Lonely Hero

14,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
I Am EarthBound
l Kiffa l
No clue what Earthbound item are....or what Earthbound is...
I thought it was a reference to the yugioh monsters....
Either way, new items? SIGN

Earthbound is probably the best game ever made!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EarthBound
I highly recommend you try it out. Emulators and roms are quite easy to find!

I'll ty it out, kinda have a long list to catch up on

Generous Vampire

11,075 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hey! I hope I'm not too late to sign! I think that is a great idea!

~sign me on!~ :3

Hilarious Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Sign me now. That's how good of an idea it is. You win several internets.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So, I shall attempt to spread the word. I don't like the games too much (Could be that I had to use my sister's old SNES and we didn't have EarthBound. FMC.), but they have some cool stuff. In fact, I came here after typing in EarthBound because one of the items in Oni Set reminded me of Mr. Saturn. Adding thisto my signature.*Plots* I say we create a guild for this. Or, if you have a guild...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. '

That's right, propaganda that crap. Do eet. Nao.

McDiddles's Waifu

Generous Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gurla you need some Bumps~
Sign me and LadyMC0520 up. =)

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Signed!

But gaia would have to get some sort of contract with Nintendo and they're a big company so it won't be easy.

Dedicated Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Noble Link
Signed!

But gaia would have to get some sort of contract with Nintendo and they're a big company so it won't be easy.

Thanks! And I don't think it will be that hard, I mean having EB items would be promoting the game, thus, they get more money,

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
Signed!

Thanks! And I don't think it will be that hard, I mean having EB items would be promoting the game, thus, they get more money,
But the game items would have to come from bundles meaning they would be purchased through gaia cash and gaia will be making money from Nintendo and that's illegal. just being realistic ( i'm a big earthbound fan I even got ness cosplay but just being truthful)

Dedicated Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Noble Link
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
Signed!

But the game items would have to come from bundles meaning they would be purchased through gaia cash and gaia will be making money from Nintendo and that's illegal. just being realistic ( i'm a big earthbound fan I even got ness cosplay but just being truthful)

They can have them as gold shop items, too.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
Signed!

It's like plagiarism: someone take another's ideas, of course unless they make it look a but off like the submarine capsule (pokeball) Southtown ( Poke' Hat) that could work

Dedicated Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Noble Link
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
Signed!

It's like plagiarism: someone take another's ideas, of course unless they make it look a but off like the submarine capsule (pokeball) Southtown ( Poke' Hat) that could work

Well if they have Nintendo's permission it wouldn't be plagiarism then. They have Scott Pilgrim items now, and I know that movie has EB references, so they probably will get Nintendo to say yes if they ask.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
I Am EarthBound
Noble Link
Signed!

Well if they have Nintendo's permission it wouldn't be plagiarism then. They have Scott Pilgrim items now, and I know that movie has EB references, so they probably will get Nintendo to say yes if they ask.
that's exactly what i'm saying. " they'll need permission from the owners ( Nintendo)

Newbie Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces