no, icky,I don't like life in a belly. 0.13969465648855 14.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 1310 ]

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
xXManic_DepressionXx
i used to draw my avi preggo all the time =)
i still do it some times tbh.... i have the baby item but i wish there was a baby bump item ;A;
cool, bet you had fun drawing those. do you have them to show? cause I'd like to see ^^

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Teryx Jurai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh? very interesting ^.^
zerodeoxys
cool, bet you had fun drawing those. do you have them to show? cause I'd like to see ^^
yeah, it was when i had SAI though... stuff like this
kinda generic really...

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
xXManic_DepressionXx
Lady Teryx Jurai

oh? very interesting ^.^
kinda generic really...

awww. those looks so lovely. ^.^ something I would like XD

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Teryx Jurai

if i had any paper id offer to draw traditionaly but i havent had any for a minute ;A;

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
xXManic_DepressionXx
Lady Teryx Jurai

if i had any paper id offer to draw traditionaly but i havent had any for a minute ;A;
awww. i understand. i don't need it at this moment XD

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
xXManic_DepressionXx
Lady Teryx Jurai

oh? very interesting ^.^
zerodeoxys
kinda generic really...
cool, they look good
I'm going to open by saying a terrible thing, but then I am going to say some okay things.

Pregnancy is a form of body horror to me. The whole thing spooks me out pretty bad and the idea of becoming pregnant is one of my biggest fears. This isn't really up for discussion, I'm just offering it up as some background info.

The point I want to make is that even though I feel that way I respect the people who want these items and I would like to offer my support on this petition.

Look at the compromise you're all willing to make! This is something you all agree is beautiful and super great, and you're all okay with having the piss taken out of this thing you love if it means you can get some representation. Even if it means queasy faces and barfing and ¿aliens? - you're all ready to let Gaia ruin this thing with its weird sense of humor for items you'll still be able to enjoy.

I also agree that there is way too much potential on this site to create sexually explicit scenes (and that there are too many standalone items that present a misleading picture of sexuality and sex appeal), and how ironic it is that an indisputably positive result of (consensual) ~adult acts~ should be viewed as inappropriate and a bad influence.

Okay so I really got into it and this is a lot of stuff.

Just... give the ladies these totally innocuous items that won't hurt anyone. Do it for their enjoyment and so you can say you care about what people want.

So um TL;DR I am signing this petition.

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
Absinnu
I'm going to open by saying a terrible thing, but then I am going to say some okay things.

Pregnancy is a form of body horror to me. The whole thing spooks me out pretty bad and the idea of becoming pregnant is one of my biggest fears. This isn't really up for discussion, I'm just offering it up as some background info.

The point I want to make is that even though I feel that way I respect the people who want these items and I would like to offer my support on this petition.

Look at the compromise you're all willing to make! This is something you all agree is beautiful and super great, and you're all okay with having the piss taken out of this thing you love if it means you can get some representation. Even if it means queasy faces and barfing and ¿aliens? - you're all ready to let Gaia ruin this thing with its weird sense of humor for items you'll still be able to enjoy.

I also agree that there is way too much potential on this site to create sexually explicit scenes (and that there are too many standalone items that present a misleading picture of sexuality and sex appeal), and how ironic it is that an indisputably positive result of (consensual) ~adult acts~ should be viewed as inappropriate and a bad influence.

Okay so I really got into it and this is a lot of stuff.

Just... give the ladies these totally innocuous items that won't hurt anyone. Do it for their enjoyment and so you can say you care about what people want.

So um TL;DR I am signing this petition.
ok I'll add you and thank you for your support despite the fear you have ^^

Sparkly Giver

I sign, If they will make items that almost show gaian nipples, and thongs smaller then tic tacs, why not a baby bump?

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
Our Little Miracle
I sign, If they will make items that almost show gaian nipples, and thongs smaller then tic tacs, why not a baby bump?
ok I'll add you and congratulations

Anxious Smoker

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cassie Monster
I sign.
ok I'll add you
Please sign me up!

Dapper Codger

16,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I sign.

What is more beautiful than a pregnant bear?

Nothing.

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
babyboo17forever
Please sign me up!
ok I'll add you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items