Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
You guys remember it right? I know it was used by just a little bit of gaians, but, It should be brought back, and changed, and maybe used as a way to draw users to gaia? If you agree, please sign! And, Do NOT use mules to sign. If you`re going to tell why you think it shouldn`t, please do, but respectively....

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
Signatures:
-Bankaiglade
-Chaos Illusions
-Connor ALpha
-Ultra Toxic Kiss
-quinnbyqq
-Toxic Muffin Tart
- - A g a r e -
- xxJaynie_chanxx
-zero_0912
-takahiro tama
-R 3 S P 3 C T 3 D
-MissCourtneyyChaos
-CR-Monte
-lexie505
-PinkDomoPlushie
chaos illusions
James Connor
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/questions-assistance/what-happened-to-gaia-vj/t.77366635/?_gaia_t_=3934

Shy Shoujo

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bankaiglade
You guys remember it right? I know it was used by just a little bit of gaians, but, It should be brought back, and changed, and maybe used as a way to draw users to gaia? If you agree, please sign! And, Do NOT use mules to sign. If you`re going to tell why you think it shouldn`t, please do, but respectively....

yum_puddi sign me up banks xD yum_puddi

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Toxic Muffin Tart

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Loyal Guildswoman

Bankaiglade
sign me up!!

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
They’re not going to bring back VJ , it was taken away because people weren’t using it and people were posting items that were against DMCA that would of gotten Gaia in trouble.

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
I Nyotalia China I
They’re not going to bring back VJ , it was taken away because people weren’t using it and people were posting items that were against DMCA that would of gotten Gaia in trouble.
Read what i said.I said they should change it...Lol.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I

and how do you propose they do that. No one was using it in the first place, I doubut a change could help it if they brought it back

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
I Nyotalia China I
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I

and how do you propose they do that. No one was using it in the first place, I doubut a change could help it if they brought it back
I`m not sure, but, people did use it. They shouldn`t have just TOOK it away.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I

A very small fraction of users were using it , not enough to justify its continued existance , They had good reason to take it away since a majority of the population weren’t using it and they didn’t want to get in trouble because of those violations.

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
I Nyotalia China I
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I

A very small fraction of users were using it , not enough to justify its continued existance , They had good reason to take it away since a majority of the population weren’t using it and they didn’t want to get in trouble because of those violations.
They didn`t need to delete it. They should have CHANGED it so they could make all users happy instead of just the majority, and save themselves from the piracy stuff, they make it hard for new users to become rich to a suitable standard, without haivng to use REAL money, at least let them have a little joy?

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I
Bankaiglade
I Nyotalia China I

They didn`t need to delete it. They should have CHANGED it so they could make all users happy instead of just the majority, and save themselves from the piracy stuff, they make it hard for new users to become rich to a suitable standard, without haivng to use REAL money, at least let them have a little joy?

You’re not understanding, the majority of users did not care about VJ anymore just a very small fraction of user and it was violating a law that could of gotten Gaia sued. Since the majority of users were no longer using it changing it would of been pointless and so it made sense for them to get rid of it . IT doesn’t make sense to cater to a very small minority and keep a feature was only getting used by a small amount of users .

And making it hard for new users to become rich is a different subject but its not that hard to become rich without using cash if you’re new. What this comes down to basically is that changing it will do nothing, VJ is gone and is not coming back . they had good reason to remove it because a majority of users no longer cared to use it and changing anything about VJ wouldn’t of changed anything .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff