Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

Blaqk Fringe

I sign!

Versatile Fashionista

i really would like to see more art of this character and i hope his circus comes back again. xD i wouldn't mind if they did it over and over again.
I most definitely sign. I'd drool everywhere if the Cirque du Freak characters were somehow integrated to a Halloween even or something like that.

Dangerous Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
We are born to die...

Hey, looks like We're getting a shop owned by Monsieur Loyal.
User Image

Great news, but the shop name "Loyalty Rewards" makes me think it's going to be another Cash shop, like the club. Then again, the first wares are being sold at Dernier Cri So maybe they'll just be absurdly expensive gold items. Which I would much more prefer, people have been asking for something to help the economy, and a new gold sink could be just the thing. (and if it is, I'm not even going to question why they opened a new shop rather than just make more items for Dernier Cri)
Rather than new items, it also looks like the shop will be handling recolored items. Which also could be fantastic, as recolored items have been something gaians have wanted from the start! I was hoping for Circus based items, but again, I take what I can.

What do you all think?

...and nothing more

Ruthless Bunny

8,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Nice to see that gaia is replying to their users demands. smile

Kawaii Bachelorette

Shiro Don
Nice to see that gaia is replying to their users demands. smile
very nice, indeed smile
Morigerus
We are born to die...

Hey, looks like We're getting a shop owned by Monsieur Loyal.
User Image

Great news, but the shop name "Loyalty Rewards" makes me think it's going to be another Cash shop, like the club. Then again, the first wares are being sold at Dernier Cri So maybe they'll just be absurdly expensive gold items. Which I would much more prefer, people have been asking for something to help the economy, and a new gold sink could be just the thing. (and if it is, I'm not even going to question why they opened a new shop rather than just make more items for Dernier Cri)
Rather than new items, it also looks like the shop will be handling recolored items. Which also could be fantastic, as recolored items have been something gaians have wanted from the start! I was hoping for Circus based items, but again, I take what I can.

What do you all think?

...and nothing more
i saw that! I remain skeptical that the shop's name will actually be "Loyalty Rewards". It just doesn't make a lot of sense to give a shop name the name of what its supposed to be selling, when all the other stores have names that don't. Phin Phang sells aquarium items, but you don't see it named as "Aquarium Supplies". If Gaia gives such a lame name to the new shop, I'm going to cry.

Dangerous Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Blaqk Fringe
i saw that! I remain skeptical that the shop's name will actually be "Loyalty Rewards". It just doesn't make a lot of sense to give a shop name the name of what its supposed to be selling, when all the other stores have names that don't. Phin Phang sells aquarium items, but you don't see it named as "Aquarium Supplies". If Gaia gives such a lame name to the new shop, I'm going to cry.

We are born to die...

The name is actually rather clever. After all, his name is Monsieur Loyal.
Phin Phang also makes since, as the shop deals in Fins and Fangs. or "Phin (and) Phang"

...and nothing more

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

I'd like to sign. yum_tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items