• Battle: Counterstrike 150
This is a great idea~
I would like to sign!

10,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
I sign

Pregnancy is adorable and sexy when in the right context and I don't think Gaia itself has a problem with it. They may just not have time. Making items and asking artests to do this insteaed of something that they are curently working on can be alot depending on the time it is asked. But with time patiance and lots of patitions there may be a chance of a group of items for pregnancy coming out. I just want to take this time to say that some of the preatyest tops I have ever seen are on pregnant woman. They dazle them up ^_^ I would love to see elegant pregnant items as well as grunge "Im pregnant and don't want to do anything" items lol it could be fun, and I kind of think that they should be equipable to guys too. I mean, it's a shirt right? Oh! or maternity pants rofl Though I think our female avatar hips are apropriate enough as is with the proper pants ^_^ So I am all for pregnancy items, I wold tottaly buy them! I am just about 23 by the way, no boyfreind, not maried, and not going to get pregnant until I am ready 3nodding But its an item! A cute sweet, sexy, and very womanly item! Espeshaly if it's frilly! I will buy or want to buy anything Frilly and sweet! Have you seen some of those maternity were OoO *drewls* It's so cute!!! Although I love the alian idea rofl And the morning sickness, although I beleave there is already an item for puking blaugh *bleh* lol, but it could also be a cool item just like Wingdings... Oh... And I think it should also enhance the breast aria... I mean that actualy happns... Biger belly, more babby food storage 3nodding ^_^ Good luck with this patition, I hope we get items for Pregnancy ^_^

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
Put The Sun Into The Sea
This is a great idea~
I would like to sign!
ok I'll add you

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
Trixal
I sign

Pregnancy is adorable and sexy when in the right context and I don't think Gaia itself has a problem with it. They may just not have time. Making items and asking artests to do this insteaed of something that they are curently working on can be alot depending on the time it is asked. But with time patiance and lots of patitions there may be a chance of a group of items for pregnancy coming out. I just want to take this time to say that some of the preatyest tops I have ever seen are on pregnant woman. They dazle them up ^_^ I would love to see elegant pregnant items as well as grunge "Im pregnant and don't want to do anything" items lol it could be fun, and I kind of think that they should be equipable to guys too. I mean, it's a shirt right? Oh! or maternity pants rofl Though I think our female avatar hips are apropriate enough as is with the proper pants ^_^ So I am all for pregnancy items, I wold tottaly buy them! I am just about 23 by the way, no boyfreind, not maried, and not going to get pregnant until I am ready 3nodding But its an item! A cute sweet, sexy, and very womanly item! Espeshaly if it's frilly! I will buy or want to buy anything Frilly and sweet! Have you seen some of those maternity were OoO *drewls* It's so cute!!! Although I love the alian idea rofl And the morning sickness, although I beleave there is already an item for puking blaugh *bleh* lol, but it could also be a cool item just like Wingdings... Oh... And I think it should also enhance the breast aria... I mean that actualy happns... Biger belly, more babby food storage 3nodding ^_^ Good luck with this patition, I hope we get items for Pregnancy ^_^
ok, I'll add you

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm much too young to get pregnant or anything but I still like this idea.

I sign smile

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
Amaki Mikashi
I'm much too young to get pregnant or anything but I still like this idea.

I sign smile
ok I'll add you

Shameless Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
one of my friends on gaia is preggers right now and would love items to make her avi that way as well! My mom also used to work for planned parenthood so i think the issue of it being inappropriate is skewed. I will definitely sign!

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Newbie Gaian

15,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points