Generous Fairy

21,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Beauteous Rarity
Sheepy Mareep
Also, I still suggest a Tom item ;w;
Check out the front, at the bottom of the first post.
I thank you for adding that ;w; heart

Distinct Gekko

Clawed Darkness
You sound busy

Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Beauteous Rarity
Clawed Darkness
You sound busy
for being awake at 1 in the morning im somewhat surprised myself o.o..

Flarboo's Wife

Chatty Smoker

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Clawed Darkness

I'm adding you to the signature list before I go to bed.
If you don't want to sign, just say that you don't want you and I'll take you off when I get back on.

Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
CherrelAnn
Clawed Darkness

If you don't want to sign, just say that you don't want you and I'll take you off when I get back on.
im a fan of MLP but i dont watch the show i just look around for good meme's and save it... sign me up though because :3 i think it would be nice if i helped supported this petition anyway :3

Man-Hungry Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CherrelAnn
Clawed Darkness

Before you go to bed.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good night <3

Distinct Sex Symbol

sorry, still not sure.

I would like to be Signed up please

I, Perfect Potion, here by sign this petition to ask for MLP FIM cosplay items on Gaia Online . com..

better?

Beloved Hunter

SERIOUS SIGNING!! I WANTS!

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250

Versatile Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
signing because of the switch from the other thread :3
Beauteous Rarity
User Image

User Image

Greetings fillies and gentlecolts! With this petition I would like to address a woeful lack of proper cosplay items for the bronies and pegasisters out there. While the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is relitively new, its fan base is growing very rapidly. Of course, with the expanding amount of people that enjoy this wonderful show, there are naturally people who would like to cosplay as ponies.

Now I know we do have some items that reference the program but that still doesn't leave much room for those of us who wish to get our, as they say, get our pony on. Following will be a few ideas of mine. As of this time I do not have any avatar edits available to show my ideas but hopefully that will change as this picks up momentum.

It is our hope that we can get these items in a very similar fashion to the Adventure Time sponsorship items.

IN ORDER FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, GAIA NEEDS TO GO TO HUB NETWORK AND HASBRO TO ASK FOR SPONSORSHIP.

Barring the sponsorship, we'd settle for really good knock offs

Remember to offer your love for the idea by '<3'ing our beautiful thread before or after you sign!

Ideas
A Horn of Every Color!
User Image

Even if you're not a My Little Pony fanatic, I just think it would be practical to offer unicorn horns in multiple colors to match all of the different skin tones and body dyes Gaia has to offer. You don't have to be a unicorn lover to enjoy the color matching benefits here!

Unleash Your Inner Pegasus
User Image

Just like the horns, cute wings don't come in many colors on Gaia. Wings like these are simple, yet adorable and (most importantly of all) very common in a plethora of cartoons. Having these in the same colors as the body dyes and skin tones will likely appeal to many, many people! They're just too cute!

Foot and Arm Mods That Resemble MLP Hooves

The hooves in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are very adorable and simple. The hooves we have right now on Gaia are wonderful, don't get me wrong, but certainly have too much detail to get the cutey appearance many cosplayers would like. Not to mention there are many cartoons that have that style so they would have the possibility to appeal to others!

Hairstyles and Tails inspired by the Mane Six
User Image
User Image

Pretty much doing knockoff items of the main character's mane and tail styles. I think these would not only appeal to My Little Pony fans but also people who enjoy good hairstyles/wigs. Although my artwork leaves much to be desired, I think these present the idea rather well!

Thigh/Flank Tattoos

I know that there are items out there that have cutie marks but I think more in the form of tattoos should be offered at Skin Type. Of course there will be the typical shapes (like star, skull, heart, rose...) and colors offered but it gives us cosplays much more to work with. Not to mention the tattoo would probably look neat on regular avatars as well.

The Elements of Harmony
User Image

With all of the jewelry items we have on Gaia, it is actually surprising that something close to The Elements of Harmony haven't been made. Clearly it can't be exactly like the image above but having items that resemble these would likely be very popular among fan and non fan alike! Even before I watched MLP: FiM, I wanted Gaia to make a thicker sort of necklace like this: one that took up a good majority of the chest. These could easily released in Barton Jewelers so they could come in a variety of different colors as well.

Shirts
Just like with the Adventure Time sponsorship, we'd really like to see starter shirts of our favorite characters or even some with cute sayings. Like, having a blue shirt that reads '20% Cooler' in rainbow lettering with Rainbow Dash's cutie mark off in the corner or a white one with 'Idea!' in purple cursive with Rarity's cutie mark off in the corner. These would be so adorable!

'I Am' Poses
Want to be your favorite pony or a pony that looks remarkably similar to your favorite pony but different enough so Gaia doesn't get in trouble? I bet a lot of people do!

Backgrounds
Basically common places you'd find the various characters in the show. Clouds for Rainbow Dash fanatics, being surrounded by cute and fuzzy animals for Fluttershy, an apple orchard or tree for Applejack, Rarity in a dressing room or fancy clothing store, Pinkie Pie covered with awesome balloons, and Twilight Sparkle surrounded in a magical glow!

Companions
Mane Six and the Princesses for companions! Also, a 'Tom' the rock companion would be spiffy.

KOOL!
Beauteous Rarity
Clawed Darkness
You sound busy

razz
Sheepy Mareep
Beauteous Rarity
Sheepy Mareep
Also, I still suggest a Tom item ;w;
Check out the front, at the bottom of the first post.
I thank you for adding that ;w; heart

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas