Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Beauteous Rarity
OPENED!
im not sure i could quote this or not but anyway,

Do you realize since MLP already exist gaia cant make any items that look exactly like MLP due to copyright unless a sponsorship happens, Some Sponsorship's gaia online actually has to pay for Due to political profits and so on...im sure gaia online might make some more unicorn horns and and maybe simalar hair to the MLP stuff but it wont be exactly relevent to MLP apart from style....and well i just lost focus of the point i wanted to prove xD however id totally vote this poll up.

Flarboo's Wife

Chatty Smoker

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Clawed Darkness
Beauteous Rarity
OPENED!

Do you realize since MLP already exist gaia cant make any items that look exactly like MLP due to copyright unless a sponsorship happens, Some Sponsorship's gaia online actually has to pay for Due to political profits and so on...im sure gaia online might make some more unicorn horns and and maybe simalar hair to the MLP stuff but it wont be exactly relevent to MLP apart from style....and well i just lost focus of the point i wanted to prove xD however id totally vote this poll up.

There is something in the proposition about getting gaia to get a sponsorship from hasbro or the hub to make said items.

Distinct Gekko

Clawed Darkness
Those issues are actually addressed in the first post in where we ask for either a sponsorship with Hasbro/The Hub or really good knockoffs.

Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
CherrelAnn
Clawed Darkness
Beauteous Rarity
OPENED!

There is something in the proposition about getting gaia to get a sponsorship from hasbro or the hub to make said items.
i think they already have i remember the transformer stuff and another item i forgot the name though o.o

Flarboo's Wife

Chatty Smoker

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Clawed Darkness

Wait, wut.

Distinct Gekko

Clawed Darkness
You are correct sir, there is a Transformers item. Maybe that bodes well for this campaign then.

Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
CherrelAnn
Clawed Darkness

Wait, wut.
yes i remember specifically in the past years ive been on gaia i remember hasbro doing at least one sponsorship item on here....either that or im mixxing things up with a similar company...

Flarboo's Wife

Chatty Smoker

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Clawed Darkness
CherrelAnn
Clawed Darkness

Wait, wut.
yes i remember specifically in the past years ive been on gaia i remember hasbro doing at least one sponsorship item on here....either that or im mixxing things up with a similar company...

Ah, yes.
Anne Packrat had told me that Gaia has definitely done sponsorship with Hasbro before, so it shouldn't be too big of a problem for them to get MLP items by sponsorship.

Distinct Gekko

Clawed Darkness
Are you deliberately ignoring my posts or is Gaia just not informing you they popped up?

Distinct Gekko

Sheepy Mareep
Also, I still suggest a Tom item ;w;
Check out the front, at the bottom of the first post.

Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Beauteous Rarity
Clawed Darkness
Are you deliberately ignoring my posts or is Gaia just not informing you they popped up?
sorry.... and well its kinda hard to focus when im on the phone in 3 chats and 5 msn chats and writting a short story down at the same time watching an al pacino movie.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff