Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 435 ]
Total Votes:[ 435 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Eloquent Explorer

dark pillow

Thank you! Yeah, sadly I am sure it won't be super cheap, I am guessing about the 3 mill-6mill range, that was where Lovely Lucie used to be.

Backwoods Elder

Ellie the Magnificent
dark pillow

Thank you! Yeah, sadly I am sure it won't be super cheap, I am guessing about the 3 mill-6mill range, that was where Lovely Lucie used to be.

Eeeeh? It did? >o> Well... It probably would be expensive... ;.; I wish they could make a bundle with recolors of different items. That would be rad. >u>

Dapper Lunatic

I sign! c:

Benevolent Giver

Eloquent Explorer

dark pillow

Yeah, I bought one for 6 million and stupidly sold it for 500k more than that, like maybe a month before it went to 10 million and then 19 million -_- So, a new one should start around the same price, and it may even cause the drop of Lovely, if people prefer the black and white one,

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Backwoods Elder

Ellie the Magnificent
dark pillow

Yeah, I bought one for 6 million and stupidly sold it for 500k more than that, like maybe a month before it went to 10 million and then 19 million -_- So, a new one should start around the same price, and it may even cause the drop of Lovely, if people prefer the black and white one,

Oh man, that sucks. Did you forget to add another 0? I think it's stupid that they even make items that rare. Sure, I get that old items are rare, but why are so many new items that rare too? Doesn't make sense... I guess that is a possibility. :3 I know I would prefer the black one. xD

Eloquent Explorer

dark pillow

No, I sold it for 6.5 million, thinking I wouldn't use it since I didn't use that much white usually and the gold was hard to match on it. I regretted it a week later, for many reasons >.<

In a relationship with Godlu

Lavish Hellraiser

9,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Put me down, I wanna sign D:

If this actually comes out I'ma have to gender bend again.

Backwoods Elder

Ellie the Magnificent
dark pillow

No, I sold it for 6.5 million, thinking I wouldn't use it since I didn't use that much white usually and the gold was hard to match on it. I regretted it a week later, for many reasons >.<

Oh... I thought you sold it for 500k. xD Thank god you didn't... That would really suck. I get what you mean though. I often do the same, I buy something I think looks awesome, but then it doesn't go well with any of my other items or I simply don't use it that much. I try to never sell for less than I bought it for though. :/

Eloquent Explorer

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
I happily sign! emotion_kirakira

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I sign!!!! It looks awesome!

(And thanks for rating me. I love your avvie, btw. 10/10.)

Bashful Cultist

yes yes yesssss /SIGNS
User Image
    Holy crap. So pretty

I most definitely sign.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items