Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sign me up
FeyWhyte
*Signs*

I love the RingMaster and, well, everyone else int he Cirque du Gothique. I totally think we should keep them.
Same. Except Cordis. He looks...stoned? I'm sure the artists don't want them to be one hit wonders, either.
I sign!
As other have already said it be kewl to have them for a Halloween event smile
Un Sogno Di Amore
I sign!
what would you think, though, if the event were to end? should they still be kept on Gaia? Have a gold shop of their own? frequent appearances in the manga? Or would the event be enough?
they should totally tie him in a halloween event,he has the perfect color scheme for it 3nodding
/sign
Blaqk Fringe
Un Sogno Di Amore
I sign!
what would you think, though, if the event were to end? should they still be kept on Gaia? Have a gold shop of their own? frequent appearances in the manga? Or would the event be enough?

Gold shop store? IDK about that since we just got that new tree something store, but I'd love if they would. The problem though is, "What would they sell in the store?" They already sell clown stuff and junk food and all that circus stuff in other stores. Maybe in manga, they could work very well in that. I do want to see them stick around though, help host events, take part in the holiday events! Like Frontier Skies, where you can have them help out on quests...idk if I'm making much sense. xD

Sparkly Waffles

I sign. Sign mine?
Kitty Kat Erma
they should totally tie him in a halloween event,he has the perfect color scheme for it 3nodding
/sign
XD That was the first thing I noticed about him!
Blaqk Fringe
Kitty Kat Erma
/sign
XD That was the first thing I noticed about him!
mhmm xd
An Invisible Shapeshifter
I sign. Sign mine?
well, it's only fair

Normal Student

I signed for Mr. Rufus and I shall sign for this!
Sorry Mr. Rufus, but I think Monsieur Loyal would be a better first shopkeeper in Halloweentown than you.
happysugarhunny
Sorry Mr. Rufus, but I think Monsieur Loyal would be a better first shopkeeper in Halloweentown than you.
XD He won't be happy to hear that

Normal Student

Blaqk Fringe
happysugarhunny
XD He won't be happy to hear that

*shrugs* The petition I signed for him died rather epically. I had been interviewing the owner of the thread about it and then he went poof, thus my article for the online gaia paper went bye bye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff