Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you support the creation of this item?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 224 ]
Total Votes:[ 224 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Omnipresent Phantom

14,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
I, Xevra, sign.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Xevra
I, Xevra, sign.

Thank you very much <3

Beloved Lunatic

I, Minchii, sign this petiton for the wonderful drawing of Hatsune Miku  heart User Image

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Minchii
I, Minchii, sign this petiton for the wonderful drawing of Hatsune Miku  heart User Image

woot! 2 signs in one day! Thank you very much. I love your siggy btw.

Beloved Lunatic

KooHoo-P
Minchii

thank you very much ! And Now I have another song to add to my playlist ! :DUser Image

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Minchii
KooHoo-P
Minchii

thank you very much ! And Now I have another song to add to my playlist ! :DUser Image

YES! Spread the love for KooHoo-P! You should really check out the song "Tetrahedron" it's sooooo beautiful!

Beloved Lunatic

KooHoo-P
Minchii
KooHoo-P
Minchii

YES! Spread the love for KooHoo-P! You should really check out the song "Tetrahedron" it's sooooo beautiful!
xD Okay!Thanks for the suggestions! I also recommend to you to look up Paradichlorobenzene by Len Kagamine. It’s such a great song and I wrote a full page essay on it. It was for my music class.  sweatdrop User Image

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I sign...

However sadly I do not ever think of seeing this being put into Gaia... seeing as TM [TinierMe] has all rights to anything Vocaloid [they have a thing with vocaloid yadda yadda]

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Celeste Starfyre
I sign...

However sadly I do not ever think of seeing this being put into Gaia... seeing as TM [TinierMe] has all rights to anything Vocaloid [they have a thing with vocaloid yadda yadda]

Thank you for your support <3

But Gaia has already uploaded a few Vocaloid items, including items that were taken directly from Vocaloid PVs. Such as the Vocal headphones which look exactly like Luka's Headphones in the song "Magnet".

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Minchii
KooHoo-P
Minchii
KooHoo-P
Minchii

xD Okay!Thanks for the suggestions! I also recommend to you to look up Paradichlorobenzene by Len Kagamine. It’s such a great song and I wrote a full page essay on it. It was for my music class.  sweatdrop User Image

WOW! I gotta say, that was one of the VERY FEW Len song I actually enjoyed. Thank you very much for that recommendation. The song and lyrics were very enjoyable. How did you do on that essay?

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
KooHoo-P
Celeste Starfyre
I sign...

Thank you for your support <3

But Gaia has already uploaded a few Vocaloid items, including items that were taken directly from Vocaloid PVs. Such as the Vocal headphones which look exactly like Luka's Headphones in the song "Magnet".

That MAY be true, however, they have different names for the items. They are not EXACT copies of the items [I can understand this due to copyrights, but yeah it just annoys me that the only items they DID come out with are pretty much miku inspired and the headphones that are ONE COLOR.] TM on the other hand... they have a LOT more Voca PV stuff [Akahitoha, Cantarella, Meltdown, etc.] and they are not different names... they are just what they are dead ringers of the item [again, they have pretty much made a deal with the vocaloid creators and got the right to make exact copies of their works] Not saying TM is better or anything just they have way more voca stuff than here...

If they DO come out with the mask it will probably be a different color [not an exact look alike] or it will be the same color but it won't look exactly like the mask in shape and they will call it some weird name [They cannot do a dead on replica of the item and name it something else. It's still copyright infringement and they would get in a MASS of trouble for it.]

And just to get a little off tangent, I hated the vocal headphones. They are not even the color I really wanted to see[I wanted to see the PINK ones Miku wears in the song, not Luka's -likes pink-] And for the melody items... = They are... ok? [I LOVE the hair though]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff