Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
yea i remember... and i realized that everything i like alot seems to get taken away so im forced to like something new and not even as good. i'd definitely like to see VJ back.

I sign ;3

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wahmbulance Want cinemas back! wahmbulance

Gracious Flatterer

3,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Not bringing VJ back just because the majority didn't use it is silly. For one thing, I'm apart of that "minority" spoken of, and if Gaia can't provide something for everyone, not just the majority, then why am I here? The 'minority' of people who liked VJ and the Cinemas are left to find something else to idle their time, while the majorty doesn't even notice it left, let alone knew it was ever there. So, I say bring it back and make it smaller than it was, to suit the 'minority' and whether it's here or not wouldn't affect the majority anyway, so why not?

Plus, if Gaia got the proper licensing for VJ then they could bring it back, orrr, make changes to it in order to keep them out of trouble, no?

So yah, I sign!

Conservative Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
mibbers98

I sign!

Fashionable Gaian

SIGN ME UP

7,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cinema should be returned! I loved the cinemas when I first used hem, and they were pretty popular! Signature: Nayoku-san

Desirable Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sign me up.

Gaia, y'all could totally hire moderators to make sure nothing sketchy is being uploaded to VJ. A lotta people would probably do it for free.

Versatile Fashionista

Newbie Noob

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
I can't believe Gaia removed such an amazing feature of the site! I've been here for 4 years and I remember being so excited to watch those promotional movie trailers in Gaia Cinema @ the Gaia homepage and I make sure to finish it in order to collect the free items it'll give afterwards. Maybe I am a part of that minority but I treasure the Gaia cinemas. I understand that copyrights matter in this site but removing the totality of the feature is totally sad. I hope it'll come to a possibility of returning soon!

So I sign! 3nodding

Devoted Smoker

15,915 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Here i met alot of friends eventhough i didnt see the videos... i would like to see it come back to gaia!! crying crying

In a relationship with jakakajaka

Sakura the Balck Blossom

Toothsome Cat

9,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Weekend Nachos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff