Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shopper

Daffodil the Destroyer
WhiteSwanSentai
I like GoFusion better than Alchemy. I wouldn't mind if they got rid of it, but I don't think it's fair for the site to just remove something people have already invested in. I think they should consider making Alchemy a bit easier to use. It's hard for me to collect ingredients using the Philosopher Caches. I would much prefer if the formulas used charms or less ingredients instead.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/elzeviragrynwod/kaoani/hween/batty.gif Does this mean you're signing? We aren't supposed to count a post as a petition signature unless it explicitly says something like, "I sign." sweatdrop http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/elzeviragrynwod/kaoani/hween/halloween_pictures18.gif

Yes, I sign.

Business Bunny

17,325 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I sign! I've finally become level 3 ;w; Working on getting to level 4

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Yep I sign!

Party Partier

I sign I sign I sing i sign

what would gaia be without the only one true challenging thing its got? What about the bi-frost?

Mythical Mystic

19,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
I, Spiffy old Drawings, hereby sign this petition.

Me0wsters's Wife

i sign! i only just started with the whole alchemy thing and it seems like one of the most interesting things on the site

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Bashful Bookworm

gaia_crown
                I sign.

How much of an uproar would people go in for alchemy to be thrown into the trash while they're in the middle of crafting something?
                I've got two wing quests in progress right now, that I've put a lot of time, gold and effort into, and I've got a ways to go until they're completed due to the rare items.
                I'm sure there are others than just myself in similar situations, either doing it for the end result or the achievements related.

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
You're damn right I'll sign. Only recently did Alchemy even sort of become viable, between all the caches in the Dumpster and the new Fusion Caches. I've been crafting Cases for months now trying to get a backwings quest, and there's no way I want all that hard work to mean nothing.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image Thanks, everyone. I've updated the signature list to here and taken a couple more quotes for the front page. Please spread the word about the petition among anyone you know who might have an interest in keeping Alchemy around.User Image

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Fuzzy Dragon

I sign. I've just recently gotten into alchemy but I love some of the items you can make with it.

Loverboy

--____I sign.

As a user who spent their whole summer becoming a level ten alchemist... I would like my chance at making backwings.

__EVERMORE

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I sign. I still have a recipe for Forgotten Reverie and Dark Reflection that I need ingredients for (though those alone are extremely expensive on the Marketplace due to inflation. 289 million for a roll of duct tape?!). Wouldn't mind if they put it under the GoFusion tab rather than the Shops tab though. It just seems out of place where it is right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff