggrin

Enduring Elder

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Like OMFG
I sign. (-whacks Skye-)

I'm not sure what the Monopoly hotels/houses could be. Maybe the houses could be represented by a pile of gold and the hotels represented by a money bag or something. For the player tokens, I agree with styx_n_stones's suggestion of Rufus or Rock Puppy. I think Gambino would make a good token.

During the events if Gaia can spare the devpower, the board could have an event theme. Like a Halloween theme during Halloween (Jack and a grunny could become players' tokens and the board's background could become Halloween colors) a Gaia xmas theme during Christmas. (I envision seeing a cow in a Santa hat and elftech elves somewhere on the board). ect.

That's a pretty good idea.

I could probably work on some sketches or make up something for the houses and game pieces. Been wondering about this for a while now.

Aged Gaian

I Prescription Joker, sign this petition.User Image

Good Luck!User Image

Pen in this post is not a free for use image.
It was purchased by me via gold in a mini-shop.
Do not steal. Do not use without permission

Enduring Elder

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Prescription Joker
I Prescription Joker, sign this petition.User Image

Good Luck!User Image

Pen in this post is not a free for use image.
It was purchased by me via gold in a mini-shop.
Do not steal. Do not use without permission

*hugs Joker*

Thanks a lot !
Skkyeee~

-signs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Elder

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Kamerize
Skkyeee~

-signs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey there !

Thanks for signing the petition 3nodding mrgreen

Hilarious Vampire

10,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
-signs-
<3

Enduring Elder

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
styx_n_stones
User ImageUser Image

I Sign

I love monopoly (although im crap / extremely unlucky at it). and it would make a great addition...although i expect it would be a complete pain in the backside to code.

I love your mockup (although...how come SF & Q&A got the crappy colours & Ask the Admin got the decent one rofl )

As for Game pieces, got to have either Rufus or Rock Puppy as at least one of them

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, coding this would be a heck of a task. Then again, zOMG! was a huge project for them as well. As for the SF and Q&A forums, I just placed them randomly. 3nodding I originally made the title deed for the Chatterbox to have cardboard boxes, but decided to keep it fair for this petition. I'll upload them when I have free time.

Thanks for the idea on the game pieces. I might work on some game pieces and chance cards later on.

8,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Skye River
styx_n_stones
User ImageUser Image

I Sign

I love monopoly (although im crap / extremely unlucky at it). and it would make a great addition...although i expect it would be a complete pain in the backside to code.

I love your mockup (although...how come SF & Q&A got the crappy colours & Ask the Admin got the decent one rofl )

As for Game pieces, got to have either Rufus or Rock Puppy as at least one of them

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, coding this would be a heck of a task. Then again, zOMG! was a huge project for them as well. As for the SF and Q&A forums, I just placed them randomly. 3nodding I originally made the title deed for the Chatterbox to have cardboard boxes, but decided to keep it fair for this petition. I'll upload them when I have free time.

Thanks for the idea on the game pieces. I might work on some game pieces and chance cards later on.
User ImageUser Image

Another idea for Game pieces, Ians hat (his original one), Logans boat, Cresentos airship.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
Signing while I pass go.
I sign! I love Monopoly! But you are only allowed a certain amount of plays/time when you download the trial instead of buying so I would be playing it all the time!!

Btw, I like you board. I especially love the "Banned" one with the hotdog in the gaians mouth >w<

Aged Gaian

ahahaha I was the first person to vote the "it's just a flesh wound" poll option! (did it just now)

Dapper Businessman

I sign! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas