Welcome to Gaia! ::

Though I wish they never did put a curve on the gold, I think this is a lost cause. It clearly states in the Terms of Service that they are allowed to do this whenever they see fit. So, this petition should be taken down.
Luna Verto
"Proposal: Purify Yourselves Of These Sins Against The Community...
Lower the price of Revive's and Power-up's -actually, move them to the gold shops as well. Make them available for 2 gold each."

Uhhhh, I think this is an awful idea. The money made from these helps support the dev team (which is ridiculously under staffed as it is). They have always been the same price, and at what, $.50? That's insanely reasonable for power-ups, an absolute steal compared to other games. Making them available for 2 gold each is beyond stupid, and would make the game way too easy.

Beyond that, this is a horribly written petition. Is English your first language? Cause I'd say not....I could barely understand what the ******** you were talking about while reading this petition, it's just confusing and all over the place.

The nerf isn't all that bad, and even though I don't particularly like it, I think it's not going to get changed (especially when people go out and demand things like 2 gold power-ups to fix the problem, I mean, really?) and by saying it's the same as stopping the incredible amount of gaians abusing booty grab through bots.

Just so we're clear, I do not sign. Also, if you're going to tell people to not discuss this petition here, you should really make a discussion thread or expect opinionated people like me to ignore your rules. cool

To quote Antoine Dodson (bed intruder video/song), "You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real."

rofl
You're full of win. xD

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Receiver

Gracious Conversationalist

Hieilover69
Luna Verto
Lower the price of Revive's and Power-up's -actually, move them to the gold shops as well. Make them available for 2 gold each."

Uhhhh, I think this is an awful idea. The money made from these helps support the dev team (which is ridiculously under staffed as it is). They have always been the same price, and at what, $.50? That's insanely reasonable for power-ups, an absolute steal compared to other games. Making them available for 2 gold each is beyond stupid, and would make the game way too easy.

Beyond that, this is a horribly written petition. Is English your first language? Cause I'd say not....I could barely understand what the ******** you were talking about while reading this petition, it's just confusing and all over the place.

The nerf isn't all that bad, and even though I don't particularly like it, I think it's not going to get changed (especially when people go out and demand things like 2 gold power-ups to fix the problem, I mean, really?) and by saying it's the same as stopping the incredible amount of gaians abusing booty grab through bots.

Just so we're clear, I do not sign. Also, if you're going to tell people to not discuss this petition here, you should really make a discussion thread or expect opinionated people like me to ignore your rules. cool

To quote Antoine Dodson (bed intruder video/song), "You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real."

rofl
You're full of win. xD

You have been reported for SPAMMING ! 14140335.

This is a PETITION....please Read and follow rules of first post. (States this is a Petition, not a Discusion, to move along if you do not agree and wish to sign.

brb guys
Though I wish they never did put a curve on the gold, I think this is a lost cause. It clearly states in the Terms of Service that they are allowed to do this whenever they see fit. So, this petition should be taken down.

You have been reported for spam... This is not a discusion thread. 14140377.

Rules are clearly stated in first post.
wink
Angel_Candy me
brb guys

My post isn't spam, and this isn't really a petition thread, either. This is a thread made by a bias person who only cares about getting more and more gold, rather than actually trying to fix anything. Why do you think the gold was curved? Because there was obviously a problem with giving too much out. If you can't handle a little argument, then why would you make a petition?

Why don't you read a few of Gaia's rules.
My post is allowed. Posting Guidelines
Why this thread is directly going against Gaia's Terms of Service. # 12

brb guys
wink
Angel_Candy me
brb guys

My post isn't spam, and this isn't really a petition thread, either. This is a thread made by a bias person who only cares about getting more and more gold, rather than actually trying to fix anything. Why do you think the gold was curved? Because there was obviously a problem with giving too much out. If you can't handle a little argument, then why would you make a petition?

Why don't you read a few of Gaia's rules.
My post is allowed. Posting Guidelines
Why this thread is directly going against Gaia's Terms of Service. # 12

Yes is spam if it goes against the topic stated in the first post. The first post governs the thread...

Generous Receiver

7,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
I'm sorry, but it is "Follow Gaia's ToS" not "to-do's".

And in your second post it should say "Unsilence your voices", not "voice's".

You're not earning "noob gold".

It's basically the same thing that happened with the BG site.

If people are earning more money, marketplace prices go up.

It's inflation.

And half of us used the BG site to earn tons of gold in one day.

Booty grabbing is one of the best ways to earn gold, and it's still available in the Aquarium forum.

You don't have to play zOMG to earn gold on Gaia.

There are alternatives.

7,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Angel_Candy me
Hieilover69
Luna Verto

rofl
You're full of win. xD

You have been reported for SPAMMING ! 14140335.

This is a PETITION....please Read and follow rules of first post. (States this is a Petition, not a Discusion, to move along if you do not agree and wish to sign.

A petition isn't just for people who sign.

It's to see other views.

You also need to see the cons of what you're petitioning, not just the "pros".

7,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Luna Verto

*thumbs up*

Symphonic Maiden
I'm sorry, but it is "Follow Gaia's ToS" not "to-do's".

And in your second post it should say "Unsilence your voices", not "voice's".

You're not earning "noob gold".

It's basically the same thing that happened with the BG site.

If people are earning more money, marketplace prices go up.

It's inflation.

And half of us used the BG site to earn tons of gold in one day.

Booty grabbing is one of the best ways to earn gold, and it's still available in the Aquarium forum.

You don't have to play zOMG to earn gold on Gaia.

There are alternatives.

This is a link to the discusion thread... it is listed in the first post...AT THE TOP !
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/gold-nurf-petition/t.70260787_46/#48

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff