Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
ymPsiegetanK
Beijing Opera
ymPsiegetanK
I sign. I love chess, and I would like to do it in an awesome site like gaia. I hope they don't put any chess items or s**t like that tho
thanks for signing! Why wouldn't you want chess items, though? They could be prizes for the game.

Chess items as in items that help you win in the game. Like they have items in pinball and things like that

Well osme might be good, like bringing a couple of pawns back or the kings can move 2 sqaures instead of 2 when checked or something, but proberly be better off without thems

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
Beijing Opera
ymPsiegetanK
I sign. I love chess, and I would like to do it in an awesome site like gaia. I hope they don't put any chess items or s**t like that tho
thanks for signing! Why wouldn't you want chess items, though? They could be prizes for the game.

Chess items as in items that help you win in the game. Like they have items in pinball and things like that

Well osme might be good, like bringing a couple of pawns back or the kings can move 2 sqaures instead of 2 when checked or something, but proberly be better off without thems

Yes. Or maybe have the option to have games that use items and ones that don't. but you wouldn't feel so happy when your opponent king moves two squares and then you lose D:

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
Beijing Opera
ymPsiegetanK

Yes. Or maybe have the option to have games that use items and ones that don't. but you wouldn't feel so happy when your opponent king moves two squares and then you lose D:

That'd be a clever idea. And if that happened i'd lol, irony, you cheatandyou still lose xD

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
Beijing Opera
ymPsiegetanK

That'd be a clever idea. And if that happened i'd lol, irony, you cheatandyou still lose xD

Haha yes! Anyways, more people sign this!

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Cooroty's Queen

Friendly Flatterer

D: omg! I'm signing.

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK

I agree!
^^

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK

I agree!
^^

Indeed.

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK

I agree!
^^

Indeed.

INDEED!
*_*

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK

I agree!
^^

Indeed.

INDEED!
*_*

Btw, which petitions have been accepted by gaia?

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK

I agree!
^^

Indeed.

INDEED!
*_*

Erm.....no idea xD

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK
THELOLCAT42
ymPsiegetanK

I agree!
^^

Indeed.

INDEED!
*_*

Erm.....no idea xD

Haha ok.. BUMP smile
Thanks a bunch for keeping this petition alive, and near the top, guys.

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Beijing Opera
Thanks a bunch for keeping this petition alive, and near the top, guys.

No Problem!
^^
This is a fantastic idea!!!
Maybe we could ask some other petitionsto advertise us as an affiliate and in return we can advertise them :3
More people can learn about us that way then
^^

Explorer

lolly501
BRING ON CHESS!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items