GOLD! 0.053388090349076 5.3% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 487 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 > >>

TheTallerOne
Dearest Ashley
I would love to sign for this!

Great idea~♥ User Image

Thanks!
Do you know if anyone thought of this before? It didn't seem that way when I looked, but I don't want to have a duplicate petition.

I don't know actually.
Sorry o:

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Dearest Ashley
TheTallerOne
Dearest Ashley
I would love to sign for this!

Great idea~♥ User Image

Thanks!
Do you know if anyone thought of this before? It didn't seem that way when I looked, but I don't want to have a duplicate petition.

I don't know actually.
Sorry o:

No problem. It was just that your post made me think, "If this really is a great idea, how come that nobody thought of it before?". They should make one huge list of petitions, so people could see what's been done already. But looking at the size of this forum, I don't think that's possible for mere mortals. You could probably spend your life writing and organizing such a list.

Desirable Shapeshifter

I will sign. c:

Tipsy Smoker

13,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Great idea. <3 I sign.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Lucetta Dianella
Great idea. <3 I sign.

Thanks! I keep wondering... if this is great, why didn't anyone else think of it? I'm surprised that I'm capable of having great ideas... or maybe I'm just tired...

Biipo's Honey Bun

Supportive Wife

I like original eyebrows myself, an option to overwrite, but not make permanent, other eyebrows would be great. No eyebrow option is cool, but I personally like the eyebrows that come with other items.

I'll sign, because I would love for this as an extra in the Salon(as well as makeup but that's a different topic all together). Or it could be like the mouth option, and added as an extra in the dress your avatar page/area.

Creature

Durem Raider

8,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fluffy Glitch

Friendly Friend

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shut up!

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

Listen to my music!

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
shans
I like original eyebrows myself, an option to overwrite, but not make permanent, other eyebrows would be great. No eyebrow option is cool, but I personally like the eyebrows that come with other items.

I'll sign, because I would love for this as an extra in the Salon(as well as makeup but that's a different topic all together). Or it could be like the mouth option, and added as an extra in the dress your avatar page/area.

Do you mean all options are free, or you have to buy them to "unlock" the option, like this:
User Image
Buying the options would be a nice idea, I think - both a way to spend gold (-> less gold -> less inflation, if I understood that correctly) and a way to change between eyebrows freely without having to buy them again and again.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Nobody else interested? Only one more sig, and it'd be twenty!

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items