Welcome to Gaia! ::

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Please discuss this idea in our SF thread!

POINT OF THIS PETITION
Let's cut straight to it!

Dear Gaia,

We, the undersigned, have been waiting for a Pet System for, like, forever. Rumor has it this went away when Uncle Kenny did. But we'd like to you revisit this project!

However, we don't just want any pets. Many users, including us, are upset and disappointed about the final fate of your MMO, zOMG!. Moreover, the promised efforts to reuse resources from zOMG in other parts of the site has been lethargic at best.

You know what would be a great use for all those Animated that your artists worked so hard on bringing to life?

Build the Pet System so you can put all of the Animated in it. All of them! Allllll oooff theeeeem.

Are you not convinced? Okay. Four words:

RAISE YOUR OWN LANDSHARK.

Signed,

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Signatures

1. Pie ( "I would make the BEST mommy to my own Sealab X!" )
  2. Nanzzy-chan ( "I want to raise my own Kokeshi Doll~" )
  3. Rhea Byrne ( "Even long after I got bored with zOMG, I liked the different Animated." )
  4. Derris Wolf
  5. ElegantlyLuminous ( "Fish are boring. I'll take a monster over a fish any day" )
  6. Seiji-ojisan
  7. Angelcat262 ( "Makes as much sense as anything for them to actually give us something they promised ages ago." )
  8. Alice is Madness ( "I'd really like to see this be a thing." )
  9. Paperworm ( "I want Plushies and regular Animals to be Pixel Pets, too!" )
  10. Tatsumari ( "Fluffs were so cute! " )
  11. The Divergent Wolf Pup ( "I've always wanted a pet grunny. A teal grunny. THINK of the possibilities!" )
  12. ChocoPastry ( "i wanna have a cute kitty grunny or flush companion~" )
  13. The Iron Magus ( "I want to raise an Odd Mischievous Gremlin of my very own!" )

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Reserved for overflow.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

I sign!
I want to raise my own Kokeshi Doll~ emotion_kirakira

User Image

Dead Hellraiser

I'll sign!

Even long after I got bored with zOMG, I liked the different Animated.

Hungry Werewolf

IRL Cat

I sign!

Fish are boring. I'll take a monster over a fish any day. (Said the dragon to the fly.)

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I sign. =D

Tricky Fairy

I'll sign. Makes as much sense as anything for them to actually give us something they promised ages ago.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I sign. I'd really like to see this be a thing.
I sign!

I want Plushies and regular Animals to be Pixel Pets, too!

im done fam's Princess

Nymph

I will take this thread, and I will SIGN IT!!! Fluffs were so cute!

Ice-Cold Guardian

16,875 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
I SIGN! I've always wanted a pet grunny. A teal grunny. THINK of the possibilities! And they could make more precious GC by selling chance items where you could get a chance for a ticket to design your own pet! Maybe they could reuse the rings as tricks for your pets. Give them a lifespan for how much you feed and nurture them, like a real pet! You could put them in your siggy and equip them when they reached a certain level! Maybe we could even dress, bathe or recolor them. We could use animal items on them!! There are so many possibilities, gaia. You should really take this chance.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

The Divergent Wolf Pup
I SIGN! I've always wanted a pet grunny. A teal grunny. THINK of the possibilities! And they could make more precious GC by selling chance items where you could get a chance for a ticket to design your own pet! Maybe they could reuse the rings as tricks for your pets. Give them a lifespan for how much you feed and nurture them, like a real pet! You could put them in your siggy and equip them when they reached a certain level! Maybe we could even dress, bathe or recolor them. We could use animal items on them!! There are so many possibilities, gaia. You should really take this chance.

I just wanted to let you know that I only used a partial quote next to your sig.

But only to be frugal with space, not because this doesn't deserve quoting.

Teal Grunny? You. You are speaking my language. heart

Ice-Cold Guardian

16,875 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
Pie
The Divergent Wolf Pup

I just wanted to let you know that I only used a partial quote next to your sig.

But only to be frugal with space, not because this doesn't deserve quoting.

Teal Grunny? You. You are speaking my language. heart
Yeah, that's fine. And the teal grunny would be great, wouldn't it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff