Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote for what you want the Marionette Evolving Item to be called!

Gothique Marionette 0.48917748917749 48.9% [ 226 ]
Victorienne Marionette 0.24891774891775 24.9% [ 115 ]
Marionesque 0.20995670995671 21.0% [ 97 ]
Marionnettiste 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 462 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

Versatile Fashionista

DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll
no problem
me and my friend are the reason crimson marionette was made. since the price went up for it we couldn't get it so now i'm trying again to try to get a FREAKIN PUPPET CONTROL BAR THAT'S CHEAP ENOUGH FOR I CAN GET IT -___- shame on gaia for not making anymore control bars. they have everything else on here but won't make no more control bars. they know darn well pale and crimson are high. make us a freakin marionette ei for everyone can get a darn control bar. or better yet make just a black control bar and make it easy to get in a new rig that way so many ppl will get it and the item will be so cheap b/c everyone will be selling it. gaia needs to come on with the come on -______-

That's really cool that you were able to get Gaia to make a new Marionette item! *o*
Maybe they'll listen to you again!

the artist that made the crimson marionette is Fayren Pickpocket. i think she did pale marionette too. i really want her to do a marionette control bar.

Beloved Seeker

Kimiko Doll
the artist that made the crimson marionette is Fayren Pickpocket. i think she did pale marionette too. i really want her to do a marionette control bar.

All we can do is cross our fingers and hope Gaia hears us.

Versatile Fashionista

DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll

if this thread can get more votes gaia will notice.

Beloved Seeker

Kimiko Doll
DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll

I'll send it to a few friends, perhaps they could help. ^^

Versatile Fashionista

DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll
DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll

oh thank you very much! i need as much advertisement as possible.

Fashionable Vampire

DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll
no problem
me and my friend are the reason crimson marionette was made. since the price went up for it we couldn't get it so now i'm trying again to try to get a FREAKIN PUPPET CONTROL BAR THAT'S CHEAP ENOUGH FOR I CAN GET IT -___- shame on gaia for not making anymore control bars. they have everything else on here but won't make no more control bars. they know darn well pale and crimson are high. make us a freakin marionette ei for everyone can get a darn control bar. or better yet make just a black control bar and make it easy to get in a new rig that way so many ppl will get it and the item will be so cheap b/c everyone will be selling it. gaia needs to come on with the come on -______-

That's really cool that you were able to get Gaia to make a new Marionette item! *o*

Believe me, Kimi and I are hoping very much. I'm the friend she mentioned by the way LOL.
Here is our story on how the Crimson Marionette came to be (I think I was on my old account at the time). The night Gaia released the rig that contained the Pink Marionette as a recolor, I thought it would be wonderful if they released a dark red marionette as a recolor (black and dark red are my most favorite colors together). I put it in my status, as a hint. Kimi loved the idea so we began thinking of names and she created a thread for our ideas. For the name, I suggested calling it Scarlet and Kimi suggested the name Crimson. I decided on Kimi's suggestion, as Crimson sounds more gothic.
I honestly feel burned by Gaia. The cost for Crimson Marionette is horrible, which neither one of us can afford any of the 3 colors of marionettes. I really really do feel burned for both of us. It would be so lovely if we wake up one day and find a Crimson in both of our closet inventories as a way for Gaia to thank us for or ideas.

Fashionable Vampire

Kimiko Doll
DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll
no problem

Yep, she made all 3 colors

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

GAIA Y U SO MEAN?!

Versatile Fashionista

Sweet Little Darlings
DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll
no problem

Believe me, Kimi and I are hoping very much. I'm the friend she mentioned by the way LOL.
Here is our story on how the Crimson Marionette came to be. The night Gaia released the rig that contained the Pink Marionette as a recolor, I thought it would be wonderful if they released a dark red marionette as a recolor (black and dark red are my most favorite colors together). I put it in my status, as a hint. Kimi loved the idea so we began thinking of names and she created a thread for our ideas. For the name, I suggested calling it Scarlet and Kimi suggested the name Crimson. I decided on Kimi's suggestion, as Crimson sounds more gothic.
I honestly feel burned by Gaia. The cost for Crimson Marionette is horrible, which neither one of us can afford any of the 3 colors of marionettes. I really really do feel burned for both of us. It would be so lovely if we wake up one day and find a Crimson in both of our closet inventories as a way for Gaia to thank us for or ideas.

that would of been great. since it was our ideas for a crimson marionette to be made. maybe i should have put this in my crimson marionette thread. (if you do decide to make crimson marionette could you please grant me (kimiko doll) and my friend (sweet little darlings) a crimson marionette since we are the people that came up with the idea).

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kimiko Doll

Sweet Little Darlings

I second the motion!

Beloved Seeker

Kimiko Doll
DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll
DarkenedRiname
Kimiko Doll

oh thank you very much! i need as much advertisement as possible.

Anything to help. ^.^

Beloved Seeker

Sweet Little Darlings

Here is our story on how the Crimson Marionette came to be. The night Gaia released the rig that contained the Pink Marionette as a recolor, I thought it would be wonderful if they released a dark red marionette as a recolor (black and dark red are my most favorite colors together). I put it in my status, as a hint. Kimi loved the idea so we began thinking of names and she created a thread for our ideas. For the name, I suggested calling it Scarlet and Kimi suggested the name Crimson. I decided on Kimi's suggestion, as Crimson sounds more gothic.

Wow. That really is awesome! (TToTT Getting to talk to the people who actually inspired my favorite item... *tears of joy* )
I've been saving for the Crimson Marionette ever since it came out, and I've watched as its price fluxed between 17mill to 35mill and never once having enough to even say I have HALF!
But that's nothing (I'm also trying to save on a rather lame income...) compared to being the inspiration of the item itself and NOT getting it in the end. I'd be really insulted if I were you...
And looking at it, it's adding insult to injury with the creation of "Cross Stitch" where those who get their items made actually GET their items for free in the end...

Aged Fatcat

Versatile Fashionista

j e l l y p o p l u v
i sign !

thanks and please vote

Aged Fatcat

Kimiko Doll
j e l l y p o p l u v
i sign !

thanks and please vote

voted < 3 .

Quick Reply