Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do Adoptables Threads need their own Subform?

Yes, and will be signing! 0.61616161616162 61.6% [ 61 ]
Yes. PLEASE. 0.3030303030303 30.3% [ 30 ]
No. >_> 0.080808080808081 8.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Time-traveling Nymph

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CRITICAL UPDATE: ITS HAPPENED!
      THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT

emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

Time-traveling Nymph

User Image
► Official List of Petition Signatures

Total Signatures: 72! emotion_yatta

1. Ailse
      2. TERRlBLY
      3. Binaries
      4. Furaingu66
      5. Jiti
      6. Evergreen Willow
      7. Mill Pill
      8 .Minty-MANZANA
      9. Ruby_Tempest
      10. Buggie Running Beeps
      11. MintyChipLuv
      12. Panic pie
      13. K4121X
      14. Scriptkitten
      15. Friday_Dora
      16. Jean Noh
      17. The Cake Mage of Sheep
      18. Avellini
      19. Sakiusa
      20. Nenanah
      21. Aithri
      22. your hot dad
      23. Pantone
      24. Orchid Dreams
      25. Sugaruni
      26. Lyanda
      27. AHNISHU
      28. mew1130
      29. Leonaenae
      30. Melomar
      31. Pugnacious Banana
      32. Reoca
      33. ButterflyxMadness
      34. Candycane Scartissue
      35. Kail_Thander
      36. TayC94
      37. Serkunet
      38. Kiwi Hatake
      39. Naeyru
      40. ApatheticaGothica
      41. Serethielle
      42. Nunilwen
      43. Unknown Trinity
      44. Muliphr
      45. YuukiPinkuu
      46. Karasawa-0
      47. A Brilliant Loser
      48. Capae Batty
      49. Sheshira
      50. Sonezaki_Shinjuu !!
      51. iKiiwix
      52. Delicious HeartAttack
      53. Chantellise
      54. n0v
      55. Seracella
      56. Evelin333
      57. Kyianne
      58. Tiny Chibis
      59. Christian Dashkov
      60. Araucana
      61. The Artistic Aries
      62. Reed --WolfHimitsu--
      63. Felix Olyer
      64. 0DelicateBalance0
      65. -o-Dragonball-o-
      66. matchaartist
      67. Sage Holwell
      68. meerodi
      69. Annikou
      70. Charcoal Wraith
      71. Dankworth
      72. .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Time-traveling Nymph

User Image

► Reserved As Needed for more Signatures ~

Time-traveling Nymph

User Image

► Have something to say about this?
Post it when you sign and it will appear here. Let all of Gaia know your thoughts!

TERRlBLY
Not so much because it bothers me that they are taking over, more because it will be easier to find themmm~
There's so many, they deserve their own subforum.
Ruby_Tempest
they clog up the mini shops way too much emotion_donotwant
Buggie Running Beeps
it's so hard to find a good minishop that ISN'T a random adoptable thread. As someone who's just come back from like a two year hiatus, it's really getting annoying.
K4121X
This needs so many signatures, I'll try to spread this everywhere I can User Image
Friday_Dora
I have absolutely nothing against adoptables (they're very cute and seem quite profitable) but the sheer number of threads in the mini-shops forum makes it very difficult to find non-adoptables threads. If the breedable/changeable pets can have their own subforum, I think the adoptables should as well.
Jean Noh
If Adoptables are trending to the point of pushing out other services they need their own subforum!
Sakiusa
I SIGN like holy crap I can't even find mini shops anymore because of all the adopts
mew1130
I sign,

Testimony (I give permission to add to front page of wanted)
Adoptables are becoming a culture of their own, and not just on Gaia (search adoptables on DA or Tumblr). I don't think its going anywhere anytime soon. And if it does die down how hard would it be to get rid of the subform, adoptables has more activity than lots of the subforms we already have.
It will increase Gaia's form organization which users will love. I understand it can be quite a lot of work for the moderators to move forms but I think it will be worth it for the community .
Kail_Thander
I sign.The mini-shop forum is being overwhelmed with adoptables. It makes finding new shops harder and they are more likely to fail. I browse the forum fairly often looking for new shops, but I would browse it more if there was an appropriate sub-forum for adoptables to help with the clutter.
Kiwi Hatake
I sign

I can't even find shops any more, makes me think they've died out when I know it's not true. Take the clutter our so everyone can find what they're looking for.

Serethielle
I SIGN
I SIGN SO HARD
I SIGGNNNNNNNNN

this thread should be more popular, seriously.
adoptables pop up daily and auctions end daily, meaning there is perpetual and massive adopts traffic, which drowns out longer term mini shops!
people have been saying the same thing since adopts became mainstream and Gaia seriously needs to do something about it.

Nunilwen
I absolutely agree they need a subforum, you can't hardly find any mini-shops between all the adoptables threads, it's overwhelming!

I sign 100%!

Muliphr
I sign ~

As the occasional adopt seller myself, adopts need their own subforum so we don't crowd out everyone else. I miss all the neat little collectable pixel art minishops ;u;

A Brilliant Loser
Well, I'm not normally the kind of person to do feedback but yeah.

Anyways, the issue is that adoptables need their own forum for buying/selling/trading threads.

According to mods, a thread that focuses on selling adopts can safely reside in the mini-shops (maybe -I wouldn't be surprised if some of the custom adopts threads end up being moved to art shops), but one a thread for buying adopts should be in art requests, and one mostly about trading ip belongs in the freebies.

That's three (or four) different forums for adoptables.
And that's a pain for those in the community, especially since the freebies subforum moves a lot faster than minishops, so trading threads are going to be lost (like mine)

Maybe we should get a petition? Because I'm not looking forward to watching my friends' threads get moved all around.

Christian Dashkov
I sign.

Why?

I participate fairly often in the minishops, mainly for adoptables but any other services were swarmed or unseen because they were hard to find in the swarm of adoptable threads that are suffocating the rest of the shops. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love adoptables; However, if someone posts another type of minishop thread, it shouldn't be skipped over or hardly noticeable because no one can find it while wading through the adoptable shops hanging around.

Adoptables definitely need a subforum, they are very popular in many different sites and this one isn't much different. Deviant Art, Tumblr, Fur Affinity, and other art sites have popular adoptables being released frequently. Gaia users have also made Gaia part of this adoptable shop trend. Since it's becoming so popular, making the minishops and adoptables separate would prove to be a good solution to the endless swarm of adoptable threads.

Not only will a subforum clear up the minishops, but it will also make everything look neater. The adoptable sellers will be able to make their adoptables for the buyers that are looking specifically for what they're selling. The minishops can become a cleaner place and the shops that were barely noticeable before, now have a chance to shine and grab a few customers, maybe even a few regulars.

There's my two cents on the matter. Not sure if anyone's said any of this but if so, oh well.

Time-traveling Nymph

User Image

► Want to Link here or be Linked here? We sure hope you do! emotion_c8

[url=http://tinyurl.com/AdoptablesTakingOver][img]http://tinyurl.com/takingoveradopts[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/AdoptablesTakingOver][img]http://tinyurl.com/adoptv2[/img][/url]

► Affiliate Links - Visit Them! ouob

---

Time-traveling Nymph

Reserved
yum_cupcake

Time-traveling Nymph

Reserved
yum_cupcake

Time-traveling Nymph

Reserved
yum_cupcake

Time-traveling Nymph

Reserved
yum_cupcake

Time-traveling Nymph

► And this Petition is now Live
Sign if you please ~ ouob

emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8

Time-traveling Nymph

► Updated the thread title to better reflect the general idea of the Petition.

heart heart

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I sign over and over.
Not so much because it bothers me that they are taking over, more because it will be easier to find themmm~

Time-traveling Nymph

TERRlBLY
I sign over and over.
Thanks for signing! emotion_c8

I agree a subforum will make them easier to find. I do enjoy peeking into the threads to see what cute adoptables there are, but I like my normal minishops too. Thus a subforum would solve everything~

Time-traveling Nymph

► //Dusts Thread

Its August!

High-functioning Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
| I sign! X_X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items