Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote for what you want the Marionette Evolving Item to be called!

Gothique Marionette 0.48917748917749 48.9% [ 226 ]
Victorienne Marionette 0.24891774891775 24.9% [ 115 ]
Marionesque 0.20995670995671 21.0% [ 97 ]
Marionnettiste 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 462 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 116 117 118 > >> »|

Versatile Fashionista

Mr WonderfuI
Kimiko Doll

She might have not read the whole first page, or she might have missed that part that says that you don't want a PM EI. You might want to move that part to the top of the first page, or make it more noticeable, to make it clear that you aren't asking for a PM EI.

i have removed so much stuff from this thread to make people think i don't want a pale marionette ei. i already know pale marionette ei is not possible. never... i have redone my headers and have added a lot of stuff because people have mistaken this for pale marionette recolor or pm ei. i am so sick and tired of rearranging things. i feel like if their too lazy to read then i don't need them anyway. the header says marionette ei. not pale marionette ei. if they don't get it then oh well. i'm tired of rearranging. i have taken a lot of stuff off this thread and so far people have been getting what i mean. all she did was glance at the title and then think pale marionette. i'll just advertise to someone else that will at least read and understand.

Man-Hungry Vegetarian

Kimiko Doll

Mmk.
Do whatever you think is best. I'll continue to advertise, but for now, I have to go.
Bye~

Fashionable Vampire

Kimiko Doll
Mr WonderfuI
Kimiko Doll

She might have not read the whole first page, or she might have missed that part that says that you don't want a PM EI. You might want to move that part to the top of the first page, or make it more noticeable, to make it clear that you aren't asking for a PM EI.

i have removed so much stuff from this thread to make people think i don't want a pale marionette ei. i already know pale marionette ei is not possible. never... i have redone my headers and have added a lot of stuff because people have mistaken this for pale marionette recolor or pm ei. i am so sick and tired of rearranging things. i feel like if their too lazy to read then i don't need them anyway. the header says marionette ei. not pale marionette ei. if they don't get it then oh well. i'm tired of rearranging. i have taken a lot of stuff off this thread and so far people have been getting what i mean. all she did was glance at the title and then think pale marionette. i'll just advertise to someone else that will at least read and understand.

I'm sick of it too Kimi. I go through it a lot over other stuff, both online and in real life. How do people make it through life without paying attention? I just don't get it.
Hubs is a perfect example. I feel like choking him at times. He won't read the whole thing and he will tell me about it and I will read all of it. I'll say to him, "Did you see this part?" He'll say no. He has NEVER learned. I do so much face-palming throughout our 24 year marriage I'm surprised I have a face left.
When I miss-read something it's because I have bad eyes. It isn't because I'm not paying attention and jump to assumptions and conclusions.

Versatile Fashionista

Sweet Little Darlings
Kimiko Doll
Mr WonderfuI
Kimiko Doll

I'm sick of it too Kimi. I go through it a lot over other stuff, both online and in real life. How do people make it through life without paying attention? I just don't get it.
Hubs is a perfect example. I feel like choking him at times. He won't read the whole thing and he will tell me about it and I will read all of it. I'll say to him, "Did you see this part?" He'll say no. He has NEVER learned. I do so much face-palming throughout our 24 year marriage I'm surprised I have a face left.
When I miss-read something it's because I have bad eyes. It isn't because I'm not paying attention and jump to assumptions and conclusions.

i hope they make the darn item. for we can show these people what we mean. and finally have a chance to dress up with control bars.

Fashionable Vampire

Kimiko Doll
Sweet Little Darlings
Kimiko Doll
Mr WonderfuI
Kimiko Doll

i hope they make the darn item. for we can show these people what we mean. and finally have a chance to dress up with control bars.

I agree!

Fashionable Vampire

BUMP scream

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like the IDEA!
so if this comes true, I won't be the only one not buying it and wearing it, NO!
Sign me!~

Versatile Fashionista

Leirus Non-Mercy
I like the IDEA!
so if this comes true, I won't be the only one not buying it and wearing it, NO!
Sign me!~

thanks

Fashionable Vampire

Leirus Non-Mercy
I like the IDEA!
Sign me!~

4laugh

Fashionable Vampire

I noticed there are 31 votes for the name 'Gothique Marionette' mrgreen

Versatile Fashionista

Sweet Little Darlings

people really want it to be gothique marionette. xD lol at first i thought marionesque would be the name but that changed quickly when someone kept voting for gothique marionette over and over again. i hope when it comes out gothique marionette is chosen for the name. it's the winner over all the rest.

Fashionable Vampire

Kimiko Doll
Sweet Little Darlings

people really want it to be gothique marionette. xD lol at first i thought marionesque would be the name but that changed quickly when someone kept voting for gothique marionette over and over again. i hope when it comes out gothique marionette is chosen for the name. it's the winner over all the rest.

Me too mrgreen

Versatile Fashionista

Sweet Little Darlings
Kimiko Doll
Sweet Little Darlings

Me too mrgreen

32 votes for it now.

Fashionable Vampire

Kimiko Doll
Sweet Little Darlings
Kimiko Doll
Sweet Little Darlings

Me too mrgreen

32 votes for it now.

Yep. And of course I'm biased, as it's the name I chose mrgreen

Versatile Fashionista

gothique marionette FTW!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items